Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum losing 15:54 - Jan 31 with 1700 viewscontroversial_jack

2 - 0 down at halftime. They are going down!
Scum losing on 18:23 - Jan 31 with 1539 viewsDyfnant

Certainly can smell another manager on the horizon

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Scum losing on 19:15 - Jan 31 with 1509 viewsorion3016

Scum losing on 18:23 - Jan 31 by Dyfnant

Certainly can smell another manager on the horizon

Taxi for the lower league manager in charge of a lower league club

Be over there now after

Scum losing on 19:36 - Jan 31 with 1472 viewsJackofdreambeach

Certainly a deep rivalry here. Many influential (Talfan Davies culture city Hull ) types haven't done much for Wales second city. And Swansea is a great city.
But let's hope we can stick together as Wales together as Welsh.
let's hope Cardiff City FC bluebirds improve on and off the park for the betterment of Welsh footie...end.
Scum losing on 19:37 - Jan 31 with 1462 viewsdickythorpe

Scum losing on 19:36 - Jan 31 by Jackofdreambeach

Certainly a deep rivalry here. Many influential (Talfan Davies culture city Hull ) types haven't done much for Wales second city. And Swansea is a great city.
let's hope Cardiff City FC bluebirds improve on and off the park for the betterment of Welsh footie...end.

Are you new to football?

Are you new to Welsh football?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 19:38]
Scum losing on 19:39 - Jan 31 with 1456 viewsNeath_Jack

F*ck them. With the biggest f*ck stick available. Betterment of Welsh football, what a load of absolute steaming rat shit. I hope they go out of business and never ever return, the vile, horrible club that they are.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Scum losing on 22:14 - Jan 31 with 1350 viewsKilkennyjack

Scum losing on 19:39 - Jan 31 by Neath_Jack

F*ck them. With the biggest f*ck stick available. Betterment of Welsh football, what a load of absolute steaming rat shit. I hope they go out of business and never ever return, the vile, horrible club that they are.

Say 2 decades in League 2 would do for a start.....

Beware of the Risen People

Scum losing on 22:18 - Jan 31 with 1340 viewsblueytheblue

Scum losing on 19:39 - Jan 31 by Neath_Jack

I'm sensing you have a view on us.

Not quite sure what it is though?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Scum losing on 23:52 - Jan 31 with 1272 viewsepaul

F*ck em and when theyre f*cked f*ck em some more, then f*ckem again and f*ck em even more

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Scum losing on 00:02 - Feb 1 with 1261 viewsScoobyWho

Scum losing on 23:52 - Jan 31 by epaul

F*ck em and when theyre f*cked f*ck em some more, then f*ckem again and f*ck em even more

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Scum losing on 00:14 - Feb 1 with 1247 viewsPozuelosSideys

Id like to see them spend a couple of seasons in the conference. No MoTD, not even the Football League show. Learn some humility!

Its ll be fun to see the hope on their faces when the eventually get back to League 2, which would be their level forever more!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Scum losing on 08:12 - Feb 1 with 1141 viewspikeypaul

Scum losing on 00:14 - Feb 1 by PozuelosSideys

Id like to see them spend a couple of seasons in the conference. No MoTD, not even the Football League show. Learn some humility!

Its ll be fun to see the hope on their faces when the eventually get back to League 2, which would be their level forever more!

Was on the 202 coach back from Heathrow yesterday went past legoland just past quarter to 4
loads walking out and leaving at half time.
Sums the shower of shite up totally

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Scum losing on 09:05 - Feb 1 with 1077 viewsWanderer

Scum losing on 23:52 - Jan 31 by epaul

Wonder if Newport will slip em' one of those in the next two seasons?
Scum losing on 09:15 - Feb 1 with 1055 viewsDDCH

Scum losing on 09:05 - Feb 1 by Wanderer

Wonder if Newport will slip em' one of those in the next two seasons?

I would love to see Cardiff go down and Newport go up. Would be a brilliant derby game

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024