Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Carver 23:46 - Apr 25 with 2843 viewsDarran

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11563802/Newcas

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John Carver on 08:35 - Apr 26 with 2576 viewscentrestandswan

What a man under pressure of losing his job reverts to, hope our Gary never finds himself in the same position.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

John Carver on 08:54 - Apr 26 with 2520 viewsJackfath

"fans" having a go at the manager, probably been calling him all sorts for weeks, when he gives some back they go running to the press.

Pathetic.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

John Carver on 09:04 - Apr 26 with 2478 viewsmonmouth

John Carver on 08:54 - Apr 26 by Jackfath

"fans" having a go at the manager, probably been calling him all sorts for weeks, when he gives some back they go running to the press.

Pathetic.

Especially after they got what they wanted. Pardew out. Ungrateful smegs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

John Carver on 09:06 - Apr 26 with 2469 viewsSwansNZ

John Carver on 09:04 - Apr 26 by monmouth

Especially after they got what they wanted. Pardew out. Ungrateful smegs.

Now Ashley out. Horrible fans, I hope Ashley sells to Tan, that'll teach them.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

John Carver on 09:39 - Apr 26 with 2388 viewsEdmundo

John Carver on 09:06 - Apr 26 by SwansNZ

You don't know when you're well off, probably safe in prem, no major debts.

Tan would soon sort that out 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

John Carver on 09:50 - Apr 26 with 2358 viewsdgt73

Pathetic.

Well it's not really is it.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

John Carver on 09:52 - Apr 26 with 2343 viewsdgt73

John Carver on 09:06 - Apr 26 by SwansNZ

Far from horrible fans. Been up there a few times to watch the Swans and always found them a friendly bunch.

John Carver on 09:54 - Apr 26 with 2330 viewsSwansNZ

John Carver on 09:52 - Apr 26 by dgt73

Far from horrible fans. Been up there a few times to watch the Swans and always found them a friendly bunch.

Not very friendly towards their owner, nor manager.

Login to get fewer ads

John Carver on 09:58 - Apr 26 with 2314 viewsdgt73

John Carver on 09:54 - Apr 26 by SwansNZ

Not very friendly towards their owner, nor manager.

I wonder what sort of reaction there would be from Swansea fans if we lost 7 games in a row? I speak as i find and i find them decent.

John Carver on 10:02 - Apr 26 with 2287 viewsSwansNZ

John Carver on 09:58 - Apr 26 by dgt73

I wonder what sort of reaction there would be from Swansea fans if we lost 7 games in a row? I speak as i find and i find them decent.

They always want someone out.

John Carver on 10:11 - Apr 26 with 2259 viewsDarran

John Carver on 10:02 - Apr 26 by SwansNZ

They always want someone out.

As fans they're one of the biggest bunch of deluded c*nts in the planet up there with Cardiff and Liverpool.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John Carver on 10:16 - Apr 26 with 2232 viewsJackfath

I'd love it if Mr Sports Direct sold up and they had some owener who wasn't as loaded as he is and took them back to the level where they should be.

Language impeded rems.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

John Carver on 10:16 - Apr 26 with 2228 viewsrossshaw

I hope Swansea don't end up like this, but I expect it would be very much the same if we lost 7 games in a row.

Trundle could still do a job..

John Carver on 10:59 - Apr 26 with 2114 viewsmonmouth

John Carver on 10:16 - Apr 26 by rossshaw

I hope Swansea don't end up like this, but I expect it would be very much the same if we lost 7 games in a row.

When Soton lost 6 in a row earlier in the season, lots of their bunch were calling for Koeman's head. Football fans are the same everywhere these days. They always think a change of manager or chairman will change everything for the better. Ashley is horrible, but there we are. If they really wanted him out they just need to stop buying tickets and merchandise and stop getting their entire wardrobe from sports direct.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

John Carver on 11:28 - Apr 26 with 2046 viewsjackrabbit

Football fans are like Rambo when giving it out, but react like an elderly maiden aunt when they get it back.

I know it was wrong but I always remember with great relish the startled horrified look on the dopey face of that Palace yob, Mathew something-or-other, when Cantona kung-fu-kicked him all those years ago. Priceless!
John Carver on 12:10 - Apr 26 with 1979 viewsheadcleaner

Newcastle fans sense of entitlement is right up there with the best but unlike those horrible lot in scouseland Newcastle haven't won anything since colour tele was invented its that long ago.

sure they have decent support but it wasn't always like that check the history books (you don't even have to go back as far as the 60's) they've already dipped down a division and you do get the feeling that it isn't far away again. I'd love to see Ashley do one and leave them in the lurch and watch them do a Leeds but then Leeds are a bigger more success club anyway and look at them.

like their rivals up north tyne tees is a footballing shambles
John Carver on 12:22 - Apr 26 with 1958 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yes I feel the same way about them. They are a big club with massive support and have under achieved constantly. Must be frustrating when expectations are high. It is the owner that is screwing things up and the fans that are trying to oust him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

John Carver on 12:28 - Apr 26 with 1937 viewsDafyddHuw

John Carver on 08:35 - Apr 26 by centrestandswan

What a man under pressure of losing his job reverts to, hope our Gary never finds himself in the same position.

He's coming after you cos you keep spelling his name wrong.
John Carver on 00:23 - Apr 27 with 1633 viewsScoobyWho

FA cup 1995,they were cnts.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

John Carver on 00:28 - Apr 27 with 1626 viewsHighjack

You can sort of understand why they are annoyed. They aren't spending any money on the team, but their owner is pumping millions into some lower league Scottish team.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

John Carver on 06:01 - Apr 27 with 1585 viewsHumpty

Pathetic.

Is it just me or is Jackfath sort of like Richard the hamster Hammond ? When the Jeremy Clarkson of the board, the uber male that is Darren goes missing, Jackfath goes missing too? And when Darren returns the hamster returns as well?
John Carver on 08:39 - Apr 27 with 1472 viewsJackSomething

John Carver on 11:28 - Apr 26 by jackrabbit

Football fans are like Rambo when giving it out, but react like an elderly maiden aunt when they get it back.

I know it was wrong but I always remember with great relish the startled horrified look on the dopey face of that Palace yob, Mathew something-or-other, when Cantona kung-fu-kicked him all those years ago. Priceless!

Your first sentence, I couldn't agree more.

For another example, Adebayor running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Arsenal fans after scoring for Man City was hilarious.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024