Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone's leaving this site 00:07 - Jan 31 with 20032 viewsmarchamjack

What a load of rubbish that turned out to be...what a surprise

I think the recruiter(s) to the other site will just have to try harder

This post has been edited by an administrator

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:56 - Jan 31 with 1552 viewsdune

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:53 - Jan 31 by Parlay

Ah I'm afraid this one has gone over my head. I though he genuinely believed it. Who is doc then?

You are Doc.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:56 - Jan 31 with 1552 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:54 - Jan 31 by Parlay

You have conveniently been silent after our last exchange, you have seemingly ignored everything. Funny that

What exchange?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:58 - Jan 31 with 1504 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:56 - Jan 31 by dune

You are Doc.

Oh right, silly me.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:58 - Jan 31 with 1532 viewsJackanapes

wow.
http://www.udontalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=12730&start=10

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:00 - Jan 31 with 1496 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:56 - Jan 31 by Darran

What exchange?

Im waiting for you to explain how i created and printed my own ANZ bank card and created my own bank statement with the same address on as the vehicle registration pic i sent you and account number of that card.

I also asked you what is the difference between calling someone a bacon bender and a curry eating batty boy.

Its all well and good making these silly comments but you seem less happy when asked to back them up.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:06 - Jan 31 with 1516 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:00 - Jan 31 by Parlay

Im waiting for you to explain how i created and printed my own ANZ bank card and created my own bank statement with the same address on as the vehicle registration pic i sent you and account number of that card.

I also asked you what is the difference between calling someone a bacon bender and a curry eating batty boy.

Its all well and good making these silly comments but you seem less happy when asked to back them up.

Like this I'd imagine Dave.

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:07 - Jan 31 with 1509 viewsJackanapes

This is even funnier than when we found his bebo account.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:08 - Jan 31 with 1501 viewsJackanapes

Anyone for some hanson?

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:12 - Jan 31 with 1474 viewsJackanapes

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:13 - Jan 31 with 1441 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:07 - Jan 31 by Jackanapes

This is even funnier than when we found his bebo account.

Ive never had a bebo account and am not into social media. Im afraid you are thinking of another poster.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:14 - Jan 31 with 1434 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:06 - Jan 31 by Darran

Like this I'd imagine Dave.

So you are again ignoring the content.

Not doing yourself any favours here.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:14 - Jan 31 with 1453 viewsskippyjack

Badly c*nt

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:16 - Jan 31 with 1418 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:14 - Jan 31 by skippyjack

Badly c*nt

I look pretty buff though dont you agree?

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:16 - Jan 31 with 1437 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:14 - Jan 31 by Parlay

So you are again ignoring the content.

Not doing yourself any favours here.

No I'm not ignoring the content I'm ignoring you.

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:17 - Jan 31 with 1413 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:16 - Jan 31 by Darran

No I'm not ignoring the content I'm ignoring you.

He says while talking to me.

Ill take it that you are stuck and cant answer then. Speaks volumes.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:18 - Jan 31 with 1420 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:17 - Jan 31 by Parlay

He says while talking to me.

Ill take it that you are stuck and cant answer then. Speaks volumes.

No I really am ignoring you.

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:22 - Jan 31 with 1378 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:18 - Jan 31 by Darran

No I really am ignoring you.

He says while talking to me yet again.

And to think you could have explained your homophobic and racist comments and your opinion on how I am some sort of David Blaine conjurer many times over by now.

Almost like you have something to hide.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:28 - Jan 31 with 1369 viewsVetchitBack

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:34 - Jan 31 by Jackanapes

"To be honest this Forum has improved greatly since T2C and his abusive, bullying posts left. "

This, a million times. Now if only the rest would stick their promises, and fark off, the improvements will continue.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:47 - Jan 31 with 1340 viewsmarchamjack

tuning back in

hooked the intended catch first bite, apologies to everyone else it's now run to 5 pages, which has again allowed him to showcase his talent for trolling in extremis on here

and no, when he responds I won't be responding to his 'show me where I've trolled...that's the easy way out not responding...I'd only ruin you if you did respond etc etc'

I'll let his response do the work

Much better this site without T2C as others have said

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:52 - Jan 31 with 1319 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 13:47 - Jan 31 by marchamjack

tuning back in

hooked the intended catch first bite, apologies to everyone else it's now run to 5 pages, which has again allowed him to showcase his talent for trolling in extremis on here

and no, when he responds I won't be responding to his 'show me where I've trolled...that's the easy way out not responding...I'd only ruin you if you did respond etc etc'

I'll let his response do the work

Much better this site without T2C as others have said

Ah so what you are saying is you created this thread to troll and get attention? and because someone replied to it - you feel you are then justified to call THEM a troll? Thats some warped way of thinking in any anybodies book

I see you have already covered yourself with the "i wont be responding if he asks me to back up my claims" unfortunately it is about as transparent as Darrans avoidance when his racism and homophobia is brought up.

You have ironically done more trolling in this thread than T2C has done in a lifetime here, if you think its a better site now he has gone then maybe stick by your own moral compass and follow suit?

Just saying.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 13:53]

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 14:12 - Jan 31 with 1279 viewsApeShit

Everyone's leaving this site on 06:53 - Jan 31 by wetjack

What I don't get is I had 3 PMs this week telling me abiout the site yet most on here have been well aware of it for years so it is nothing new

I actually find the forum wars quite sad, and even more so the people that participate in them, the vast volume of which appear to be over there.
The first thing you have had right for months is that you don't just have to have one site to post on, I would probably repeat it over there, the kids that run it may get it

Who PM'd you?
Everyone's leaving this site on 14:22 - Jan 31 with 1263 viewssully49

Surely guys that's what the icon in the bottom right is for, if you use it then we can all get this back to a football forum. Some remarks are totally inappropriate, I normally find the forum brilliant especially when we have a decent thread going you actually can learn so many things from differing viewpoints. This is why it's called a forum.

Anyone is free to join any sites they want to without fear or favour. It is utterly wrong that anyone has to put any sort of personal information to justify anything.

I haven't been on the site very long and find, on the whole it is very informative and fun, let's hope it will get back to this when this thread comes to an end, please?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Everyone's leaving this site on 14:47 - Jan 31 with 1223 viewssixpenses

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:25 - Jan 31 by Witneyjack

Its not Baker though is it? It's Diligaf and Bovi, both admins by the look of it. Diligaf even calls people mentally ill on here , so I see no difference between your accusations against Mods(including former mods) on here and those on there.

Stop trying to make an issue.

To be honest this Forum has improved greatly since T2C and his abusive, bullying posts left.

What's your opinion on Darran's campaign of vile abuse against a polite fellow poster

I assure you from my experience nothing remotely like that would be allowed to continue on the other site.

As to racism. Witness that 2 of the many posters driven away from here by Darran's repeated casual racism (when he led by example as mod) are happy regular long term posters of that site. That should tell you much.

As for T2C certainly in many months he has been an important poster on this site raising issues that need to see the light of day as standard checks and balances and also as always giving informed views on our football. I do not like abuse and have made that clear, but his abuse is no worse than that already allowed on here and, primarily of late, as a result of being continually staked by PRJ who I have always liked (and in the past defended against T2C) but whose own posts are very insulting to other posters. Even sending me a pretty nasty PM telling me no to send him any more PMs when I had sent him none. It seemed like T2C could hardly post without PRJ having a rant aimed at him. Which is quite interesting as in the recent past no one could come near PRJ for moaning and shocking comments about some of our players and manager.
Everyone's leaving this site on 14:55 - Jan 31 with 1213 viewsDavillin

Everyone's leaving this site on 09:37 - Jan 31 by Parlay

In what possible way am i trying to unsettle anything? By saying there is another site? Jesus doesnt take much then does it.

What you have described in one single thread is what goes on here in almost every thread. The hypocrisy is astounding. Thats like someone from the Sahara Desert insulting Wales as being too hot because of a Sauna in Carmarthen he visited. What you experienced in one thread is rife over here.

It is your view that planetswans is better and more power to you, you are not being urged to leave and in fact I haven't either. I use both.

A bit more decorum from you would be appreciated rather than the cowardly mudslinging and insinuation you have hypocritically suggested is below the belt in your very own post. What was that about playing nice?

Come on now, some need to grow up a bit and not get so offended that there is another forum. So what?

Disappointing post, Parlay, because of your penultimate paragraph, reproduced here [emphasis added]:

"A bit more decorum from you would be appreciated rather than the cowardly mudslinging and insinuation you have hypocritically suggested is below the belt in your very own post. What was that about playing nice? "

Your argument might have had more merit if you had left that out.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:00 - Jan 31 with 1202 viewsJackanapes

This "everyones leaving" thread is turning into an "everyones returning" thread.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024