Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rags to Riches and Riches to Rags 05:21 - Apr 28 with 1771 viewswespens

Congratulations to Bournemouth on their promotion to the Premier League.

Few questions

1.Are they the polar opposite of us in terms of where they started 7 years ago and where we were
2. Is Eddie Howe a better manager than Ian Holloway

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Rags to Riches and Riches to Rags on 05:27 - Apr 28 with 1770 viewssteve_g

Apparently K Jones was on £36k a week - doubt if any of Ollie's were on more than £6K!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Rags to Riches and Riches to Rags on 05:57 - Apr 28 with 1764 viewsTwoPhillips

Think I'd agree with Keith Southern

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Rags to Riches and Riches to Rags on 07:37 - Apr 28 with 1753 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Rags to Riches and Riches to Rags on 05:57 - Apr 28 by TwoPhillips

Think I'd agree with Keith Southern

We were relegation favourites that season. Not quite the same story as Bournemouth were a good side last season too.

It will be interesting to see if the Russian now tries to compete financially or tries to get his money back!
Rags to Riches and Riches to Rags on 10:31 - Apr 28 with 1727 viewsscratchingshed

Rags to Riches and Riches to Rags on 07:37 - Apr 28 by BigHandsOliverKahn

We were relegation favourites that season. Not quite the same story as Bournemouth were a good side last season too.

It will be interesting to see if the Russian now tries to compete financially or tries to get his money back!

I think the most important thing is where will Bournemouth be in 4 years time.

True they may not be in the premier league but anyone with half a football brain will know the money they receive will be soundly invested in the club, ground, players, the future unlike others who have done the same.

Rest assured Bournemouth won't have been killed off like we have in such a short period of time as the owner will put football first.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 10:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024