Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... 11:02 - Apr 11 with 4911 viewshydraulicjack

Who would you want as our next manager?
(Not that I want him to go, but it would make a lot of sense for his career if he left on a high)
I wouldn't mind Ronald Koeman personally
[Post edited 11 Apr 2015 11:06]

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 11:07 - Apr 11 with 4891 viewsbluenile

Utterly stupid thread from what may well be a Bluet urd..............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... (n/t) (n/t) on 11:10 - Apr 11 with 4873 viewshydraulicjack

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 11:07 - Apr 11 by bluenile

[Post edited 11 Apr 2015 11:10]

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 11:35 - Apr 11 with 4806 viewsItchySphincter

Incoming!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 11:46 - Apr 11 with 4786 viewsyescomeon

Upthecity!

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 12:26 - Apr 11 with 4730 viewsunion_jack

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 11:07 - Apr 11 by bluenile

What's wrong with it? It's a discussion topic. I'm sure from seeing the op that no one is wanting him to go!

It would probably be someone left field though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 12:36 - Apr 11 with 4721 viewsMattG

Not sure why Koeman would come here if, as appeared to be the case, we weren't interested when he was effectively throwing himself at us last summer.
If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 13:37 - Apr 11 with 4679 viewsDanielswan

Monk isn´t going, he will need another season to prove that he is the real deal.

As for replacements, I have no clue.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 17:14 - Apr 11 with 4521 viewsSilverSurfer

Van gaal would probably be desperate to come here since from his point of view If you cant beat them join them (well this is stupid thread)
Login to get fewer ads

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 17:17 - Apr 11 with 4504 viewsairedale

I've heard that SAF is missing management, but not the pressure involved in running a large concern like MU. Could be worth an enquiry if Garry leaves imo.
If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 17:17 - Apr 11 with 4504 viewsLord_Bony

Laudrup would come back begging on his hands and knees from the desert asking to be taken back...and can we take his mate Michu as well please....
[Post edited 11 Apr 2015 17:19]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 17:39 - Apr 11 with 4466 viewsStarsky

Hasselbank from Burton.
It's the Swansea way

It's just the internet, init.

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 18:30 - Apr 11 with 4404 viewsPozuelosSideys

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 17:39 - Apr 11 by Starsky

Hasselbank from Burton.
It's the Swansea way

Pop Quiz!

Who was the last manager we had that we effectively pinched? ie was working as a manager at another club?

Im not actually sure myself..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 18:31 - Apr 11 with 4403 viewsunion_jack

This is being discussed on Call Rob Phillips believe it or not!

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 18:31 - Apr 11 with 4399 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Going on more recent criteria

Long term player not getting game time anymore

LEON for me

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 18:36 - Apr 11 with 4377 viewsunion_jack

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 18:31 - Apr 11 by PatchesOHoulihan

Going on more recent criteria

Long term player not getting game time anymore

LEON for me

Oh no!!!

This coming from me who said "oh, no!!" to Martinez, Rodgers and Monk so make your own mind up about my opinion!

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 18:44 - Apr 11 with 4358 viewsmorningstar

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 18:30 - Apr 11 by PozuelosSideys

Pop Quiz!

Who was the last manager we had that we effectively pinched? ie was working as a manager at another club?

The answer is ............. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Appleton

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 20:41 - Apr 11 with 4214 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 18:36 - Apr 11 by union_jack

Oh no!!!

This coming from me who said "oh, no!!" to Martinez, Rodgers and Monk so make your own mind up about my opinion!

Alan Tate still effectively fits the criteria until the summer

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 21:37 - Apr 11 with 4143 viewsFlashberryjack

Malky's looking for a job.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 22:58 - Apr 11 with 4066 viewsStarsky

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 18:30 - Apr 11 by PozuelosSideys

Pop Quiz!

That would be Martinez from Chester

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 23:26 - Apr 11 with 4027 viewsmorningstar

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 22:58 - Apr 11 by Starsky

That would be Martinez from Chester

Very poor Starsky. I've already given the answer! It was Colin Appleton who left Hull too manage us. Martinez was just a player at Chester, not sure whether he even had a contract!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 23:42 - Apr 11 with 4016 viewsDull1Thomas

The way we are playing Pulis would feel at home.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 00:23 - Apr 12 with 3995 viewsStarsky

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 23:26 - Apr 11 by morningstar

Very poor Starsky. I've already given the answer! It was Colin Appleton who left Hull too manage us. Martinez was just a player at Chester, not sure whether he even had a contract!

It was late... The Euro dream suffered a setback... I was tired...

If Garry Monk went elsewhere in the summer...... on 06:33 - Apr 12 with 3937 viewsSwansNZ

Huw Jenkins

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024