Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's what I don't get..... 19:28 - Jan 27 with 16720 viewsJackfath

How can grown up men, with presumably jobs, responsibilities etc call another person all the names under the sun just because they've been wound up (clearly, otherwise they wouldn't bother) when they haven't even met that person in real life. What even more pathetic is others then joining in with the name calling.

Honestly, some need to get a bit of perspective in their lives, grow up, and leave the internet well alone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Here's what I don't get..... on 21:28 - Jan 28 with 1338 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 21:26 - Jan 28 by Parlay

No.

Why not? He just needs a break. An interview at least.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Here's what I don't get..... on 21:38 - Jan 28 with 1306 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 21:28 - Jan 28 by Jackfath

Why not? He just needs a break. An interview at least.

Because my business (which employs 6 highly qualified people) is about to be sold. The other is 10,000 miles away and consists of me and my partner.

No can do im afraid. Now employ him to carry your bag, or get your calming salts. Even a few quid will help.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Here's what I don't get..... on 01:50 - Jan 29 with 1210 viewsTreforys_Jack

This reminds me of Pythons "argument" sketch.
Here's what I don't get..... on 02:19 - Jan 29 with 1198 viewsBobJack

Here's what I don't get..... on 01:50 - Jan 29 by Treforys_Jack

This reminds me of Pythons "argument" sketch.

As usual Darr and side kick Jackfath, come out looking like dumb and dumber.

Its always 2 v 1, and each victim takes their turn, before being banned.

it is pitiful. How this has been allowed to go on so long by Phil, I do not know, amazing, Parlay you must be awaiting an apology from Darr and his gimp at least. They tried to ridicule you, yet they have again lied and not an apology in sight.

I have been on recieving end of Darrans lies, altered posts etc and until it happens to you, it is hard to believe a man could be such a twisted ( in his words) c u n t
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 2:33]

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Here's what I don't get..... on 06:47 - Jan 29 with 1160 viewswetjack

This thread was a depressing read so I took Parlays advice and went over to the other site. It could probably be enough to tell you I am back here already
The first thread I saw was a sticky slagging off two other sites. No personal abuse allowed it says yet in this thread they call someone from here having special needs? Seems like it is no personal abuse unless the owner or mods don't like you which is what they don't like about the other sites

The thing though that swung it for me is t2c is there no here so for that reason im out of there and leave the kids to play together. they are kids aren't they?

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

Here's what I don't get..... on 06:53 - Jan 29 with 1153 viewsTreforys_Jack

Here's what I don't get..... on 06:47 - Jan 29 by wetjack

This thread was a depressing read so I took Parlays advice and went over to the other site. It could probably be enough to tell you I am back here already
The first thread I saw was a sticky slagging off two other sites. No personal abuse allowed it says yet in this thread they call someone from here having special needs? Seems like it is no personal abuse unless the owner or mods don't like you which is what they don't like about the other sites

The thing though that swung it for me is t2c is there no here so for that reason im out of there and leave the kids to play together. they are kids aren't they?

Nope, adult I believe ! I still reckon they are the same person ala Gollum/Smeagle scenario.
Here's what I don't get..... on 07:04 - Jan 29 with 1132 viewsParlay

You do realise people have been called c*nts multiple times on this thread alone right?

It seems abuse is allowed but only if you dont mind the person giving it out...

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:05 - Jan 29 with 1145 viewswetjack

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:04 - Jan 29 by Parlay

You do realise people have been called c*nts multiple times on this thread alone right?

It seems abuse is allowed but only if you dont mind the person giving it out...

Yes brains trust that was exactly my point

And this new wonderful place is no different just with the people that also like to ask you for a fight

Login to get fewer ads

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:06 - Jan 29 with 1144 viewswetjack

oh and show pictures of peoples houses and cars and also what peoples jobs are

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:07 - Jan 29 with 1141 viewswetjack

Here's what I don't get..... on 06:53 - Jan 29 by Treforys_Jack

Nope, adult I believe ! I still reckon they are the same person ala Gollum/Smeagle scenario.

So the people having this forum war are adults? that worries me, do you think they will ever grow up and get a life?

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:13 - Jan 29 with 1133 viewscanhecatchit

You mean like we do as football fans :) We are all grown up have jobs so called respectable adults then we call the away fans everything under the sun , but get this we have never ever met them face to face , and all because they wound us up a bit
LOL

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:17 - Jan 29 with 1115 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:05 - Jan 29 by wetjack

Yes brains trust that was exactly my point

And this new wonderful place is no different just with the people that also like to ask you for a fight

I have never seen anybody ask anybody for a fight.. I have on here though.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:26 - Jan 29 with 1118 viewsexiledclaseboy

It was me who was charmingly described as "special needs" or so I'm told. I haven't looked. I am, however, suitably offended and appalled and will be seeking legal advice forthwith. Or, y'know, maybe not.

Poll: Tory leader

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:33 - Jan 29 with 1106 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:26 - Jan 29 by exiledclaseboy

It was me who was charmingly described as "special needs" or so I'm told. I haven't looked. I am, however, suitably offended and appalled and will be seeking legal advice forthwith. Or, y'know, maybe not.

90000 pager

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Here's what I don't get..... on 08:03 - Jan 29 with 1093 viewsDizzy

If I earned shyt loads of money, lived in a beautiful part of the world and had a really sexy girlfriend, spending 18 hours a day trying to convince everyone i earned shyt loads of money, lived in a beautiful part of the world and had a really sexy girlfriend, whilst also arguing pointless trivialities, is how I would spend my days too.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 8:03]
Here's what I don't get..... on 08:11 - Jan 29 with 1093 viewsPonderosa

From building sandwiches with his BTEC in Food to building businesses. Fair play to Parlay, he's the man

Bring The Missus

Here's what I don't get..... on 08:16 - Jan 29 with 1086 viewsperchrockjack

So an employer of six highly qualified people is on an Internet site while his business is up for sale.

Dear dear god..

Partner too must be feeling neglected.

Incredible stuff.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Here's what I don't get..... on 08:40 - Jan 29 with 1064 viewsjudgejonevs

Pathetic, grow up ffs.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

Here's what I don't get..... on 08:47 - Jan 29 with 1040 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 08:16 - Jan 29 by perchrockjack

So an employer of six highly qualified people is on an Internet site while his business is up for sale.

Dear dear god..

Partner too must be feeling neglected.

Incredible stuff.

Absolutely, why is that so strange?

Nice of you to bring families into it Perch.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 08:49 - Jan 29 with 1030 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 08:03 - Jan 29 by Dizzy

If I earned shyt loads of money, lived in a beautiful part of the world and had a really sexy girlfriend, spending 18 hours a day trying to convince everyone i earned shyt loads of money, lived in a beautiful part of the world and had a really sexy girlfriend, whilst also arguing pointless trivialities, is how I would spend my days too.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 8:03]

Convince? I think its pretty obvious isnt it without the need to convince, im sure your obsession has led you to certain threads where i have indeed shared pictures from my ipad of such things all with a swans jersey in or such like.. Im rarely the one to bring it up too. Just a topic for jealous posters to sink their teeth into (like you and perch have just done when it isnt even discussed here).

Are you the guy that Pm'ed me on PlanetSwans?
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 8:59]

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 12:39 - Jan 29 with 970 viewsGreatBritton

I'm off out to buy some paint so can watch it dry. Can I get some for anybody else?
Here's what I don't get..... on 12:43 - Jan 29 with 965 viewsperchrockjack

"partner".. think

Why also would anyone post their "wages" on an internet forum .
I know and so do you

You re not Jesus btw

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Here's what I don't get..... on 12:50 - Jan 29 with 955 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 12:43 - Jan 29 by perchrockjack

"partner".. think

Why also would anyone post their "wages" on an internet forum .
I know and so do you

You re not Jesus btw

This has been explained to you my Scouse friend.

A similar poster to yourself who was losing a debate decided to take things to my personal life and how he thought i was making up my Australian home. I posted my ANZ bank card to which he replied "that could be anyones" so i also posted a screenshot of my online banking statement with the same account number, to which i forgot to white out the income.

Now if you stopped getting personal and instead debated like a normal human these things wouldn't be posted.

Simple.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 13:42 - Jan 29 with 929 viewsdickythorpe

Here's what I don't get..... on 12:50 - Jan 29 by Parlay

This has been explained to you my Scouse friend.

A similar poster to yourself who was losing a debate decided to take things to my personal life and how he thought i was making up my Australian home. I posted my ANZ bank card to which he replied "that could be anyones" so i also posted a screenshot of my online banking statement with the same account number, to which i forgot to white out the income.

Now if you stopped getting personal and instead debated like a normal human these things wouldn't be posted.

Simple.

This thread is sensitive - i'm pretty sure its illegal to deny the holocaust happened or even imply that it never happened.

We need Mods on here, i understand why the move to fans network has restrictions on the amount of mods but some of the stuff on here recently would have long been deleted.

EDIT - This should be on Auschwitz thread - on works computer which is rubbish.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 13:43]
Here's what I don't get..... on 13:49 - Jan 29 with 923 viewsjackb

Here's what I don't get..... on 07:26 - Jan 29 by exiledclaseboy

no, you're clasie 'gay' boy - it's class over there!

It reminds me a lot of the annis site, has the same feel to it - , lots of 12yr old emotional intellects telling each other how fab they all are and what a spiffing site they have and anyone who doesn't like it is rotten!. Any site that has a boobs thread as one of it's main attractions needs to grow up a bit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024