Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Chelsea 16:59 - Feb 23 with 1611 viewstwotimejack

With the amount of coverage about that tackle on Matic you would swear it is the 1st bad refereeing decision of the season, yes it was a bad tackle, but it didn't injure him so get the fuk over it.
Where was all this furore when all the sh!t decisions went our way half of last season, just goes to show the big teams get all the press attention.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Poor old Chelsea on 17:21 - Feb 23 with 1555 viewsTom1912

It wasn't a tackle on Matic. Everywhere is reporting it as a tackle. Barnes was playing the ball. It was the follow through from his pass, which Matic collided with. Unfortunate yes, but it wasn't a bad tackle.

Because it looked nasty everyone is jumping on that aspect, and ignoring how it happened.
Poor old Chelsea on 18:19 - Feb 23 with 1507 viewscurleigh

Poor old Chelsea on 17:21 - Feb 23 by Tom1912

It wasn't a tackle on Matic. Everywhere is reporting it as a tackle. Barnes was playing the ball. It was the follow through from his pass, which Matic collided with. Unfortunate yes, but it wasn't a bad tackle.

Because it looked nasty everyone is jumping on that aspect, and ignoring how it happened.

Absolutely spot on, i thought when i first seen it that Barnes played the ball, after seeing it several times on you tube that is exactly what happened. Matic tackled Barnes.
take a look here
Poor old Chelsea on 19:02 - Feb 23 with 1466 viewsJBT95

Poor old Chelsea on 17:21 - Feb 23 by Tom1912

Yeah I was thinking the same.

It's Jose just whoring to the media again.
Poor old Chelsea on 19:22 - Feb 23 with 1440 viewsJango

If that had been a tackle on one of our players there would have been murders on this site with people claiming how unfairly treated we are. And if that tackle had been on me I would have reacted the same way. He nearly broke his leg and it was blatantly pre meditated
Poor old Chelsea on 19:23 - Feb 23 with 1438 viewslibertine

do you not think hes a good manager?
Poor old Chelsea on 19:27 - Feb 23 with 1428 viewsmonmouth

How in the name of arse can they appeal the red card for Matic??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Poor old Chelsea on 20:27 - Feb 23 with 1376 viewsClinton

Poor old Chelsea on 19:23 - Feb 23 by libertine

do you not think hes a good manager?

Jose is a great manager. Maybe the best in a generation. However, he cries wolf and tells a load of porkies. For example Costa gets up to all sorts of dirty tricks, everyone knows it. When he gets caught out stamping on Skrtl, Jose defends him: Costa/Celsea being persecuted. It's that sort of thing I hate. If Jose comes out and says something you can be almost sure the opposite is true.
Great manager, bag of BS.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Poor old Chelsea on 21:16 - Feb 23 with 1330 viewsTom1912

Poor old Chelsea on 19:22 - Feb 23 by Jango

If that had been a tackle on one of our players there would have been murders on this site with people claiming how unfairly treated we are. And if that tackle had been on me I would have reacted the same way. He nearly broke his leg and it was blatantly pre meditated

If it had been a tackle, that would be a start...
Login to get fewer ads

Poor old Chelsea on 23:29 - Feb 23 with 1267 viewsjacknblue

if that was an accident why after catching him so high and with both feet off the floor, does barnes turn sharpish and leave matic on the floor without so much of an apology or check on matic welfare. deliberate action no doubt, watch his eyes, his straight leg and follow through, and the way he scampers away from the scene. bad tackle but not as bad as the FA's response,
Poor old Chelsea on 00:04 - Feb 24 with 1241 viewsskippyjack

Poor old Chelsea on 21:16 - Feb 23 by Tom1912

If it had been a tackle, that would be a start...

He left his foot in.. definite red.. disgraceful from Barnes.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Poor old Chelsea on 09:11 - Feb 24 with 1143 viewsApeShit

Poor old Chelsea on 00:04 - Feb 24 by skippyjack

He left his foot in.. definite red.. disgraceful from Barnes.

Init, he leaves his studs up, knows exactly what hes doing the dirty f*cker. You can see Matic leg bow!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024