Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight 16:49 - Mar 31 with 1992 viewsMrSwerve

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-player-Andrea-Orlandi-turned-sea

Not sure if this is news worthy really? Or is it just me being an old man?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 18:44 - Apr 1 with 1588 viewsmorningstar

I certainly thought it was news worthy. It's also on the front page of the EP! Very lucky man indeed!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 18:53 - Apr 1 with 1579 viewsexiledclaseboy

Right up there with "I worked in the World Trade Centre but phoned in sick on 9/11".

Poll: Tory leader

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 18:56 - Apr 1 with 1573 viewsWarwickHunt

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 18:53 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

Right up there with "I worked in the World Trade Centre but phoned in sick on 9/11".

I'm one of the select few who liked Orlandi but it would have been a better story if he missed the flight through being injured...
Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 19:01 - Apr 1 with 1556 viewsexiledclaseboy

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 18:56 - Apr 1 by WarwickHunt

I'm one of the select few who liked Orlandi but it would have been a better story if he missed the flight through being injured...

I liked him but he was just not much cop at football. Don't tell Ux I said that. He's still very protective of the delicate fop.

Poll: Tory leader

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 19:23 - Apr 1 with 1524 viewsDr_Winston

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 19:01 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

I liked him but he was just not much cop at football. Don't tell Ux I said that. He's still very protective of the delicate fop.

He was decent enough skill wise. Just weaker than a particularly wimpy kitten.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 19:48 - Apr 1 with 1482 viewsStarsky

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 18:53 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

It makes my "I visited the World Trade Centre" 6 months before the attack" sound feeble.
I did though.

It's just the internet, init.

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 20:11 - Apr 1 with 1445 viewsmorningstar

You've never mentioned this before?

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 21:07 - Apr 1 with 1375 viewsperchrockjack

Orlandi was if that epoch when we had him for us and mg vying for fans love .

Without doubt tge trio were amongst our most overated players ever.

In other words , complete shytecwho, apart from their ps fan base, pretty much were often anonymous.

Thecfactvtgey re still mentioned is staggering

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 21:22 - Apr 1 with 1360 viewsSwansNZ

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 21:07 - Apr 1 by perchrockjack

In other words , complete shytecwho, apart from their ps fan base, pretty much were often anonymous.

Pretty hard to find fault in what you’ve said there.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 21:31 - Apr 1 with 1341 viewsItchySphincter

Nearly man. Typical Orlandi.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 21:53 - Apr 1 with 1303 viewsmorningstar

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 21:31 - Apr 1 by ItchySphincter

Nailed it!

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 21:55 - Apr 1 with 1298 viewsUxbridge

Ah Orlandi. Still helping to determine which fans know the first thing about football.

Lovely chap. Lucky too. Chap I work with was supposed to be on that Malaysian flight but decided to avoid Beijing. Small margins eh.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 22:30 - Apr 1 with 1243 viewswaynekerr55

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 21:07 - Apr 1 by perchrockjack

You really need to get that keyboard sorted PERCH

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 22:52 - Apr 1 with 1216 viewsskippyjack

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 22:30 - Apr 1 by waynekerr55

You really need to get that keyboard sorted PERCH

It's not his keyboard.. It's his CONSTANT rancour and his Aldi selection.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 23:00 - Apr 1 with 1201 viewsperchrockjack

When in on my tablet, I haven't much patience but I'm sure you understand friends..

You can always have perfectly posted venom with perfect syntax if you know whom to ask.

Anyway, whilst in York we went into our first waitrose

Aldi Lidl can fook off now...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 23:26 - Apr 1 with 1171 viewsScoobyWho

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 21:31 - Apr 1 by ItchySphincter

Perfect.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 01:07 - Apr 2 with 1132 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Orlandi 'nearly' books flight on Germanwings flight on 19:48 - Apr 1 by Starsky

It makes my "I visited the World Trade Centre" 6 months before the attack" sound feeble.
I did though.

Scouting mission eh, Ibrahim?????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024