Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amy Prosser 21:17 - Apr 8 with 59439 viewsexiledclaseboy

Many of you will know Amy and her family from both this forum and outside of it. A couple of days ago Amy's dad, Darran, got in touch to say that Amy's been in a critical condition in Morriston Hospital for the last ten days suffering with Sepsis. The day before yesterday Amy was moved to the ITU unit and her family were told to expect the worst. They have been devastated as you can imagine. Today thankfully Amy has shown a slight improvement and the white blood cells count has reduced. They're obviously chuffed with this positive news but there's still a long way to go.

Darran agreed that I should start this thread so hopefully people can share their good wishes with Amy and her family. No doubt Amy will be delighted reading them all WHEN she's well enough to do so.

Keep fighting, Amy.

Poll: Tory leader

Amy Prosser on 18:41 - Apr 11 with 5306 viewsRickyP

I've signed up today purely to thank everyone on behalf of my family for the touching, thoughtful messages that have been left on this thread.

Amy is considerably better than what she was however, she's still in intensive care with a very long way to go to ensure she recovers fully and returns to her happy, unique self.

We'd also like to thank the SCFC2 and Jack Army Forums for their kind words too.

I'm certain there will be further updates on here regarding Amy's recovery!

Rick
Amy Prosser on 18:48 - Apr 11 with 5266 viewsperchrockjack

She will tough it out Rick.

While we re at I, the prossers have been a source of support for my missus since her diagnosis last june.

If you re seeing loved one suffer ,you feel,impotent and friends even those not seen regularly really do give your spirits a lift.

The human spirit can be a wondrous thing to behold

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Amy Prosser on 18:48 - Apr 11 with 5276 views3swan

Amy Prosser on 18:41 - Apr 11 by RickyP

I've signed up today purely to thank everyone on behalf of my family for the touching, thoughtful messages that have been left on this thread.

Amy is considerably better than what she was however, she's still in intensive care with a very long way to go to ensure she recovers fully and returns to her happy, unique self.

We'd also like to thank the SCFC2 and Jack Army Forums for their kind words too.

Rick

Good to hear some positive news. She IS a fighter

Strength to all the family
Amy Prosser on 19:00 - Apr 11 with 5220 viewsFerryjack

Get well soon Amy & get that camera out again, keep strong Darren & family from all at the old road.
Amy Prosser on 19:51 - Apr 11 with 5144 viewslibertyjack22

Darran, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, so sad to hear about Amy's condition.
Lets hope she gets well soon.
Steve xxx

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

Amy Prosser on 20:17 - Apr 11 with 5091 viewsjandyt

Inhavent been re for as few days, so I'm really sorry to hear Amy hasn't been well, but pleased that she seems to be improving. Best wishes to Darran and family, but most importantly to Amy. Keep fighting!

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Amy Prosser on 20:43 - Apr 11 with 5049 viewsSwanseajill

Rick

Thanks for the update Ricky.
Many of us have been waiting for news of an improvement for Amy, and if its a long recovery period she knows of the many friends ...and fans that are wishing her well and are sending our very best wishes to her.
Please give her a hug from me, and tell her I will see her soon...knowing the strength of her family will get her through this x
Amy Prosser on 20:48 - Apr 11 with 5037 viewsWarwickHunt

Rick

Attagirl. Keep fighting, sweetie.
Login to get fewer ads

Amy Prosser on 21:35 - Apr 11 with 4955 viewsthejackarmy

Although we have a thread going for Amy...

https://thejackarmy.net/threads/best-of-luck-to-amy-prosser.7683/

Thought it be appropriate that I post my heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery to Amy here, and my thoughts go out to her and the family at this difficult time.

All the best

TJA

come visit us at https://thejackarmy.net

Amy Prosser on 07:36 - Apr 12 with 4761 viewsTrallwnjack

Keep fighting Amy you will pull through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. All the best Dave
Amy Prosser on 08:33 - Apr 12 with 4726 viewsImAlrightJack

Hang on in there Amy, never met you, but did see you outside the Liberty waiting to meet the team :).

Been missing the pictures she posts on here. Really does suck when newscomes though like this, but does make you realise how irrelevant it is to complain about motd's ruinning order for example.

Keep fighting Amy!
Amy Prosser on 18:22 - Apr 12 with 4533 viewsDarran

To everyone here and elsewhere.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amy Prosser on 18:53 - Apr 12 with 4471 viewsSwanzay

Are you able to give us an update Daz on how she is? Thoughts with you all!
Amy Prosser on 19:00 - Apr 12 with 4458 viewsDarran

Amy Prosser on 18:53 - Apr 12 by Swanzay

Are you able to give us an update Daz on how she is? Thoughts with you all!

Yes I am,she's getting a tiny tiny bit stronger everyday.
She's still in intensive care and there's still an infection in her blood,she's also been in excruciating pain with it the last couple of days but the antibiotics finish later today and they're hoping things will settle down then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amy Prosser on 19:02 - Apr 12 with 4446 viewsdgt73

Amy Prosser on 19:00 - Apr 12 by Darran

She's still in intensive care and there's still an infection in her blood,she's also been in excruciating pain with it the last couple of days but the antibiotics finish later today and they're hoping things will settle down then.

I'm sure she'll be fine.....all the best.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Amy Prosser on 19:10 - Apr 12 with 4429 viewsSwanzay

Im sure she knows she has the Jack Army behind her!

Keep fighting Amy
Amy Prosser on 19:30 - Apr 12 with 4395 viewscwrw

I am delighted that Amy is getting slowlY better this is truly brilliant news
Amy Prosser on 19:37 - Apr 12 with 4375 viewsswan_si

Amy Prosser on 22:44 - Apr 9 by swansRus

I've not met Amy in person - but from her posts she seems to be someone with a great. positive, attitude to life - best wishes for a speedy recovery

ditto, Get well soon Amy.
Amy Prosser on 20:49 - Apr 12 with 4281 viewsTNT

Best wishes, Amy.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Amy Prosser on 20:54 - Apr 12 with 4266 viewsDull1Thomas

Have to say a good few in the East at the Everton game (opposite the dug out) were looking across and talking about Amy and hoping she'd be back in view before long.
She really is a very special lady.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Amy Prosser on 20:58 - Apr 12 with 4262 viewsSwansNZ

Great news that she is getting better.

I don’t know Amy or you or your family, but this is the first thread I check each time I logon to PS. Football most certainly takes a back seat.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Amy Prosser on 21:18 - Apr 12 with 4235 viewsbuilthjack

Stay strong Darran. Everyone really does care, even those who you think wouldn't.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Amy Prosser on 22:01 - Apr 12 with 4164 viewsCountyJim

Asked for Prayers to be said at all Masses today at our Parish

God Bless you Amy and all the Prosser family x
Amy Prosser on 23:38 - Apr 12 with 4055 viewsperchrockjack

Fair to say Darren she s truly drawn love and support from all quarters.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Amy Prosser on 04:48 - Apr 13 with 3970 viewsCooperman

Best wishes and good luck to all of the Prosser family.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024