Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's what I don't get..... 19:28 - Jan 27 with 16693 viewsJackfath

How can grown up men, with presumably jobs, responsibilities etc call another person all the names under the sun just because they've been wound up (clearly, otherwise they wouldn't bother) when they haven't even met that person in real life. What even more pathetic is others then joining in with the name calling.

Honestly, some need to get a bit of perspective in their lives, grow up, and leave the internet well alone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:34 - Jan 29 with 1069 viewsjackportis

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:26 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

Nice bait. I'll nibble old boy.

Thing is, when you are box office like me and Darran, certian posters can't help themselves and start getting all angry.

Have you sold the business yet and did you reconsider giving my friend Skippy a job?

Skippy has started a bum wiping service. As mentioned on another thread. Hes having a brown siren put on his fiesta.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:35 - Jan 29 with 1050 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:32 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

There you go again.

At lot of things "seem" to you. You've a great imagination.

Anyway, did you sell the business and have you reconsidered giving my friend Skippy a job.

Oh so you are fully aware of the irony then? Excellent. Funny isnt it

I added the last bit to save time, seems you were too much of an eager beaver to respond.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 17:35]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:37 - Jan 29 with 1056 viewsperchrockjack

Guinness book of records stuff is this.

Are you retired now fathy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:39 - Jan 29 with 1053 viewsonetimejack

What is it with Mathew and Perch going on about Parlay selling his business? Get over it for god sake you pair of jealous people.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 1039 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:39 - Jan 29 by onetimejack

What is it with Mathew and Perch going on about Parlay selling his business? Get over it for god sake you pair of jealous people.

Its what they do. I take it as a compliment.

They fish for a bit of information, this time it was the reason why I am back in the UK. Then any information gets used to deflect when they feel they are in a bit of an awkward situation. Thats why Australia will get brought up on nearly every thread, and almost always by someone other than me. It is the death rattle of the football poster.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 1031 viewsDizzy

Once hes sold his business he can dedicate himself 100% to winning arguments on here then without the distraction of trivial things like the outside world.
Here's what I don't get..... on 17:44 - Jan 29 with 1015 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:43 - Jan 29 by Dizzy

Once hes sold his business he can dedicate himself 100% to winning arguments on here then without the distraction of trivial things like the outside world.

Mobile devices must be used inside!!? Holy smokes id better get back in doors then. Thanks pal.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:46 - Jan 29 with 1018 viewsDizzy

You can spend some of the money on giant screen with each of your arguments on.

Login to get fewer ads

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:47 - Jan 29 with 1015 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:43 - Jan 29 by Parlay

They fish for a bit of information, this time it was the reason why I am back in the UK. Then any information gets used to deflect when they feel they are in a bit of an awkward situation. Thats why Australia will get brought up on nearly every thread, and almost always by someone other than me. It is the death rattle of the football poster.

Can you point out to us all where I have ever fished for information from you? You know to do with your business or Austraila? Personally I couldn't give two hoots, I do however care about Skippy as he needs a job.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:47 - Jan 29 with 1014 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:39 - Jan 29 by onetimejack

Why do you keep on using the name Matthew?

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:49 - Jan 29 with 1004 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:46 - Jan 29 by Dizzy

You can spend some of the money on giant screen with each of your arguments on.

Arguments? Who do i argue with? I dont think ive had an argument in all my time here. People may like to argue with me but thats up to them, i merely respond.

Are you the bloke that PMed me years ago on Planetswans? Captain something? The modus operandi is very similar. Do you remember what you said to me?

I think this may be similar to what you were worried about back then. Feel free to PM me for a chat.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 17:50]

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:53 - Jan 29 with 991 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:47 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

Can you point out to us all where I have ever fished for information from you? You know to do with your business or Austraila? Personally I couldn't give two hoots, I do however care about Skippy as he needs a job.

I said "they" not you, it is a pack mentality. I will hold you responsible for your pack. You have been avoiding me or agreeing with me for the last few months with the hope you may gain favour with me so you wouldn't have been the one to have made the prod for personal information. (I dont miss much)

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 18:03 - Jan 29 with 985 viewsexiledclaseboy

I hope Tim Berners-Lee is happy with himself.

Poll: Tory leader

Here's what I don't get..... on 18:05 - Jan 29 with 978 viewsjackb

Here's what I don't get..... on 18:03 - Jan 29 by exiledclaseboy

I hope Tim Berners-Lee is happy with himself.

no he's not

http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/berners-lee-slams-facebook-910100

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/6321463/Sir-Tim-Berners-Lee-admits-fo
Here's what I don't get..... on 18:15 - Jan 29 with 966 viewsperchrockjack

wow.Jealous of PARLAY ? Oh lord y lord

feck my boots

Have you seen my tax return.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Here's what I don't get..... on 18:21 - Jan 29 with 952 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 18:15 - Jan 29 by perchrockjack

wow.Jealous of PARLAY ? Oh lord y lord

feck my boots

Have you seen my tax return.

Ive never seen someone mention someone else's finances as much as you. Id have to agree that his deduction is pretty accurate.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 18:46 - Jan 29 with 943 viewsonetimejack

Here's what I don't get..... on 18:21 - Jan 29 by Parlay

Ive never seen someone mention someone else's finances as much as you. Id have to agree that his deduction is pretty accurate.

I would say spot on, not accurate.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:39 - Jan 29 with 913 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:53 - Jan 29 by Parlay

I said "they" not you, it is a pack mentality. I will hold you responsible for your pack. You have been avoiding me or agreeing with me for the last few months with the hope you may gain favour with me so you wouldn't have been the one to have made the prod for personal information. (I dont miss much)

Who's in my pack?

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:41 - Jan 29 with 909 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:39 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

Who's in my pack?

Its not your pack you are in the middle hierarchy. I will let you work out who else is in it yourself.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:47 - Jan 29 with 900 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:41 - Jan 29 by Parlay

Its not your pack you are in the middle hierarchy. I will let you work out who else is in it yourself.

You said you'll hold me responsible for my pack. I was enquiring as to whom you think is in my pack as I have no idea.

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:48 - Jan 29 with 894 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:47 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

You said you'll hold me responsible for my pack. I was enquiring as to whom you think is in my pack as I have no idea.

Yeah i then corrected it, it is not your pack you are the middle of the bunch. I then told you that you can keep yourself occupied by trying to work it out.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:52 - Jan 29 with 892 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:48 - Jan 29 by Parlay

Yeah i then corrected it, it is not your pack you are the middle of the bunch. I then told you that you can keep yourself occupied by trying to work it out.

beep..beep..beep..beep

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:57 - Jan 29 with 884 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:52 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

beep..beep..beep..beep

Come in

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:00 - Jan 29 with 876 viewsItchySphincter

Here's what I don't get..... on 17:43 - Jan 29 by Parlay

When are you going back, maybe we can sit together?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:04 - Jan 29 with 862 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:00 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

When are you going back, maybe we can sit together?

Couple of weeks. Where you going?

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024