Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD 01:21 - Mar 28 with 23046 viewsScoobyWho

EURO 2016 QUALIFIER: ISRAEL V WALES
Venue: Sammy Ofer Stadium, Haifa Date: 28 March, 2015 kick off 17:00 GMT

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:03 - Mar 30 with 2570 viewsJackSomething

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:46 - Mar 29 by blueytheblue

Well, it would be natural to blame Coleman if it wasn't going well - given his record.

I think Vokes can be a servicable front man when fully match fit. Realistically, the keys are Bale and Rambo, with Alen making steps to get to their level. Work around those 3, keep things tight at the back...

So it's natural to blame the manager if things aren't going well (because of his record in club management), but not natural to praise him when things are going well? You've stretched logic to breaking point to avoid praising a Jack there.

None of our players are going to approach Bale's level. Allen was a far better player in Israel than Ramsey, who did take his goal superbly. Bale and Ramsey are our most important players when it comes to scoring and creating goals, but without Allen doing his job, they wouldn't see a lot of the ball to be able to do anything with it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 12:41 - Mar 30 with 2482 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:03 - Mar 30 by JackSomething

So it's natural to blame the manager if things aren't going well (because of his record in club management), but not natural to praise him when things are going well? You've stretched logic to breaking point to avoid praising a Jack there.

None of our players are going to approach Bale's level. Allen was a far better player in Israel than Ramsey, who did take his goal superbly. Bale and Ramsey are our most important players when it comes to scoring and creating goals, but without Allen doing his job, they wouldn't see a lot of the ball to be able to do anything with it.

It's the "Capitol" insecurity syndrome kicking in. We don't have a problem labeling Cardiff born Bale and Cardiff City academy product Ramsey as brilliant players but they'll never like Cookie because of where he's from. An unfortunate fact.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 12:49 - Mar 30 with 2471 viewsSkipTheJack

I used to go to loads of Wales away matches 10-15 years ago, but there's no doubt that a large minority of Cardiff fans always soured the experience (I also met lots of decent Cardiff fans, BTW).

There was constant abuse of Swansea players and ex-players, flags with dead swans on them, threats of "finding Jacks to kill" and frequent anti-Swansea remarks from blokes sitting near me in pubs and restaurants. When you travel away with Wales you can never quite escape the atmosphere of hostility towards Swansea.

I often used to feel my blood starting to boil until eventually a few years ago I had a major row with an elderly bloke in the Millennium Stadium who spent the entire match shouting Swansea-related abuse at Ashley Williams. I don't think I've watched Wales since then.

They just can't turn off their hatred and jealousy of us even for the sake of the national team.
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 12:54 - Mar 30 with 2462 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 12:49 - Mar 30 by SkipTheJack

I used to go to loads of Wales away matches 10-15 years ago, but there's no doubt that a large minority of Cardiff fans always soured the experience (I also met lots of decent Cardiff fans, BTW).

There was constant abuse of Swansea players and ex-players, flags with dead swans on them, threats of "finding Jacks to kill" and frequent anti-Swansea remarks from blokes sitting near me in pubs and restaurants. When you travel away with Wales you can never quite escape the atmosphere of hostility towards Swansea.

I often used to feel my blood starting to boil until eventually a few years ago I had a major row with an elderly bloke in the Millennium Stadium who spent the entire match shouting Swansea-related abuse at Ashley Williams. I don't think I've watched Wales since then.

They just can't turn off their hatred and jealousy of us even for the sake of the national team.

Agree with all of that but the last sentence absolutely spot on

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 14:07 - Mar 30 with 2439 viewsJBT95

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 15:16 - Mar 29 by ScoobyWho

I find that a bit odd.

Why is that odd?

I like seeing a Welsh flag at a Wales game. Not a Welsh flag with Swansea City or Rhondda Bluebirds written on it. Where are these SCFC flags when we play cause I don't see them?

I hate seeing Mayalsia branded CCFC tops at Wales games, tw*ts that turn up in Swansea tracksuits, it's like they want a fight or something.
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:31 - Mar 30 with 2403 viewsmatt_the_jack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 15:29 - Mar 29 by JackSomething

Any Cardiff fans who have a problem with Swans fans following Wales must be gutted with all the photos of the Coleman banner yesterday, what with the Welsh flag with Swansea City right next to it.

That was my flag, one Cardiff fan (And just one may I add) wanted to take it down as it had Swansea City on it. It was soon put back up by other Jacks there.

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:56 - Mar 30 with 2338 viewsKilkennyjack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:31 - Mar 30 by matt_the_jack

That was my flag, one Cardiff fan (And just one may I add) wanted to take it down as it had Swansea City on it. It was soon put back up by other Jacks there.

Well done matt, your flag looks great !

Beware of the Risen People

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:06 - Mar 30 with 2332 viewsScoobyDoo

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:31 - Mar 30 by matt_the_jack

Well Matt that Cardiff fan needs a reality check, its not about club rivalry when supporting our National team, all I ask is why you had Swansea City on it and I would say that to a Cardiff fan who had Cardiff on it.

I was at the Bosnia game and I didn't care who I was sat next to, it's a common goal, we want the team to win, why wouldn't you?
Login to get fewer ads

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:50 - Mar 30 with 2311 viewsblaine_scfc

Was on AAMB earlier, posting pictures of soul crew flags in Israel. Quite embarrassing to be honest.
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:49 - Mar 30 with 2278 viewsmatt_the_jack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:06 - Mar 30 by ScoobyDoo

Well Matt that Cardiff fan needs a reality check, its not about club rivalry when supporting our National team, all I ask is why you had Swansea City on it and I would say that to a Cardiff fan who had Cardiff on it.

I was at the Bosnia game and I didn't care who I was sat next to, it's a common goal, we want the team to win, why wouldn't you?

I like to see different flags from different parts of Wales, another reason was that stupid thing Cardiff fans say that 'Swansea fans don't support Wales' It sort of puts that myth to bed.

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 23:28 - Mar 30 with 2250 viewsScoobyWho

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 14:07 - Mar 30 by JBT95

Why is that odd?

I like seeing a Welsh flag at a Wales game. Not a Welsh flag with Swansea City or Rhondda Bluebirds written on it. Where are these SCFC flags when we play cause I don't see them?

I hate seeing Mayalsia branded CCFC tops at Wales games, tw*ts that turn up in Swansea tracksuits, it's like they want a fight or something.

Best have a word with Matt the Jack he seems to have a handle on it .
Your response is a bit baffling tho.

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 23:32 - Mar 30 with 2245 viewsSTEVE1

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 14:07 - Mar 30 by JBT95

Why is that odd?

There should be nothing wrong with putting your towns name on the national flag you get England supporters with Mansfield, oldham all different towns there is no issue and its good too see in my opinion. Walesare the only country that gets problems by it so it is nothing really to do with the flag it is just the supporters can't mix. I stopped going to Wales away games a long time ago but my mate went to Belgium and said it had got a lot better as most of the troublemakers who were from the Cardiff valleys were now banned from football matches
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 07:43 - Mar 31 with 2189 viewsdailew

Here's a quote from the CCMB board

"Tuners a much better player than Williams, better tackler, much better in the air, and a better man, who actually has some morals."

Presumably he means Ben Turner !!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 23:24 - Apr 1 with 2088 viewsScoobyWho

Thing is both Swansea and Cardiff are the biggest sides in the country, it is the bitterest rivalry in the UK ( no other derby game has had away fans banned totally,or fans bussed in for years, inc the Glasgow derby) Any mixing of fans has been troublesome to say the least which in Framce if it happens will explode unless things are forwarded by the clubs and fans beforehand. This is a real problem. I expect Swans fans to travel in thousands as will Cardiff fans. It needs sorting.

I know there is Newport and Wrexham, but there are only two sides that actually play at the higher levels, Newport are still bouncing back and Wrexham are in the doldrums big time. England has a whole load of sides and fans from many many teams, the Welsh situation is very different. Sad, but different.

Maybe the FAW would like to earn their corn and start initiatives with fans groups and clubs ?

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 07:14 - Apr 2 with 2064 viewsEdmundo

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 23:24 - Apr 1 by ScoobyWho

Thing is both Swansea and Cardiff are the biggest sides in the country, it is the bitterest rivalry in the UK ( no other derby game has had away fans banned totally,or fans bussed in for years, inc the Glasgow derby) Any mixing of fans has been troublesome to say the least which in Framce if it happens will explode unless things are forwarded by the clubs and fans beforehand. This is a real problem. I expect Swans fans to travel in thousands as will Cardiff fans. It needs sorting.

I know there is Newport and Wrexham, but there are only two sides that actually play at the higher levels, Newport are still bouncing back and Wrexham are in the doldrums big time. England has a whole load of sides and fans from many many teams, the Welsh situation is very different. Sad, but different.

Maybe the FAW would like to earn their corn and start initiatives with fans groups and clubs ?

Don't think the FAW has a brain between them, I know there are Swansea reps there, but far out numbered by Cardiff reps and Valley clubs, who seem intent on supporting all things Cardiff.

Until the FAW and the Welsh fan groups openly admit to this issue and monitor it at home/away games, we'll never move on. 😡

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 08:23 - Apr 2 with 2047 viewsowainglyndwr

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 10:20 - Mar 29 by ymaohyd

Twice I've followed Wales in football abroad and both times a nightmare to be honest. Worst time was back in the late eighties, possibly early 90's in Belgium. 1-1, Dean Saunders scored for us.

From beginning to end a mare, went with a bloke I was in college with from Abergavenny and his mates. All Cardiff fans, nice as pie going over, a few drinks and they were a nightmare.

To this day though the thing that wound me up more than anything, I was impaccably behaved, they were like a bunch of animals, running over cars parked outside a pub we were drinking in. Local headers gathered around this pub for a confrontation as word spread. When it came to it, I stood my ground and they were absolutely useless, pannicked and legged it!

We had trouble at an away game, so the following game v Belarus we went 50-70 strong handed and yes, what surprise again even numbers and they ran away through the back lanes behind the philharmonic bar.
These days should now be in the past and yes the Cardiff Welsh FA should make more effort after all we have so many families following us and Wales.
But things with the Welsh FA dont help when they are involved in North Wales and bring Cardiff Sh@tty along side.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2015 0:01]
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:25 - Apr 2 with 2024 viewspencoedjack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 07:43 - Mar 31 by dailew

"Tuners a much better player than Williams, better tackler, much better in the air, and a better man, who actually has some morals."

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&goto=4434484&rid=8460#msg_4434484

In fairness G rangetown blue is getting loads of sh*t from Cardiff fans about his hatred of Ash (see screenshot in first posting)
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 10:29 - Apr 2 with 2006 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 07:43 - Mar 31 by dailew

Nah the piano tuner mun. Have you heard Ashley Williams' piano playing mun? Leaves a lot to be desired. Up there with Joe Allen and his bagpipes......

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 10:33 - Apr 2 with 2001 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 23:24 - Apr 1 by ScoobyWho

I reckon if we score out there some of both sets of supporters will be punching f*ck out of each other in between the rest jumping up and down in celebration. It would be like a scene from a comedy film mun

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 10:35 - Apr 2 with 1995 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 07:14 - Apr 2 by Edmundo

Don't think the FAW has a brain between them, I know there are Swansea reps there, but far out numbered by Cardiff reps and Valley clubs, who seem intent on supporting all things Cardiff.

Until the FAW and the Welsh fan groups openly admit to this issue and monitor it at home/away games, we'll never move on. 😡

Should PS start a Swansea Wales supporters travel club then. One things for sure, if we turn up with anywhere near parity in numbers they'll be nice as pie to us.

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 10:46 - Apr 2 with 1989 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:25 - Apr 2 by pencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&goto=4434484&rid=8460#msg_4434484

In fairness G rangetown blue is getting loads of sh*t from Cardiff fans about his hatred of Ash (see screenshot in first posting)

G range town blue must be James Collins' sister's brother or something.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024