Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Pearson a bigger Numpty thank Clark? 06:33 - Apr 30 with 1837 viewswespens

Pearson's bizarre post-match rant

[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 6:34]

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Is Pearson a bigger Numpty thank Clark? on 06:35 - Apr 30 with 1826 viewsbig_bloomers

Don't mind Leicester but can't abide this idiot - hope they go down just so he loses his job!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Is Pearson a bigger Numpty thank Clark? on 10:08 - Apr 30 with 1807 viewsPlumbs

Is Pearson a bigger Numpty thank Clark? on 06:35 - Apr 30 by big_bloomers

Don't mind Leicester but can't abide this idiot - hope they go down just so he loses his job!

I think he's ok and has taken awful abuse from everyone,so I know exactly where he's coming from.They think they're a bigger club than what they are but Pearson is a good honest manager-a players manager.
In the Howard Wilkinson mould and has similar traits to Wilko.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Is Pearson a bigger Numpty thank Clark? on 20:47 - Apr 30 with 1773 viewsjanegallagher

What question did he ask?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Is Pearson a bigger Numpty thank Clark? on 10:34 - May 1 with 1752 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I've seen the interview and whist he doesn't come out of it that well he does show quite a bit of restraint. Who are Radio 5Live to give us the view of the media anyway?

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Is Pearson a bigger Numpty thank Clark? on 11:41 - May 1 with 1745 viewswe_are_Superior

I though Pat Murphy did a great job on the bully - hope he gets to interview Karl!!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Is Pearson a bigger Numpty thank Clark? on 11:44 - May 1 with 1745 viewswe_are_Superior

I though Pat Murphy did a great job on the bully - hope he gets to interview Karl!!

h

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024