Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiendalli to Boro 17:00 - Mar 26 with 5083 viewsFerryjack

Boro have signed Dwight Tiendalli from @SwansOfficial on loan
Tiendalli to Boro on 17:05 - Mar 26 with 4052 viewsJackSomething

Shows how far he is from the first team. I guess Rangel is first backup for both fullback positions and then we'd look at Kingsley. Best of luck to Dwight.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Tiendalli to Boro on 17:37 - Mar 26 with 3971 viewsorion3016

Until I noticed the op I had forgotten all about him

Be over there now after

Tiendalli to Boro on 17:40 - Mar 26 with 3960 viewstomdickharry

Not the greatest of signings,adequate at best. Save's us a few bob.Wish him all the best.
Tiendalli to Boro on 17:44 - Mar 26 with 3941 viewsshandyjack

Tiendalli to Boro on 17:40 - Mar 26 by tomdickharry

Not the greatest of signings,adequate at best. Save's us a few bob.Wish him all the best.

is there a future fee involved should they go up, if there is then i am now a boro fan

Poll: Expectation for the season

Tiendalli to Boro on 19:05 - Mar 26 with 3795 viewsSwansNZ

We must have more players out on loan than Chelsea

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Tiendalli to Boro on 19:27 - Mar 26 with 3734 viewsmonmouth

He will play like Roberto Carlos until they give him a contract. Then he'll play like Roberto Amaaankwaaah.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tiendalli to Boro on 22:21 - Mar 26 with 3531 viewsSwanzay

Hes a strange one, fantastic crosser of the ball, ability to magic and certainly has the ability to do tragic.
Maybe some time in the Championship will help, good luck Tiendalli!
Tiendalli to Boro on 22:30 - Mar 26 with 3508 viewspencoedjack

Tiendalli to Boro on 22:21 - Mar 26 by Swanzay

Hes a strange one, fantastic crosser of the ball, ability to magic and certainly has the ability to do tragic.
Maybe some time in the Championship will help, good luck Tiendalli!

A fantastic crosser of the ball ? You sure you have the right player ?
Login to get fewer ads

Tiendalli to Boro on 22:36 - Mar 26 with 3500 viewsmonmouth

Tiendalli to Boro on 22:30 - Mar 26 by pencoedjack

A fantastic crosser of the ball ? You sure you have the right player ?

He did one good cross once. When he was on trial. The rest has become folklore.

Tiendalli to Boro on 22:38 - Mar 26 with 3492 viewsSwanzay

I was trying to be nice!
Tiendalli to Boro on 22:39 - Mar 26 with 3488 viewsTheFranchise

Tiendalli to Boro on 22:36 - Mar 26 by monmouth

No, the rest went into the crowd.
Tiendalli to Boro on 00:03 - Mar 27 with 3401 viewsDyfnant

He's our premier league Bessone, mostly shite

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Tiendalli to Boro on 00:57 - Mar 27 with 3369 viewsScoobyWho

Tiendalli to Boro on 17:40 - Mar 26 by tomdickharry

Tormented the fck out of Napoli away mind.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Tiendalli to Boro on 08:29 - Mar 27 with 3287 viewsicecoldjack

Good luck to him. Never let us down consider ing the fact it's a hard job to get any form when just having a few minutes here and there.

Kyle naughton had similar problems at spurs but looks better with each 90 min performance for us.

Hope Dwight earns a move there I wish him all the best .
Tiendalli to Boro on 08:39 - Mar 27 with 3271 viewsDr_Winston

Made most of Taylor's crosses look good, which is no easy feat.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tiendalli to Boro on 09:04 - Mar 27 with 3236 viewsItchySphincter

That's bull. He had a good spell a couple of seasons ago when first choice and his crossing was superb. You have to take in to account that we don't have any other player at the club with the exception of Jeff who can beat the first man let alone whip in a decent cross.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tiendalli to Boro on 11:13 - Mar 27 with 3133 viewsDafyddHuw

Tiendalli to Boro on 09:04 - Mar 27 by ItchySphincter

That's bull. He had a good spell a couple of seasons ago when first choice and his crossing was superb. You have to take in to account that we don't have any other player at the club with the exception of Jeff who can beat the first man let alone whip in a decent cross.

Nathan used to. Wonder what happened to him the last 12 months or so?
Tiendalli to Boro on 11:27 - Mar 27 with 3117 viewsmonmouth

Taylors cross for Bony at Arsenal was fabulous. Naughton's cross for Ki against Sunderland was superb. I think it's this received wisdom that Dwight was some ace crosser that's bull. We agree though that he did have a good spell, is rather unfairly maligned and, personally, I think there's a good player in there that we never really managed to see consistently. Would be a better left back than right where he was mostly played imo, but something has obviously gone pear shaped, or we want him off the wage bill as Kyle N covers left back with Angel covering right back. makes sense as we are safe and sound.

Tiendalli to Boro on 11:41 - Mar 27 with 3102 viewsDewi1jack

So Routs doesn't then.

You're entitled to your opinion, but my opinion is that you seem to watch a different game to the 20,000+ others in the Morfa.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Tiendalli to Boro on 12:58 - Mar 27 with 3045 viewsUxbridge

1st season - pretty decent
2nd season - woeful
This season - Did alright at Man Utd. Can't really remember anything else.

He's nowhere near the first team though, so good news all round.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tiendalli to Boro on 13:31 - Mar 27 with 3016 viewsicecoldjack

Tiendalli to Boro on 11:41 - Mar 27 by Dewi1jack

So Routs doesn't then.

You're entitled to your opinion, but my opinion is that you seem to watch a different game to the 20,000+ others in the Morfa.

Im a bit in the middle on this one. Dwight could cross a ball but we only really aaw it in his first season and mostly in cup games.

We also played differently back then.

I think it's fair to say that if he had been given the same time to get up to speed like taylor had this season then we would be better placed to judge him on his strengths. However he hasn't forced his way through in training and I think monk would have been quite fair in that respect.
Tiendalli to Boro on 14:33 - Mar 27 with 2977 viewsItchySphincter

Tiendalli to Boro on 11:41 - Mar 27 by Dewi1jack

So Routs doesn't then.

If you think Routs regularly beats the first with a cross you're blind.

It's something we've been hopeless at for the last two or three years. There are one or two exceptions but they are exceptions.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tiendalli to Boro on 14:34 - Mar 27 with 2974 viewsDr_Winston

Tiendalli's biggest problem is always his positioning. Time and again he's either caught out of position or nowhere near where he needs to be. Whilst fullbacks need to be able to get forward these days, they have to get the basics right first.

Taylor can do one of the two. Tiendalli has shown precious little to suggest that he's cabable of either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tiendalli to Boro on 20:21 - Mar 27 with 2892 viewsEdmundo

That's one out the door then, not good enough, full stop

Need a ready replacement in the summer then 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Tiendalli to Boro on 22:18 - Mar 27 with 2843 viewsLeonisGod

Tiendalli to Boro on 14:34 - Mar 27 by Dr_Winston

Tiendalli's biggest problem is always his positioning. Time and again he's either caught out of position or nowhere near where he needs to be. Whilst fullbacks need to be able to get forward these days, they have to get the basics right first.

Taylor can do one of the two. Tiendalli has shown precious little to suggest that he's cabable of either.

A bit harsh. When he first arrived it looked like his natural game was to get forward and he was ok at it. I suspect he was then asked to pay more attention to his defensive duties and it's confused the feck out of him. Last season and this he's looked like he can't make up his mind what he should be doing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024