Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog vomiting blood 17:49 - Feb 22 with 4497 viewsswanskid95

My dog has started to vomit blood quite a lot in the last hour, unfortunately where I live there is no vets open and can't afford the call out.

Does anybody have any advice at all on what I can do/ what's causing this?

He hasn't ate anything he normally doesn't eat, so I don't think its that, on really worries, he can't move at all, just played on the floor, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Dog vomiting blood on 22:39 - Feb 22 with 1583 viewsSwansNZ

Dog vomiting blood on 22:24 - Feb 22 by swanskid95

No, Chico was 5, we named him after the dog in the Friday films.

5 is still young.

Always sad to lose a dog.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Dog vomiting blood on 23:23 - Feb 22 with 1532 viewsWingstandwood

Dogs bring to many of us so much joy and unconditional love of the most absolute kind. Then ultimately towards the latter part and end of their lives?...... So much worry and then sadness!…….But latter on?......So many happy and loving cherished memories that will last a lifetime!

No matter how bloody tough you are?…….. Or how bloody tough you may think you are?...... When it comes to the loss of that ‘special’ beloved pet?.......Absolute grief and sadness!

Here is a little poem from (despite his gentle demeanour!) one of the U.S.A’s most highly decorated WW2 veteran’s whom later became a Brigadier General!

[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 23:37]

Argus!

Dog vomiting blood on 22:20 - Feb 23 with 1410 viewsBobJack

Dog vomiting blood on 20:11 - Feb 22 by twotimejack

So in little over 2 hours.
You have written your OP
Waited for replies
Gotten a lift to the vets which is an hour away
Your dog has been examined
Your dog has been put asleep
You have gotten a taxi home?
Written the outcome of the situation.
Jesus Christ you should have gone on crypt on factor in the day.

The whole timeline of events does not ring true.

But if a dog died, that is sad.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Dog vomiting blood on 04:50 - Feb 24 with 1345 viewsItchySphincter

Dog vomiting blood on 20:05 - Feb 22 by swanskid95

Sorry, I was in a panic and didn't explain things correctly, he was fine all day and he threw up the tiniest amount this morning, no blood or anything, he was fine after that, I came home seeing he had threw up blood a little, I phoned the vets immediately but they said they couldn't do anything without a charge of £150 I said I didn't have the money, they said sorry, they couldn't do anuyking about that, that's when I posted the question onto here, the nearest vet from where I live was over an hour drive, and I do not have a car or a licence, in the end I borrowed money of a family and got there via taxi what my sister paid for. Unfortunately it turns put my dog in fact has a tumor, and the best thing to do was to put him to sleep, sorry again for the panic, His name was actually Chico, I will miss him :(

Terrible news. Chin up kid.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dog vomiting blood on 20:44 - Feb 24 with 1250 viewsSwanjack10

Sorry to hear that kid,on reading the posts you panicked,so ignore the negative,pets are part of the family and chico prob had a fab lil life,so dont dwell on it fella👍

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Dog vomiting blood on 21:43 - Feb 24 with 1200 viewsbathgatejack

Dog vomiting blood on 20:44 - Feb 24 by Swanjack10

Sorry to hear that kid,on reading the posts you panicked,so ignore the negative,pets are part of the family and chico prob had a fab lil life,so dont dwell on it fella👍

Oh sorry mate.a love dugs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024