Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ strikes again 22:51 - Feb 23 with 12886 viewsNeathJack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/louis-van-gaal-branded-arrogant-5218
JVZ strikes again on 18:46 - Feb 27 with 1070 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 08:41 - Feb 26 by Brynmill_Jack

What the f*ck have YOU done? Put up or shut the f*ck up, your endless arse licking of the board must be seriously affecting their piles............
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 8:41]

What I have done lol. I've just supported the club for many years and I don't think I'd be able to do a better job than the current board, unlike some deranged idiots on here.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

JVZ strikes again on 19:13 - Feb 27 with 1046 viewsDaiIew

JVZ strikes again on 13:08 - Feb 27 by mijbil

Third time lucky - lets make our own luck

“We the Trust” should as a matter of urgency speak to all the shareholders and ask them to sell pro rata the fraction of a single % of their holding that would be required for us to achieve the 25% + that would at least protect us from being forcibly bought out of the Club by any future majority share owner.

If there is agreement then formalise that and raise the money if necessary. Let’s face it Mel only got £400,000 for less than what we need. That was all he got for all his shares, yet he was central to all this in the first place.

This £million per % is based on a false valuation with a fully compliant Trust. Remember they have been looking to cash in since the end of our COC season and could only come up with 1 set of rather questionable and purely profit driven investors, on which the deal fell through.

Either they back the very principle on which this journey (which has made them very rich indeed in so many ways) was started. Or they admit they have been cynically using the by the fans for the fans tag just as self-serving PR.

What we do know is by signing the agreement they did whilst blocking our attempts to achieve 25%, they were deliberately keeping the Trust weak and in peril of obliteration, whilst willing to guarantee a controlling interest (do what you want to our club and Trust boys) to purely profit motivated foreign business men. This in order to line their own pockets with massive amounts of money, which the club would see none of. Yet they would again and again (in an assured piece of misdirection) refer to as an “investment”. Obscene profits indeed, if based on throwing the very ideal this venture was founded on, to the wolves. All for a few more worthless trinkets.

So no sale agreed? Then let us take our lead from JVZ and start posting selfies pulling tongues at the Board whilst they pig out on corporate hospitality at the Trust’s expense, with the tag line for the shareholders by the shareholders.

Let us make a statement to the press that they are greedy self serving b@stards that are willing to sell downriver the whole ideal that that earned them their fabulous rewards. All for an additional 30 pieces of silver.

Alternatively the Trust could thank our dear friends for all that has been achieved so far and assume the position.

Given even the ex-supporters Director saw fit to (as an e.g.) install flashing advertising boards right in front of loyal supporters faces, without even consulting the trust, then presumably this is what their comfort and arrogance has come to expect. Use this as good cop / bad cop or as notice that diplomacy ends.

We need to make clear we are no longer the boy Oliver at the table asking for more.

We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. We are fighting for our right to exist. We will declare with one voice “we will not go quietly into the night” we’re going to live on. To exist. And celebrate our own Independence Day.

Cue dgt’s star spangled banner……

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright swan thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that swan-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the ground of the free and the home of the brave?

Play hardball Trust

Excellent post, in a nutshell - well perhaps a large nut

Cannot understand why your account has been deleted

Do you think the Trust feel threatened by this very fair assessment
JVZ strikes again on 10:25 - Feb 28 with 978 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 18:46 - Feb 27 by dgt73

What I have done lol. I've just supported the club for many years and I don't think I'd be able to do a better job than the current board, unlike some deranged idiots on here.

Any what deranged idiots would they be then? I haven't heard or read anyone claiming they can.
Or are you just lying, making up more sh*t to suit your agenda?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 10:27]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JVZ strikes again on 10:35 - Feb 28 with 968 viewsmonmouth

JVZ strikes again on 19:13 - Feb 27 by DaiIew

Excellent post, in a nutshell - well perhaps a large nut

Cannot understand why your account has been deleted

Do you think the Trust feel threatened by this very fair assessment

No, it's spratts isn't it? That's a good thought provoking post imo. PR may well hold the key to success here.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

JVZ strikes again on 10:36 - Feb 28 with 968 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 16:56 - Feb 27 by londonlisa2001

posh??

So hang on - what you are saying is that if someone expects a person in a position of authority to behave with some dignity and respect and not like a petulant, badly behaved child then that means they are 'posh'.

What a load of demeaning crap that is.

Good manners and the expectation of good manners hasn't got anything to do with being 'posh' or otherwise. In fact, the behaviour he exhibited is exactly the sort of overly entitled bs that the so called 'posh boys' exhibit with depressing regularity.

And there have been plenty of comments on here about what a great fan he is - so forgive me if I think it's worth pointing out the inconsistency between that statement and his actions.

It's ok Lisa. You went to Dunvant infants at the same time I did so I can vouch for your "non poshness" lol . What you do have is morality, scruples and oodles of class, and it's shining through for all to see .

You've seen off shaky and parlay so Neath #2 shouldn't bother you too much

You're easily better than Neath #3 too (Darran)

#teamlisa

JVZ strikes again on 10:37 - Feb 28 with 966 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 10:35 - Feb 28 by monmouth

No, it's spratts isn't it? That's a good thought provoking post imo. PR may well hold the key to success here.

Indeed. Thank The Lord for the much maligned Spratty

JVZ strikes again on 10:44 - Feb 28 with 959 viewsmonmouth

JVZ strikes again on 10:36 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

It's ok Lisa. You went to Dunvant infants at the same time I did so I can vouch for your "non poshness" lol . What you do have is morality, scruples and oodles of class, and it's shining through for all to see .

#teamlisa

I went to Clwyd and Penlan, so I have no morality, no scruples and no class. I do hope that shines through like a beacon too, otherwise what a wasted 'education' that would have been.

JVZ strikes again on 10:57 - Feb 28 with 945 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 10:44 - Feb 28 by monmouth

I went to Clwyd and Penlan, so I have no morality, no scruples and no class. I do hope that shines through like a beacon too, otherwise what a wasted 'education' that would have been.

Eh?

Login to get fewer ads

JVZ strikes again on 11:01 - Feb 28 with 940 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 10:44 - Feb 28 by monmouth

I don't think our school was a million miles away from yours, it wasn't a private school you know. Don't think I ever meant for anyone to be offended, just congratulating Lisa on how well she comes across on here and as she's living in London and is having a good career and life all the best to her, that's all.

JVZ strikes again on 11:07 - Feb 28 with 933 viewsmonmouth

JVZ strikes again on 11:01 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't think our school was a million miles away from yours, it wasn't a private school you know. Don't think I ever meant for anyone to be offended, just congratulating Lisa on how well she comes across on here and as she's living in London and is having a good career and life all the best to her, that's all.

Sorry, just a tongue in cheek parallel, obviously didn't work as intended!

JVZ strikes again on 11:21 - Feb 28 with 919 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 11:07 - Feb 28 by monmouth

Sorry, just a tongue in cheek parallel, obviously didn't work as intended!

I thought it wasn't like you!!!
Anyway , living in "Monmouth" is probably posher than living in London you old goat you ! I bet you and Eddie Butler a frequenters of the Royal Monmouth golf club and other exclusive establishments

JVZ strikes again on 11:40 - Feb 28 with 897 viewsdameedna

done like a kipper, well done JVZ
JVZ strikes again on 14:12 - Feb 28 with 850 viewsmonmouth

JVZ strikes again on 11:21 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I thought it wasn't like you!!!
Anyway , living in "Monmouth" is probably posher than living in London you old goat you ! I bet you and Eddie Butler a frequenters of the Royal Monmouth golf club and other exclusive establishments

Apparently I look like a mini Eddie Butler. How sad is that.

JVZ strikes again on 14:47 - Feb 28 with 835 viewstontoshorse

JVZ strikes again on 10:37 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Indeed. Thank The Lord for the much maligned Spratty

Shucks you guys

I went to Dunvant - but not as a pupil
JVZ strikes again on 17:55 - Feb 28 with 793 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 10:36 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

#teamlisa

thank you Brynnie.

Posh - spit - I've never been so insulted...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024