Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? 14:59 - Mar 22 with 5903 viewsPhil_S

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 20:51 - Mar 24 with 2172 viewsblackjackwood

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 19:56 - Mar 22 by marchamjack

First one easily

The 'wonder' of the whole thing - all the big grounds/ turn on Sky and we're on there seemingly all the time/ becoming everyone's second team/ Mark Gower statistically being Europe's best player for a few weeks/ watching MOTD every single week (even when we lost, which I don't do now)/ hitting the magical 40 points and thinking...Christ, we're gonna get a second season in this/ Brendan being last off the pitch and clapping the crowd off at the end of big wins and the ground jumping/ the pundits loving our style of play/ Premier League badges on my replica shirt

That first season was a real eye opening magical season for someone who first began following us in 1976. Be hard to top that one for me.

the first season by a mile when there was no pressure or expectation and when the east stand were chanting "premier league . . . having a laugh "
What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 01:26 - Apr 4 with 1532 viewstruckjack

What a boring forum question & poll. Sticky of course as its by someone 'important' not anyone else....
What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 13:31 - Apr 4 with 1493 viewsStarsky

Give it a miss then?

It's just the internet, init.

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 13:46 - Apr 4 with 1489 viewsLord_Bony

81/82

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 23:18 - Apr 4 with 1428 viewsDanielswan

I am torn betweenthe current season and Laudrups. Winning the cup was great, getting this many points so early is great ... its all great.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 13:27 - Apr 5 with 1387 viewsStarsky

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 23:18 - Apr 4 by Danielswan

I am torn betweenthe current season and Laudrups. Winning the cup was great, getting this many points so early is great ... its all great.

Gotta be Laudrups season for the most spectacular.
This season for the most satisfying

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 17:44 - Apr 6 with 1318 viewsperchrockjack

Depends what people want.

To see us kick arse, fail to read scripts for big clubs does it for me.

We ruined VAN gaal coronation on day one and then did the double and I believe we ll screw Citeh.

Why NOT this one ffs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 10:41 - Apr 7 with 1242 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 13:27 - Apr 5 by Starsky

Gotta be Laudrups season for the most spectacular.
This season for the most satisfying

I agree Dave

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 16:46 - Apr 7 with 1194 viewsStarsky

What Is Your Favourite Premier League Season? on 10:41 - Apr 7 by Brynmill_Jack

I agree Dave

It's David ffs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024