Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD 01:21 - Mar 28 with 23045 viewsScoobyWho

EURO 2016 QUALIFIER: ISRAEL V WALES
Venue: Sammy Ofer Stadium, Haifa Date: 28 March, 2015 kick off 17:00 GMT

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 00:00 - Mar 29 with 2587 viewsEdmundo

Even when Wales win, the cardiff sites still squawk on about no Swans flags....I wonder who is responsible for that 😁

Even when we actually feel like sharing the joy of Wales winning, they have to keep the partition up that we hate following Wales. It makes me friggin sick, that we can't openly follow Wales because of the sick feckin kents from Cardiff who don't like to see us there!

Ok, have the feckin Wales national squad for yourselves!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 00:17 - Mar 29 with 2564 viewsNeathJack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 00:00 - Mar 29 by Edmundo

Even when Wales win, the cardiff sites still squawk on about no Swans flags....I wonder who is responsible for that 😁

Even when we actually feel like sharing the joy of Wales winning, they have to keep the partition up that we hate following Wales. It makes me friggin sick, that we can't openly follow Wales because of the sick feckin kents from Cardiff who don't like to see us there!

Ok, have the feckin Wales national squad for yourselves!

And when a Welsh flag with "Swansea City" is put up, it is ripped down as it was tonight.

Disgusting.
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 00:33 - Mar 29 with 2552 viewsEdmundo

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 00:17 - Mar 29 by NeathJack

And when a Welsh flag with "Swansea City" is put up, it is ripped down as it was tonight.

Disgusting.

Neathy......it past the point of us feeling great about our National side, when one group of fans can spoil it for so many. Look how England unite under one flag and Scotland. But the backward Cardiff fans who delight in spoiling it for Swans fans and others, will always make it this way 😔

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 00:58 - Mar 29 with 2532 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Disgusting.

I can only see serious bother if we do make it to France. There will be at least a few thousand Swans fans out there then

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 02:12 - Mar 29 with 2524 viewsScoobyWho

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 00:58 - Mar 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I can only see serious bother if we do make it to France. There will be at least a few thousand Swans fans out there then

Thing is we have always travelled in large numbers supporting Wales, and that's what baffles them. We support WALES ! We are all enjoying supporting Wales while they drain their sorrows in their hatred of everything outside of Canton. It's a toxic mix whixh also spoils the experience for themselves as much as any perceived weakness in a young Welsh fan. Back in the 90's the cardiff element would only kick off when they had larger numbers. They have long been renowned for it. Any old swans fans will know that they look for weak targets regardless of the team they support, and youngsters. There have been many times things haven't gone their way, but of course it isn't referenced in their mythical fictional books because they have been embarrassed many times.

Even in Italy.

Me, I enjoy following wales as and when I can and won't be standing by if any person, regardless of who they are decides to infiltrate my life with their hate and bile because they have a Cardiff chip on their shoulder. Especially over my countries flag !

So yes, if it does happen, I have no doubt France will be some sort of watershed, especially for those 'fans' who genuinely believe they can shout down or bully supporters from another club. And that goes for both sides.

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 02:18 - Mar 29 with 2512 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 02:12 - Mar 29 by ScoobyWho

Thing is we have always travelled in large numbers supporting Wales, and that's what baffles them. We support WALES ! We are all enjoying supporting Wales while they drain their sorrows in their hatred of everything outside of Canton. It's a toxic mix whixh also spoils the experience for themselves as much as any perceived weakness in a young Welsh fan. Back in the 90's the cardiff element would only kick off when they had larger numbers. They have long been renowned for it. Any old swans fans will know that they look for weak targets regardless of the team they support, and youngsters. There have been many times things haven't gone their way, but of course it isn't referenced in their mythical fictional books because they have been embarrassed many times.

Even in Italy.

Me, I enjoy following wales as and when I can and won't be standing by if any person, regardless of who they are decides to infiltrate my life with their hate and bile because they have a Cardiff chip on their shoulder. Especially over my countries flag !

So yes, if it does happen, I have no doubt France will be some sort of watershed, especially for those 'fans' who genuinely believe they can shout down or bully supporters from another club. And that goes for both sides.

Looks like they'd better keep schtum then, and never bring that God awful cathays bluebirds flag. Nothing welsh about that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 02:59 - Mar 29 with 2483 viewsJBT95

Disgusting.

Personally nothing to do with clubs should be put up imo. Glad it was taken down.
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:18 - Mar 29 with 2374 viewsJackFish

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 02:59 - Mar 29 by JBT95

Personally nothing to do with clubs should be put up imo. Glad it was taken down.

The flags from all the different clubs looked great yesterday, shame about two morons in the fifties who really should know better but good to see the decent Cardiff fans talk a bit of sense into them.

Fantastic performance and result, if we can keep the spine of that team fit we've got a great chance.
Login to get fewer ads

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:36 - Mar 29 with 2347 viewsmonmouth

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:18 - Mar 29 by JackFish

The flags from all the different clubs looked great yesterday, shame about two morons in the fifties who really should know better but good to see the decent Cardiff fans talk a bit of sense into them.

Fantastic performance and result, if we can keep the spine of that team fit we've got a great chance.

Two qualify by right? Beat Andorra and Israel at home and Cyprus away and that's that isn't it? Don't do that to qualify then they need shooting.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:57 - Mar 29 with 2322 viewsScoobyWho

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 02:59 - Mar 29 by JBT95

Your glad a swansea flag was attempted to be taken down ?

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 10:20 - Mar 29 with 2283 viewsymaohyd

Twice I've followed Wales in football abroad and both times a nightmare to be honest. Worst time was back in the late eighties, possibly early 90's in Belgium. 1-1, Dean Saunders scored for us.

From beginning to end a mare, went with a bloke I was in college with from Abergavenny and his mates. All Cardiff fans, nice as pie going over, a few drinks and they were a nightmare.

To this day though the thing that wound me up more than anything, I was impaccably behaved, they were like a bunch of animals, running over cars parked outside a pub we were drinking in. Local headers gathered around this pub for a confrontation as word spread. When it came to it, I stood my ground and they were absolutely useless, pannicked and legged it!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 10:21 - Mar 29 with 2284 viewsbuilthjack

I go to all home games and some away and openly say I am a Swans fan. F3ck em.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 11:01 - Mar 29 with 2245 viewsScoobyWho

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 10:20 - Mar 29 by ymaohyd

Twice I've followed Wales in football abroad and both times a nightmare to be honest. Worst time was back in the late eighties, possibly early 90's in Belgium. 1-1, Dean Saunders scored for us.

From beginning to end a mare, went with a bloke I was in college with from Abergavenny and his mates. All Cardiff fans, nice as pie going over, a few drinks and they were a nightmare.

To this day though the thing that wound me up more than anything, I was impaccably behaved, they were like a bunch of animals, running over cars parked outside a pub we were drinking in. Local headers gathered around this pub for a confrontation as word spread. When it came to it, I stood my ground and they were absolutely useless, pannicked and legged it!

Another illustration which confirms what many say about them.

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 11:47 - Mar 29 with 2177 viewsmax936

Mrs and I watched the game in the Wig and Pen by Joes Ice Cream Parlour, nice place great atmosphere and nice pint of Guinness, brilliant win happy days

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 13:50 - Mar 29 with 2050 viewsGlyn1

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:51 - Mar 28 by JethroJack

Israel 1-3 Wales.
Itay Schecter (that wonderful striker!) will get theirs.
Ramsay x1 & Bale x2 for us.

Oh, so close!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 13:54 - Mar 29 with 2046 viewsJBT95

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:57 - Mar 29 by ScoobyWho

Your glad a swansea flag was attempted to be taken down ?

Yes, Swansea weren't playing. I hate all the club flags, no need for it.
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 15:16 - Mar 29 with 1970 viewsScoobyWho

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 13:54 - Mar 29 by JBT95

Yes, Swansea weren't playing. I hate all the club flags, no need for it.

I find that a bit odd.

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 15:29 - Mar 29 with 1946 viewsJackSomething

Any Cardiff fans who have a problem with Swans fans following Wales must be gutted with all the photos of the Coleman banner yesterday, what with the Welsh flag with Swansea City right next to it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:16 - Mar 29 with 1899 viewsDrizzy

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:07 - Mar 28 by Dr_Winston

Couldn't care less about Rat Face.

As long as no Swans players got crocked (even Taylor) then I'm happy.

Oh f*ck off.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 19:14 - Mar 29 with 1829 viewsJethroJack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:51 - Mar 28 by JethroJack

Israel 1-3 Wales.
Itay Schecter (that wonderful striker!) will get theirs.
Ramsay x1 & Bale x2 for us.

Happy with that (almost perfect) guess.
ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:29 - Mar 29 with 1783 viewsmarchamjack

Great to read the revisionism on the anus board about what a great manager Coleman is...originally he was useless due to being a Jack in the main. There's even a few on there still desperate for him to fail (clearly becasue he's one of us and it's eating them up). Given only they follow Wales (sic), it must be galling that one of ours is managing 'their' beloved national team. Life as a Swans fan is just too good at the moment. It is not fair, it really isn't.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:33 - Mar 29 with 1740 viewsblueytheblue

I always thought Coleman was clueless due to his club record as a manager. Claiming he had to go abroad as no British club would allow him to play the way he wanted to do was laughable as were his punditry stints on La Liga.
For me, him being a Jack was an irrelevance.

We're doing well, definitely. Is it the players, the coach staff or Coleman? eh, who cares - we're doing well that's all that matters.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:45 - Mar 29 with 1731 viewsmonmouth

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:33 - Mar 29 by blueytheblue

I always thought Coleman was clueless due to his club record as a manager. Claiming he had to go abroad as no British club would allow him to play the way he wanted to do was laughable as were his punditry stints on La Liga.
For me, him being a Jack was an irrelevance.

We're doing well, definitely. Is it the players, the coach staff or Coleman? eh, who cares - we're doing well that's all that matters.

And if we were doing badly? I suspect I'd know whose fault it would be.

I don't rate cookie much but he really has to be given credit for the obvious togetherness, team spirit and solidarity of the team. Without getting carried away, that's all Greece had when they won the bloody thing. If only we had a decent front man, I reckon with the Bale/Ramsey/Allen axis Wales could do some serious damage.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:46 - Mar 29 with 1680 viewsblueytheblue

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:45 - Mar 29 by monmouth

And if we were doing badly? I suspect I'd know whose fault it would be.

I don't rate cookie much but he really has to be given credit for the obvious togetherness, team spirit and solidarity of the team. Without getting carried away, that's all Greece had when they won the bloody thing. If only we had a decent front man, I reckon with the Bale/Ramsey/Allen axis Wales could do some serious damage.

Well, it would be natural to blame Coleman if it wasn't going well - given his record.

I think Vokes can be a servicable front man when fully match fit. Realistically, the keys are Bale and Rambo, with Alen making steps to get to their level. Work around those 3, keep things tight at the back...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 00:40 - Mar 30 with 1636 viewsJJJack

ISRAEL v WALES : MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:46 - Mar 29 by blueytheblue

Well, it would be natural to blame Coleman if it wasn't going well - given his record.

I think Vokes can be a servicable front man when fully match fit. Realistically, the keys are Bale and Rambo, with Alen making steps to get to their level. Work around those 3, keep things tight at the back...

The single most impressive thing for me yesterday was that we seemed to have no weak links. Likewise the Belguim away game. Cookie has designed his system to get all his best players on the pitch and has so far managed to get this to work. Primarily the team is designed to get the ball to Ramsey and Bale. Nowt wrong with that ....the Argies did it with Maradonna. The Bulgarians with Stoickchov, the Romanians with Hagi etc and it works at International level if it's done correctly. Players need to know their roles. Hennessy, Williams , Allen as the spine is vital and the rest need to play at a competent level and let the genus of AR and GB rip teams to shreds. If we get there I'd be quitely confident we would do serious damage
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024