Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! 02:21 - Feb 28 with 24431 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:14 - Feb 28 with 2750 viewssketty_jack

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:09 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

I'm guessing 60-70 minutes or if we go behind.

Call it a hunch...

Well I hope it's 60. Quite obviously not working today, absolutely no need for so many bodies in the middle of the pitch. Gotta get montero on and give them something to think about.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:15 - Feb 28 with 2730 viewsNeiltheTaylor

What I'd like now, is to see Fede f*cking snap Barnes in half
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 16:15]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:16 - Feb 28 with 2701 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Then accuse him of diving

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:16 - Feb 28 with 2697 viewslonglostjack

Burnley will be desperate to get the three points towards the end - then we hit em on the counter.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:17 - Feb 28 with 2669 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:09 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

I'm guessing 60-70 minutes or if we go behind.

Call it a hunch...

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:18 - Feb 28 with 2635 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:17 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Are you accusing the Ginger Mourinho of predictability?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:19 - Feb 28 with 2632 viewsTomFoolery

I like the way Burnley play, a constant threat. Got a feeling we will score on the break though.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:21 - Feb 28 with 2569 viewslovejuicejack

Fukc me what had happened to us, terrible today we couldn't pass a kidney stone.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:22 - Feb 28 with 2559 viewsDarran

I'll have that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:22 - Feb 28 with 2558 viewsZut_Alors

Those are the type of goals we normally concede! Come on!
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:22 - Feb 28 with 2548 viewslidojack

Well there's one for the next Own Goals and Gaffs DVD
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:23 - Feb 28 with 2513 viewsDanielswan

YAY!!!!!!!!! ... somehow we scored :-)

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:23 - Feb 28 with 2513 viewsNeiltheTaylor

No need for Montero now

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:23 - Feb 28 with 2500 viewslovejuicejack

Get leon on ffs
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:24 - Feb 28 with 2484 viewsphact0rri

haha looks like ki stomps on the keeper.. he doesn't but that angle! Good to be on the receiving end of that gaffe

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:25 - Feb 28 with 2455 viewslonglostjack

Get in there. Bring on Montero they'll have to risk everything now!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:25 - Feb 28 with 2443 viewssketty_jack

Good head from Gomis! He's been looking dangerous from corners the last couple of games.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:25 - Feb 28 with 2433 viewslovejuicejack

Ash having a mare today, he's going to cost us at some point
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:26 - Feb 28 with 2402 viewsGroo

Whittingham sent off for them up the road, losing 0-1

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:28 - Feb 28 with 2367 viewsswans11

Got lucky but who cares. If keep this we have reached 40points now we can try push on for top 6 we should be looking finish no lower 8th now
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:29 - Feb 28 with 2347 viewsGroo

wow, Hearts winning 9-0

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:35 - Feb 28 with 2188 viewsmacthejack

Gomis ain't good enough.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:36 - Feb 28 with 2157 viewsswans11

Gomis does more in our box than oppenents maybe he's a defender really
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:38 - Feb 28 with 2113 viewsDarran

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:35 - Feb 28 by macthejack

Gomis ain't good enough.

Scored last week mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:39 - Feb 28 with 2071 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:35 - Feb 28 by macthejack

Gomis ain't good enough.

Not good enough at all, he is getting his game time now so no excuse to hide behind. Hes lucky wilf has gone out he would never get a game.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 16:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024