Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ strikes again 22:51 - Feb 23 with 12891 viewsNeathJack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/louis-van-gaal-branded-arrogant-5218
JVZ strikes again on 21:56 - Feb 25 with 1318 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 20:48 - Feb 25 by Neath_Jack

Again, you call him an oaf, have you been in the man's company? He lives, breathes and shits Swansea City and is an absolute gent. So he's over exuberant, aren't we all at times? Especially after a momentous win? People are made differently, some can go home after a fantastic win or devastating loss and just get on with things. Others, and i'm one of those are either on a massive high and want to shout it from the rooftops, or after a loss, feel like shutting myself away for a few days.

Maybe he should have been told my the Chairman that he is not authorised to talk to the press due to his position, maybe he will be now, who knows. Either way, to call him an oaf from the safety of an anonymous keyboard is a c*nts trick where i come from. The man has always been a gent to me and my kids.

And he's already told someone in this thread that he didn't say the things reported.

that's brilliant.

Phil, Ux and all - please make it an absolute priority to offer JVZ the £650k for 4% of his shares. After all, he lives, breathes and sh*ts Swansea city so will presumably accept. It will still leave him with 1% that he can sell for£1m and he will still make many. many multiples of what he paid for the shares (in addition to the dividends already received).

That gets the Trust to above 25% - job done.
JVZ strikes again on 22:06 - Feb 25 with 1299 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 21:56 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

that's brilliant.

Phil, Ux and all - please make it an absolute priority to offer JVZ the £650k for 4% of his shares. After all, he lives, breathes and sh*ts Swansea city so will presumably accept. It will still leave him with 1% that he can sell for£1m and he will still make many. many multiples of what he paid for the shares (in addition to the dividends already received).

It's a pity you didn't put in £50 000 in 2002.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

JVZ strikes again on 22:10 - Feb 25 with 1282 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 22:06 - Feb 25 by dgt73

It's a pity you didn't put in £50 000 in 2002.

didn't have it in those days. I'd invested in another business.

Did attend a lot of meetings etc though (even before Petty - back in the days with 9th Floor etc). Spent quite a bit of time driving up and down the M4 with it all as well.

You?

Anyway - doesn't matter as JVZ is presumably going to be more than happy to get c. £1.65m for his 5% (in addition to the multiples of the £50k he's already had back) ? I'm assuming you agree?
JVZ strikes again on 22:14 - Feb 25 with 1278 viewsmorningstar

JVZ strikes again on 21:56 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

that's brilliant.

I'm of the understanding that if any individual shareholder wished to sell all or part of their shares, they would have to be offered to all existing shareholders who wished too purchase them? Or is that not the case?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

JVZ strikes again on 22:15 - Feb 25 with 1274 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 22:10 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

didn't have it in those days. I'd invested in another business.

Did attend a lot of meetings etc though (even before Petty - back in the days with 9th Floor etc). Spent quite a bit of time driving up and down the M4 with it all as well.

You?

Anyway - doesn't matter as JVZ is presumably going to be more than happy to get c. £1.65m for his 5% (in addition to the multiples of the £50k he's already had back) ? I'm assuming you agree?

If JVZ makes millions of £ then good luck to him. You obviously don't want him on the board, yet you don't want him to sell his shares, but you want him to effectively give his shares away to the trust.....what world do you live in.

JVZ strikes again on 22:17 - Feb 25 with 1216 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 22:14 - Feb 25 by morningstar

I'm of the understanding that if any individual shareholder wished to sell all or part of their shares, they would have to be offered to all existing shareholders who wished too purchase them? Or is that not the case?

I doubt the trust will be getting them.

JVZ strikes again on 22:22 - Feb 25 with 1202 viewsDarran

JVZ strikes again on 22:14 - Feb 25 by morningstar

G they've already refused to sell to the Trust because that will make us less attractve when it comes to pocketing their millions,it's a poor show unless of course you want to argue like a five year old like DGT.
The Trust only need another 3.8% of shares to take them to 25.1%.

Of course the other shareholders are not doing anything illegal but let's not kid ourselves their only interest is the future of Swansea City.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ strikes again on 22:29 - Feb 25 with 1189 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 22:22 - Feb 25 by Darran

G they've already refused to sell to the Trust because that will make us less attractve when it comes to pocketing their millions,it's a poor show unless of course you want to argue like a five year old like DGT.
The Trust only need another 3.8% of shares to take them to 25.1%.

Of course the other shareholders are not doing anything illegal but let's not kid ourselves their only interest is the future of Swansea City.

And I'm sure if you were a share holder you'd do things differently.......yeah of course you would.

Login to get fewer ads

JVZ strikes again on 22:32 - Feb 25 with 1180 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 22:15 - Feb 25 by dgt73

If JVZ makes millions of £ then good luck to him. You obviously don't want him on the board, yet you don't want him to sell his shares, but you want him to effectively give his shares away to the trust.....what world do you live in.

You are wrong.

Firstly I don't care much whether he is on the board or not - it's just that if he is then I want him to act like it.

Secondly I tell you what I am sick to the back teeth of. It's being told in public how wonderful all these 'fans' are. How it's for the fans by the fans' etc. And when it comes down to it, none of them (seemingly) will part with even a tiny % of their shares to ensure the long term security of our club.

And by the way - it's not effectively 'give his shares away' - he paid £50k for them. he has already received multiples of that back in dividends. He would receive £650k and still have 1% (or £1m) left.

So do you know what - fine - let him (and the rest of them) make their money, but do me a favour and stop telling me that these guys breathe Swansea City - that may have once been the truth but now -don't make us all laugh.

And I live in a world where I am more than comfortable with people making plenty of money, but I will not put up with nonsense from hypocritical little sycophants.
JVZ strikes again on 22:34 - Feb 25 with 1177 viewsDarran

JVZ strikes again on 22:29 - Feb 25 by dgt73

And I'm sure if you were a share holder you'd do things differently.......yeah of course you would.

Well if I loved the club as much as them then I'm sure I would.
3.8% between all the fans running the club for the fans and they'd still be sitting on millions.
You're one of the thickest c*nts ever to post on here,seriously deluded.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ strikes again on 22:37 - Feb 25 with 1170 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 22:32 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

You are wrong.

Firstly I don't care much whether he is on the board or not - it's just that if he is then I want him to act like it.

Secondly I tell you what I am sick to the back teeth of. It's being told in public how wonderful all these 'fans' are. How it's for the fans by the fans' etc. And when it comes down to it, none of them (seemingly) will part with even a tiny % of their shares to ensure the long term security of our club.

And by the way - it's not effectively 'give his shares away' - he paid £50k for them. he has already received multiples of that back in dividends. He would receive £650k and still have 1% (or £1m) left.

So do you know what - fine - let him (and the rest of them) make their money, but do me a favour and stop telling me that these guys breathe Swansea City - that may have once been the truth but now -don't make us all laugh.

And I live in a world where I am more than comfortable with people making plenty of money, but I will not put up with nonsense from hypocritical little sycophants.

You will not put up with nonsense PMSL. As far as SCFC is concerned you have no say in the matter. What have you done to help the club ?

JVZ strikes again on 22:40 - Feb 25 with 1164 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 22:34 - Feb 25 by Darran

3.8% between all the fans running the club for the fans and they'd still be sitting on millions.

I hope the trust don't get anymore shares as this would be a disaster in the making.

JVZ strikes again on 22:40 - Feb 25 with 1163 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 22:37 - Feb 25 by dgt73

You will not put up with nonsense PMSL. As far as SCFC is concerned you have no say in the matter. What have you done to help the club ?

Fine - whatever.

Go and fly your little flag you complete sell out. Love the club - don't make us laugh.
JVZ strikes again on 22:42 - Feb 25 with 1159 viewsdgt73

Yes as i said I'm sure you'd do things differently, the same as most people who have nothing to lose( shares) talk is cheap.

JVZ strikes again on 22:44 - Feb 25 with 1152 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 22:40 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

Fine - whatever.

Go and fly your little flag you complete sell out. Love the club - don't make us laugh.

You still haven't answered the question. Lol. What have you done for the club?......I won't hold my breath for an answer.

JVZ strikes again on 22:44 - Feb 25 with 1151 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 22:42 - Feb 25 by dgt73

Yes as i said I'm sure you'd do things differently, the same as most people who have nothing to lose( shares) talk is cheap.

talk is cheap indeed.

Look how cheap it is to post up little pics showing how big a fan people are.

'Sell us your shares John - want to make us some serious money here from the new TV deal'.

'What are you going to do with the clu... ah - tell you what, sod it - £5m and they're yours'.

Lol.
JVZ strikes again on 22:45 - Feb 25 with 1148 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 22:44 - Feb 25 by dgt73

You still haven't answered the question. Lol. What have you done for the club?......I won't hold my breath for an answer.

what have you done?
JVZ strikes again on 22:50 - Feb 25 with 1139 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 22:45 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

what have you done?

So i take it by your answer you have done fook all to help the club. Yet your quick enough to slag off the people who saved and oversaw the club's rise to the PL.

JVZ strikes again on 22:55 - Feb 25 with 1131 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 22:50 - Feb 25 by dgt73

So i take it by your answer you have done fook all to help the club. Yet your quick enough to slag off the people who saved and oversaw the club's rise to the PL.

why?

I already said that I got involved (to some extent) even before Petty. A lot lot less than others did.

And there are many, many people who 'saved the club' - not just those that are trying to take all the credit for it.
JVZ strikes again on 22:57 - Feb 25 with 1126 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 22:55 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

why?

I already said that I got involved (to some extent) even before Petty. A lot lot less than others did.

And there are many, many people who 'saved the club' - not just those that are trying to take all the credit for it.

Someone who buys a pie at the ground is helping the club......is that what your contribution was. PMSL.

JVZ strikes again on 23:15 - Feb 25 with 1101 viewsBobJack

Why are you allowed to get away with this language continually ?

If that is how low the bar is set by the mods then fine.... same rules for everyone. Yeh ?

In truth Darr, you make yourself to look more racist by each day.

That whole post without a swear word in sight, easy if you try.

t.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

JVZ strikes again on 23:45 - Feb 25 with 1084 viewsNookiejack

JVZ strikes again on 22:50 - Feb 25 by dgt73

I still don't get your argument that if you didn't help save the club - that you then can't challenge on whether people are being hypocritical.

The Board have kept giving the spiel - that the club was 'run by the fans, for the fans' then commissioned £1m JTAK film giving same message - whilst at the same time agreed (not the Trust) Heads of Terms - to sell 60% of the club. That is hypocritical whether you have done something for the club or not. Or bought a pie.

Do you think they have been hypocritical or not?

Do you think they can say whatever they like without challenge - because they helped save the club ?
JVZ strikes again on 23:51 - Feb 25 with 1081 viewsairedale

Fan ownership sounds good to me. Paying market value to the guys who kept with us all the way 'til now seems reasonable to me.
JVZ strikes again on 23:57 - Feb 25 with 1074 viewsWitneyjack

JVZ strikes again on 22:57 - Feb 25 by dgt73

Someone who buys a pie at the ground is helping the club......is that what your contribution was. PMSL.

I very rarely post these days, however I feel I should post my opinion. JVZ is a Director of Swansea City and as such should act professionally towards other clubs and their personnel despite any personal feelings he has.

There are many on these forums criticising the club for many things and accusing them of being 'amateur' in their approach to dealing with such things as tickets etc. We don't need negative publicity, as a small Welsh club in an English league, things are tough enough.

Just because JVZ was in a financial position to invest in the club, it doesn't mean he can do as he wants when he wants when representing Swansea City.

So let's not turn this into a 'dick waving' competition. Thousands of people did an enormous amount to save this club, not just those who invested their money. This seems to have been forgotten by some of the Board members and some of our fans. Those who took a financial risk have been rewarded many times over.

Lisa, is right, the Board could demonstrate their love for the club by ensuring that the Trust reach the magic 25% and still gain the financial security they are after.

Dgt, you are being deliberately obtuse.
JVZ strikes again on 00:13 - Feb 26 with 1059 viewsNookiejack

Has anyone considered the argument - that if all the wealth created should go to the people that actually made it happen. Then the £79m minimum that the non-Trust shareholders are now holding in value - should actually all go to Huw Jenkins.

The value that has been created is due to him getting it right and selecting young hungry quality players and young hungry quality managers.

For example how much has the club grown its commercial revenue under Leigh Dineen?

Huw Jenkins made it happen - he should get the whole £79m!!

Yet Huw Jenkins is the Trust's biggest supporter on the Board . He appears to be the only one helping to protect the Trust. The ones who haven't actually created the wealth don't want to help the Trust.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024