Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carrol 12:41 - Apr 1 with 1293 viewsmax936

Has returned from England U 21's with an ankle ligament injury and will be out for 4 to 6 weeks, shame for the lad as he as done well for us when he found his feet, does anyone think that we'll try and sign him in the summer?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 12:43]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tom Carrol on 12:47 - Apr 1 with 1274 viewsairedale

The boy seems to be in a limbo to me. He's down the pecking order at Spurs and at Swansea.
Tom Carrol on 12:52 - Apr 1 with 1255 viewsSwanjaxs

Before we signed Jack Cork I'd have said yes but unless Spurs want to sell on the cheap I'd say very unlikely, shame because the lad has real potential

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tom Carrol on 12:54 - Apr 1 with 1240 viewsmax936

Tom Carrol on 12:47 - Apr 1 by airedale

The boy seems to be in a limbo to me. He's down the pecking order at Spurs and at Swansea.

Looks that way, funny how he hasn't gone back to Spurs for treatment, does that suggest that we may have agreed a fee for him come summer time l wonder?

Tom Carrol on 12:59 - Apr 1 with 1229 viewsairedale

Tom Carrol on 12:54 - Apr 1 by max936

Looks that way, funny how he hasn't gone back to Spurs for treatment, does that suggest that we may have agreed a fee for him come summer time l wonder?

This article says that he will return to 'Hotspur Way' for treatment.

http://www.thetottenhamway.com/2015/04/01/on-loan-spurs-youngster-may-not-featur
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 12:59]
Tom Carrol on 13:07 - Apr 1 with 1209 viewsmax936

Tom Carrol on 12:59 - Apr 1 by airedale

This article says that he will return to 'Hotspur Way' for treatment.

http://www.thetottenhamway.com/2015/04/01/on-loan-spurs-youngster-may-not-featur
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 12:59]

That's that little mystery solved then, further bad news for us concerns Montero, according to Talksport just now, he's got to have a scan on his thigh injury, Swansea are awaiting news.

Tom Carrol on 13:58 - Apr 1 with 1100 viewsairedale

Tom Carrol on 13:07 - Apr 1 by max936

That's that little mystery solved then, further bad news for us concerns Montero, according to Talksport just now, he's got to have a scan on his thigh injury, Swansea are awaiting news.

This seems to be a continuing injury for Montero, I think he had the same problem earlier in the season. Funny how they can have an on-going injury to a muscle isn't it, you'd think that it would just go away.
Tom Carrol on 14:36 - Apr 1 with 1056 viewsClinton

Tom Carrol on 13:58 - Apr 1 by airedale

This seems to be a continuing injury for Montero, I think he had the same problem earlier in the season. Funny how they can have an on-going injury to a muscle isn't it, you'd think that it would just go away.

Dunno about that. Seems to me once a player gets an injury in a particular area, they always seem vulnerable for years. Even muscle injury. mind you, it's no surprise with Jeff, the speed he sprints must put a hell of a strain on some muscles.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Tom Carrol on 15:01 - Apr 1 with 1019 viewsZut_Alors

I hope we sign him. If we're gonna keep playing the diamond, we need depth in midfield.

I can see summer spending going down like this:

Striker - 10-12M
Tom C - 3-5M
Right wing - 5-7M
Left back - 3-5M
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carrol on 15:06 - Apr 1 with 1010 viewsjack_lord

Who pays his wages for the remainder of his loan if he was injured playing for England?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024