Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 23:44 - Mar 28 with 12969 viewsJethroJack

Come on the FAW, shift the game to the Millenium Stadium & charge £10 a ticket
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 12:02 - Mar 29 with 3138 viewsDewi1jack

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 11:05 - Mar 29 by Darran

Yeah let's move it so everyone that's not given a f*ck for years now can.

Moving it is a good idea, so we can get all the pissed up women wearing daffodil faces and giant leeks to turn up.
The fact they know nothing about the rules means sweet fukall. They know sweet fukall about rugby but turn up to 2 or 3 games a year.
Turn football crowds into Welsh rugby crowds...

No from me

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 12:23 - Mar 29 with 3097 viewsjacksfullaces

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 11:58 - Mar 29 by Chief

just logged on and there are loads of tickets still available.

thanks for the heads up.

relented and bought those 3 match packages - whatever happens now this is going to the wire, and the Belgium match should be a cracker

let down by wales so many times in the past I've played it cool with this campaign so far but you can't ignore the position the boys are in and I've cracked and started to believe again (cue failure)

road trip to france next june on the radar - always wanted to go and see wales in a big tournament

here's hoping
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 12:41 - Mar 29 with 3067 viewsChief

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 12:23 - Mar 29 by jacksfullaces

thanks for the heads up.

relented and bought those 3 match packages - whatever happens now this is going to the wire, and the Belgium match should be a cracker

let down by wales so many times in the past I've played it cool with this campaign so far but you can't ignore the position the boys are in and I've cracked and started to believe again (cue failure)

road trip to france next june on the radar - always wanted to go and see wales in a big tournament

here's hoping

seeing as the scum fans like to revel in the theory that only they support Wales, they are quite slow to buy tickets for this next crucial match in their home stadium aren't they????

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:51 - Mar 29 with 2996 viewsJBT95

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 07:50 - Mar 29 by JethroJack

Everybody drinking 6hrs before the game.....but no Brains, eh?

No brains advertising on the shirts (hopefully).
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 16:26 - Mar 29 with 2916 viewsEdmundo

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 10:25 - Mar 29 by Gundog

The game is a sell out.

No it's not, got tickets last night.

Not sure if still available today though.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 16:30 - Mar 29 with 2909 viewsCountyJim

At the moment tickets only on sale to Wales supporters club not on General sale yet

Got mine Friday
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 16:42 - Mar 29 with 2889 viewswhiterock

Contrary to Cardiff belief, we do follow Wales and in bigger numbers than they think, we just don't group together and bully other parts of Wales. This childish behaviour needs to stop but I can see it unfortunately, we used to get it back in the 70's too.
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 16:48 - Mar 29 with 2880 viewsjacksfullaces

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 16:30 - Mar 29 by CountyJim

At the moment tickets only on sale to Wales supporters club not on General sale yet

Got mine Friday

well I bought some this morning on the general ticketing site, albeit the £50 for 3 matches ones (£12 for kids)
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 19:10 - Mar 29 with 2791 viewsPhil_S

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 11:05 - Mar 29 by Darran

Yeah let's move it so everyone that's not given a f*ck for years now can.

Conclusive proof if you ever needed it that Matt, stan and Darran are the same person!!
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 19:11 - Mar 29 with 2790 viewsJethroJack

Got mine via Gold Euro 2016 membership priority.....loads left on the seating plan. Not sure when they go on general sale.
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 23:11 - Mar 29 with 2709 viewsTNT

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 11:07 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

I don't understand that line or argument. When teams do well, more people want to watch them than when they're not doing well. Isn't that just human nature?

Look no further than The Swans' success for proof of that.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 02:35 - Mar 30 with 2657 viewsJack123

Just took a look now, and one seat left?

libera nos a malo

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 09:24 - Mar 30 with 2568 viewsStarsky

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 11:13 - Mar 29 by jack247

I get his point completely. I watch the Wales games on TV, but never actually go. I can't pretend im any more than a casual fan of international football. If they qualify, I won't go to France and pretend I cared all along. Loads of people like me will though.

"Pretend you cared all along?"

WTF?

It's a football match not hiatus divorce Mun.

Wales used to have 70,000 crowds when Mark Hughes managed some of his games there.

With the upturn of the Welsh teams fortunes, it's a great opportunity to blood a new generation of young fans to following Wales.

I'm the biggest turncoat on here. After having my hopes dashed every 2 years for over 40 years, I swore I wouldn't let the Worlds most persistent nearly team's curse of bad refereeing, luck and Mark Fecking Bowen's penalty skills affect me anymore and I have been very non plussed (just like Giggs) about The Welsh football team, particularly since they put Coleman in charge.

However, despite everything, Cookie has turned it around and the infectious pride shown by Bale and co, can only make you believe in them again. They were knocking it around like the Swans used to. (pre-Monk)

I'm sure there's thousands like me out there. I don't feel ashamed. I feel proud again because there's something to be proud about.

Well done the Welsh team and the manager!

As for the Welsh FA ... They Stilldo nothing for me And Ched EVans... Not needed ever.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 9:26]

It's just the internet, init.

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 10:17 - Mar 30 with 2537 viewsJethroJack

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 09:24 - Mar 30 by Starsky

WTF?

Wales used to have 70,000 crowds when Mark Hughes managed some of his games there.

With the upturn of the Welsh teams fortunes, it's a great opportunity to blood a new generation of young fans to following Wales.

I'm the biggest turncoat on here. After having my hopes dashed every 2 years for over 40 years, I swore I wouldn't let the Worlds most persistent nearly team's curse of bad refereeing, luck and Mark Fecking Bowen's penalty skills affect me anymore and I have been very non plussed (just like Giggs) about The Welsh football team, particularly since they put Coleman in charge.

However, despite everything, Cookie has turned it around and the infectious pride shown by Bale and co, can only make you believe in them again. They were knocking it around like the Swans used to. (pre-Monk)

I'm sure there's thousands like me out there. I don't feel ashamed. I feel proud again because there's something to be proud about.

As for the Welsh FA ... They Stilldo nothing for me And Ched EVans... Not needed ever.

Spot on...but when did Mark Fecking Bowen miss a crucial pen?
Paul Fecking Bodin did
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 10:24 - Mar 30 with 2527 viewsmatt_the_jack

It is too late to move it to the Mill Stad now anyway, tickets have already been sold to the Belgians. Why should the FAW move a game when there are still a fair few tickets left for the Belgium home game anyway?

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 10:35 - Mar 30 with 2371 viewspencoedjack

WTF?

Good post agree with that (with the exception of the pre Monk gib)
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 11:49 - Mar 30 with 2324 viewsheadcleaner

I'm happy for it to stay in the CCS. I know about all the fairweather stories and teams to be proud of bla bla bla. I've only missed 1 home game (due to hospitalization) in decades and decades. I've sat in the Mill stad when there was 13K and sat in the liberty and CCS with far less and llanelli.

they shouldnt move it at all just to cash in. keep it where it is and keep games there and never ever return to the home of welsh rugby. Apart from the mill stad being in the middle of town who cares the pitch is the worst I've seen in an international arena for decades and that is reason enough to leave alone regardless of the hard luck stories from fairweather fans.

It's not like the future games in this campaign are sold out either.
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 12:28 - Mar 30 with 2281 viewsStarsky

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 10:17 - Mar 30 by JethroJack

Spot on...but when did Mark Fecking Bowen miss a crucial pen?
Paul Fecking Bodin did

Oh feck me... Your absolutely right.

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 12:50 - Mar 30 with 2254 viewsStarsky

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 10:35 - Mar 30 by pencoedjack

Good post agree with that (with the exception of the pre Monk gib)

I had to put that in. Something for everyone?

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 12:51 - Mar 30 with 2248 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 12:50 - Mar 30 by Starsky

I had to put that in. Something for everyone?

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:13 - Mar 30 with 2230 viewsjack247

WTF?

I wasn't really bothered about them when they were awful, I'm not going to pretend I am now, or if they qualify. If others do, that's their prerogative.

People bitch about plastics that only support the Swans when they are in the Premier League.

Not judging anyone who does suddenly get interested in Wales for the first time since the Russia game, just saying I could see where Darran was coming from earlier in the thread and used my own take on it to illustrate the point.
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:28 - Mar 30 with 2213 viewsStarsky

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:13 - Mar 30 by jack247

I wasn't really bothered about them when they were awful, I'm not going to pretend I am now, or if they qualify. If others do, that's their prerogative.

People bitch about plastics that only support the Swans when they are in the Premier League.

Not judging anyone who does suddenly get interested in Wales for the first time since the Russia game, just saying I could see where Darran was coming from earlier in the thread and used my own take on it to illustrate the point.

Absolutely.

Just reiterating that you've nothing to be ashamed of.

Shyte teams get shyte following. Relevant to 99% of football sides.

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 14:06 - Mar 30 with 2172 viewsjackharris

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 02:35 - Mar 30 by Jack123

Just took a look now, and one seat left?

Still 1,000's of tickets available for Supporter club Members! Some areas haven't been opened yet either. They will restrict the number of half season ticket holders because of the Supporters Clubs and school's membership!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 14:09 - Mar 30 with 2165 viewsJBT95

Tickets are on sale to members only currently for this game singly.

Membership costs £10 plus booking fee etc.

Members can buy up to 10 tickets each.

Tournament tickets for all 3 games, costing a total of £50, is available on general sale.

General sale for Belgium alone begins on 27th April, however for the sake of a tenner why wait that long?
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 14:19 - Mar 30 with 2152 viewsjack247

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:28 - Mar 30 by Starsky

Absolutely.

Just reiterating that you've nothing to be ashamed of.

Shyte teams get shyte following. Relevant to 99% of football sides.

Yeah totally.

To be honest, if I had stuck with Wales through thick and thin, I would be getting pretty excited now as they genuinely have a great chance. I didn't though, so don't really feel part of it in the way I do with the Swans. I fully get that other people will just support a successful team and that's fair enough, it's just not for me.

I will still watch all the games and want them to do well, I just won't start going to the qualifiers or go to France if Wales get there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024