Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snooker 22:06 - May 3 with 1283 viewsjackportis

What a great final. Bingham and murphy what a credit to the sport! great pundits in davis, parrot and hendry. Nice to see osullivan not there. only annoyance I have is the breathing/irratating non verbal sounds from dennis taylor. Why cant he move the mike further away from his mouth. Also why do people cough so much there...shut up ffs.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Snooker on 22:14 - May 3 with 1272 viewsDarran

Do you know what I was just thinking the same thing and whilst watching it I was wondering what was the easiest a 147 in snooker or a 9 darter on darts?
What does everyone think?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Snooker on 22:19 - May 3 with 1262 viewsSwanzay

Snooker on 22:14 - May 3 by Darran

Do you know what I was just thinking the same thing and whilst watching it I was wondering what was the easiest a 147 in snooker or a 9 darter on darts?

Its been a cracking tournament so far and the final looks to add to the spectacle.
Great stuff
Snooker on 22:22 - May 3 with 1257 viewsjackportis

Easy its the 9 dart finish. U may do it by luck/fluke failing that 6 months of practice cant be hard. 147 however very hard and takes years of practice coupled with skill. Easy decision for me.. Has there been an individual who has done both? Bill werbenick I think has.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Snooker on 00:08 - May 4 with 1220 viewsHighjack

Lets chuck a hole in one in golf into that as well, or a rugby team attempting to set up a scrum successfully in under 18 minutes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Snooker on 09:19 - May 4 with 1166 viewsepaul

Brilliant final, genuinely cant pick a winner in this one,, which is good for the final, could go either way, going to enjoy chilling and watching it today

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Snooker on 22:17 - May 4 with 1131 viewsepaul

What a brilliant final, shades of 85 going on here, no way can I pick a winner

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Snooker on 23:03 - May 4 with 1107 viewslifelong

Great scenes.... Brilliant.
Snooker on 23:05 - May 4 with 1103 viewsepaul

Snooker on 23:03 - May 4 by lifelong

Great scenes.... Brilliant.

Absolutely fantastic Rog, couldnt have happened to a nicer guy well done Stuart Bingham congrats

Login to get fewer ads

Snooker on 23:07 - May 4 with 1098 viewslifelong

Snooker on 23:05 - May 4 by epaul

Absolutely fantastic Rog, couldnt have happened to a nicer guy well done Stuart Bingham congrats

Great Paul, so good to see such sportsmanship.
Snooker on 23:55 - May 4 with 1081 viewsBanosswan

Start a separate thread mun.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Snooker on 06:45 - May 5 with 1057 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You or someone else asked this question in a thread before I'm sure

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Snooker on 09:20 - May 5 with 1022 viewsNogginthenog

I've just had a vivid deja vu
Snooker on 09:31 - May 5 with 1002 viewsDafyddHuw

Snooker's been spoilt by too much diving.
Snooker on 10:10 - May 5 with 988 viewsClinton

Snooker on 23:05 - May 4 by epaul

Well deserved, beat Ronnie and Judd on the way to the final. No mean feat.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Snooker on 10:10 - May 5 with 987 viewsNookiejack

Snooker on 00:08 - May 4 by Highjack

Lets chuck a hole in one in golf into that as well, or a rugby team attempting to set up a scrum successfully in under 18 minutes.

Love the comment about a rugby team attempting to set up a scrum in under 18 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024