Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread 12:34 - Apr 25 with 14956 viewsunion_jack

well I'm not going to start one. Anyone else?
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 12:35]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 12:38 - Apr 25 with 4418 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Nah

Everyone's on the beach , including the players !😄
Newcastle Worst form in the league , can only mean one thing .

See you next August !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 12:46 - Apr 25 with 4394 viewsunion_jack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 12:38 - Apr 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nah

Everyone's on the beach , including the players !😄
Newcastle Worst form in the league , can only mean one thing .

See you next August !

I think we'll get a point out of today. No more than that though. God help us for the rest of the season though because a point would mean mission accomplished.

This is where Monk earns his money to an extent.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 12:53 - Apr 25 with 4370 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 12:46 - Apr 25 by union_jack

I think we'll get a point out of today. No more than that though. God help us for the rest of the season though because a point would mean mission accomplished.

This is where Monk earns his money to an extent.

Got a great record up there to be fair .

1-1

Any chance of montero having a start today please gaffer monk.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 12:55]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 13:00 - Apr 25 with 4354 viewsunion_jack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 12:53 - Apr 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

1-1

Unlikely to start I'd say. Just back from injury, he'll be used sparingly probably.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 13:15 - Apr 25 with 4322 viewssomersetsimon

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 12:53 - Apr 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

1-1

I'm hoping that Monk gave them a bit of kick up the backside after last week, after being caught out by Leicester's fast start.

If we can get at Newcastle early, then I can see them lose confidence and the crowd will get on their backs. We don't want to give them any chance to get into the game.
Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:03 - Apr 25 with 4195 viewssomersetsimon

Looks like it's back to two wingers. Ki on the bench, Dyer and Montero start. No Routledge (is he injured?)

Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (capt), Amat, Cork, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Dyer, Montero, Oliviera

subs: Tremmel, Bartley, Britton, Ki, Fulton, Grimes, Emnes
Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:06 - Apr 25 with 4163 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:03 - Apr 25 by somersetsimon

Looks like it's back to two wingers. Ki on the bench, Dyer and Montero start. No Routledge (is he injured?)

Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (capt), Amat, Cork, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Dyer, Montero, Oliviera

Per Gareth Vincent, yes, Routledge has an ankle problem.

Also Ki has a knee problem. Obviously minor since he is still on the bench.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:07 - Apr 25 with 4158 viewssnork44

Routledge has an ankle injury.looks an attacking team though.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:07 - Apr 25 with 4158 viewsDanielswan

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:03 - Apr 25 by somersetsimon

Just hoping Dyer isnt dire, but motivation will be the big factor today. Unfortunately streaks always end and Newcastle has lost 5 in a row ... bigger motivation for them to get things turned around.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:08 - Apr 25 with 4149 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Barrow has been recalled. Routs is done for the season - surgery.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:14 - Apr 25 with 4114 viewsunion_jack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 13:00 - Apr 25 by union_jack

Unlikely to start I'd say. Just back from injury, he'll be used sparingly probably.

Nailed on he'd start after my prediction

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:24 - Apr 25 with 4046 viewsLeonisGod

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:14 - Apr 25 by union_jack

Nailed on he'd start after my prediction

Lol. He's fit just not suited to the system we've been playing. He's perfect for today, assuming it's back to the 4231 by the looks of it.
Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:35 - Apr 25 with 3969 viewsDarran

Why is this not a sticky the mod on here is shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:07 - Apr 25 with 3738 viewsskippyjack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 14:35 - Apr 25 by Darran

Why is this not a sticky the mod on here is shit.

Why dont we force the issue against the mods and Newcastle.. We've got f*ck all to play for.. Let's go for it!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:10 - Apr 25 with 3700 viewsAnotherJohn

In the opening exchanges Newcastle look low on confidence, but our passing is sloppy.
Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:11 - Apr 25 with 3693 viewsIslander

Vulnerable with shelvey playing so deep
Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:21 - Apr 25 with 3583 viewsepaul

What a f*ckin poxy goal

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:21 - Apr 25 with 3573 viewsBloodyhills

What a fecking soft goal to give away :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:22 - Apr 25 with 3533 viewsAnotherJohn

Nothing like a gift for a team in need, Defender beaten for pace, then a cross comes in that should have been cleared, and a simple tap in results.
Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:22 - Apr 25 with 3529 viewstherealme

Oliveira is *half* decent at holding the ball up

apart from that, jesus he's shocking

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:25 - Apr 25 with 3450 viewsunion_jack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:21 - Apr 25 by Bloodyhills

What a fecking soft goal to give away :(

"Awful defending by Amat" - Charlie Nicholas

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:38 - Apr 25 with 3181 viewsepaul

seems like the players think were still playing Leicester with this performance so far

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:42 - Apr 25 with 3106 viewslidojack

Has Oliveira completed a pass yet?
Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:46 - Apr 25 with 3025 viewsDr_Winston

Couple of decent spells but disappointing so far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:48 - Apr 25 with 2974 viewsIslander

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 15:42 - Apr 25 by lidojack

Has Oliveira completed a pass yet?

now he has
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024