Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad news about a former player 11:36 - May 6 with 2722 viewswespens

Loved Shaun Barker in a Blackpool shirt but may now be regretting the move to Derby cos he's been riddled with injury.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Sad news about a former player on 11:39 - May 6 with 2698 viewstangerinedom

Good Luck to Shaun - often wonder if he regrets leaving when he did and miss out on our Prem season? Can't see him returning to Championship level?
Sad news about a former player on 11:42 - May 6 with 2677 viewsOrmerod89

Sad news about a former player on 11:39 - May 6 by tangerinedom

Good Luck to Shaun - often wonder if he regrets leaving when he did and miss out on our Prem season? Can't see him returning to Championship level?

After what he's been through I'd be amazed if he could get insurance!!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Sad news about a former player on 12:06 - May 6 with 2607 viewsoneswallow

Sad news about a former player on 11:42 - May 6 by Ormerod89

After what he's been through I'd be amazed if he could get insurance!!

When you think back along with Evo, GTF, Crains etc they were the unit of a side that we needed at the time and could do with now. Exactly the pedigree of players we need - decent ability but more than that the right mind set to be at a club like ours.
Sad news about a former player on 18:13 - May 6 with 2388 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Very sad news. We had his best years and he was a huge part of the promotion and staying up teams. Sad he left before we hit the big time too. Great guy off the pitch too.
Sad news about a former player on 12:16 - May 7 with 2267 viewsSadallover

Sad news about a former player on 18:13 - May 6 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Very sad news. We had his best years and he was a huge part of the promotion and staying up teams. Sad he left before we hit the big time too. Great guy off the pitch too.

BHOK - spot on with that last comment. The guy was an absolute gem! I saw him in the lounge at Pride Park before we got our usual hammering there and he said the reason he left was not because of anything to do with the club but because he thought Ollie was an absolute nut job!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024