Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in 18:17 - May 5 with 3924 viewsScoobyWho

The Swans Aid Charity Match !
Legends my arse !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 11:35 - May 6 with 866 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 00:29 - May 6 by acejack3065

Trunds could still do a job for us now that we've resorted to playing Emnes up top as a lone striker...

Is that what's meant by a false number 9?
Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 12:11 - May 6 with 834 viewsC_jack

Wouldn't be where we are today without Bussy's contribution in L1, he was equally as influential as Scotland in the run in. Nothing wrong at all with him playing in a 'Legends' team.

Smashing chap as well. I think I've got Trampie syndrome.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 13:40 - May 6 with 802 viewsRyan

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 18:26 - May 5 by Dr_Winston

The word legend is overused.

In the last 20 years I'd probably include Freestone, Monk, Britton, Ash and maybe Tate into that category. Struggling to think of anyone else who deserves it, and there's been a lot of good players here in that time. Players I really rate.

KOL!

Loughor Jack
Poll: Who was better in their first season?

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 17:20 - May 6 with 762 viewsDr_Winston

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 10:21 - May 6 by swansealad69

Off course the real legonds off our club are the Curtis james Charles.
Then there are the duddlys Stevenson .
But these are tge pkayers in my time who give me memories off top flight football
In all fairness there are players who brought joy to me and us all but in troubled times.
Players like raynor Hutchinson robbo and off course britton tate ( who is no class player but has to go down as a legend as he give everything to our club and played in all positions)
Off course britton but sllso Cornforth freestone martinez but lets not forget, his name fails me now but stuck up for the club and players under the petti fiasco.
He was the players union head.
Sure someone will remember him.
Alltho not st the club a long time did his bit that helped put us were we are now.
For me the most inspired and inspirational off them all was trundle.
Not only was he a class act at the time but made the country stand up and take note off us.
No other player has ever gaind recognition wile outside the top leagues has he did and he moved the club forward.
Could even argue Cyril the swan in his earlier days was the talk off footballwith his ccontroversial ways .
We have had many players and people who could amd should be called legonds for what they done and give to us in our time off need.

What makes Curtis, James, Charles et al "real" legends as opposed to the current people? If anything more recent players exceeded anything that the class of 78-82 achieved.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 23:22 - May 6 with 732 viewsScoobyWho

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 10:37 - May 6 by swansealad69

Nick cusak.
Was the captain and the guy who stopped petti sacking the plsyers.
No not a swansea legend I gess but did his part on our rise.
But how about kith walker?
A legend in my eyes

Are you happy to call a copper a legend ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 01:28 - May 7 with 716 viewsStarsky

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 23:22 - May 6 by ScoobyWho

Are you happy to call a copper a legend ?

Ah, you just reminded me of David Hough

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024