Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Taylor 20:56 - Jan 15 with 6593 viewsbkjack

Bid been turned down on Ssn now over 3 million been offered
Neil Taylor on 20:57 - Jan 15 with 5215 viewsPozuelosSideys

What is this? Do other Premier League clubs think we're having a fire sale or something?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Neil Taylor on 21:00 - Jan 15 with 5164 viewspencoedjack

Not Taylor's biggest fan but young decent British full backs are worth a lot more than 3 million.

How long left on his contract ?
Neil Taylor on 21:02 - Jan 15 with 5140 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Ee f@ckin crap an needs to block the first ball comin in mun. Not impressed at all <breathes through mouth>

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Neil Taylor on 21:43 - Jan 15 with 4848 viewsDr_Winston

The precedent has been long set. Everyone will try to take the piss.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Neil Taylor on 21:58 - Jan 15 with 4736 viewsJackTheLad

We should accept nothing less than £8-10m. £3m is an insult as far as I'm concerned. Shouldn't be for sale anyway, an important player for us and has turned in some decent performances of late although does need some competition for the LB spot

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Neil Taylor on 22:08 - Jan 15 with 4631 viewsAJ101

Neil Taylor on 21:00 - Jan 15 by pencoedjack

Not Taylor's biggest fan but young decent British full backs are worth a lot more than 3 million.

How long left on his contract ?

Only 18 months but yeah he's worth quite a bit more than £3m I have no idea why you'd sell for that when you're short of full backs and looking to get them in not sell them!
Neil Taylor on 22:13 - Jan 15 with 4588 viewsHuw57

18 months, I think.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Neil Taylor on 22:23 - Jan 15 with 4504 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

£3m is a joke

Newcastle were offering £5m not long ago and we turned it down
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Taylor on 22:30 - Jan 15 with 4438 viewspencoedjack

Neil Taylor on 22:08 - Jan 15 by AJ101

Only 18 months but yeah he's worth quite a bit more than £3m I have no idea why you'd sell for that when you're short of full backs and looking to get them in not sell them!

Of course it could be his agents work to try to get him a new improved contract.

If memory serves me right there is history with trying to get a move when he is coming towards the end of his contract
Neil Taylor on 22:42 - Jan 15 with 4364 viewsfootball2301

Neil Taylor on 21:58 - Jan 15 by JackTheLad

We should accept nothing less than £8-10m. £3m is an insult as far as I'm concerned. Shouldn't be for sale anyway, an important player for us and has turned in some decent performances of late although does need some competition for the LB spot

are you mad you think between 8 and 10 mill for taylor ?
Neil Taylor on 22:45 - Jan 15 with 4336 viewspencoedjack

Neil Taylor on 22:42 - Jan 15 by football2301

are you mad you think between 8 and 10 mill for taylor ?

The way I look at it is we are offering 4 million for Naughton.

Who would you rather ?
Neil Taylor on 22:48 - Jan 15 with 4297 viewsAJ101

Neil Taylor on 22:30 - Jan 15 by pencoedjack

Of course it could be his agents work to try to get him a new improved contract.

If memory serves me right there is history with trying to get a move when he is coming towards the end of his contract

I would imagine that despite his indifferent form this season he'd still be in line for a new improved contract in the near future anyway? Obviously agents being agents they'll try and do everything they can to get themselves more money but from Taylors point of view I'd expect his current salary to be much less than any new contract you'd offer him?
Neil Taylor on 22:49 - Jan 15 with 4286 viewsfootball2301

Neil Taylor on 22:45 - Jan 15 by pencoedjack

The way I look at it is we are offering 4 million for Naughton.

Who would you rather ?

none of them but he's no where double the price of naughton he's had about 4 decent games all season the rest he's been quite poor
Neil Taylor on 22:53 - Jan 15 with 4267 viewspencoedjack

Neil Taylor on 22:48 - Jan 15 by AJ101

I would imagine that despite his indifferent form this season he'd still be in line for a new improved contract in the near future anyway? Obviously agents being agents they'll try and do everything they can to get themselves more money but from Taylors point of view I'd expect his current salary to be much less than any new contract you'd offer him?

A new contract or sell and get a better full back.

As I stated I'm not Taylors biggest fan but he does a decent job & the full back position is one where I would certainly not be selling unless more than 1 replacement is lined up.
Neil Taylor on 22:55 - Jan 15 with 4259 viewsfootball2301

Neil Taylor on 22:53 - Jan 15 by pencoedjack

A new contract or sell and get a better full back.

As I stated I'm not Taylors biggest fan but he does a decent job & the full back position is one where I would certainly not be selling unless more than 1 replacement is lined up.

we will sign olson from norwich by middle of next week
Neil Taylor on 22:59 - Jan 15 with 4235 viewspencoedjack

Neil Taylor on 22:55 - Jan 15 by football2301

we will sign olson from norwich by middle of next week

OK I am not ITK but if we sign Olson (who I know little about) & Naughton who can cover both full backs, I don't think we will offer Taylor a new improved contract.

But I like everyone else on this forum (I presume) knows fuk all about what going on in Huw & Garry's den.
Neil Taylor on 23:34 - Jan 15 with 4109 viewsforkbeard

Can't say i'm surprised considering Pardew (or at least his hierarchy) tried to sign him at Newcastle.
Neil Taylor on 23:36 - Jan 15 with 4101 viewsKilkennyjack

Depends on contract time left, as above - so sign a new contract now, or sell and try to get a better player. In 5 years time , say, i am hoping that our newly revamped and newly successful youth set up can start to offer us a realistic option or two.

Beware of the Risen People

Neil Taylor on 23:56 - Jan 15 with 4034 viewsDyfnant

Any new contract for Taylor needs to be heavily dependant on cash for appearances.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Neil Taylor on 00:04 - Jan 16 with 4009 viewsWarwickHunt

Neil Taylor on 21:58 - Jan 15 by JackTheLad

Lay off the 'shrooms.
Neil Taylor on 01:20 - Jan 16 with 3872 viewsBobJack

We sold Ben for 10 million.

3 million for Taylor is laughable.

Somewhere inbetween the 2 if we wanted to sell, but surely we don't.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Neil Taylor on 07:15 - Jan 16 with 3736 viewsDr_Winston

If Ben was worth £10m then £3m for Taylor is about right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Neil Taylor on 07:24 - Jan 16 with 3715 viewsnavyjack

Watching closely over the last few games,im not convinced Ash has the greatest of confidence in him,he needs constant cajoling. If Olssen or Naughton is signed NT will drop to the bench.he knows this. 3 mill?..id say thats close to his value...
Neil Taylor on 09:14 - Jan 16 with 3563 viewsClinton

Neil Taylor on 07:24 - Jan 16 by navyjack

Watching closely over the last few games,im not convinced Ash has the greatest of confidence in him,he needs constant cajoling. If Olssen or Naughton is signed NT will drop to the bench.he knows this. 3 mill?..id say thats close to his value...

Last few games he's back to his best.
One attribute of his play is that he does not man mark the winger. When the ball goes wide he has to go out to meet him. Surely surely that is a team tactic, Monk must want us to keep a compact back 4 with not too much gap between Ash and Tayls. This is as much to protect Ash As anything, IMHO.
If the team tactic allowed Taylor to man mark out wide he'd look a much better player.
If he's not supposed to tuck in narrow, why has Monk not ripped his head off?
My only problem with him is when he goes walkabout in the opposition half in the last 15 minutes of the game.
5 million minimum, but I'd rather see him stay.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Neil Taylor on 09:26 - Jan 16 with 3524 viewsWarwickHunt

Neil Taylor on 01:20 - Jan 16 by BobJack

We sold Ben for 10 million.

3 million for Taylor is laughable.

Somewhere inbetween the 2 if we wanted to sell, but surely we don't.

We did.

It isn't.

We do...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024