Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki's Dad. 15:16 - May 10 with 3636 viewsmorningstar

Needs to show some respect and keep his opinions to himself!

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/football-asia/153/post/2440476/how-korean-gerrard-b

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Ki's Dad. on 15:20 - May 10 with 3591 viewsmonmouth

£35m

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ki's Dad. on 15:24 - May 10 with 3536 viewsphact0rri

seriously, "Best asian midfielder"? well when your performing sweeping generalizations why not go all out?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Ki's Dad. on 15:43 - May 10 with 3390 viewsAnotherJohn

Agree with the OP. All the noise about big moves to Liverpool seems rather out of kilter with the fact that we are talking about the difference between 5th and 8th. I still shake my head when I think about Joe Allen's comment that it look him a while to adjust to the higher level. Ben Davies said something similar re Spurs. Darren's favourite expression comes to mind.
Ki's Dad. on 15:55 - May 10 with 3309 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Considering Gerrad has been like a minge for 2 seasons now, I'm not sure I'd welcome the comparison

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Ki's Dad. on 16:14 - May 10 with 3218 viewsApeShit

Ki's Dad. on 15:55 - May 10 by NeiltheTaylor

Considering Gerrad has been like a minge for 2 seasons now, I'm not sure I'd welcome the comparison

Haha thats what I was thinking, hes started like a minge in their game against Chelsea to.
Ki's Dad. on 16:18 - May 10 with 3190 viewsmorningstar

Ki's Dad. on 16:14 - May 10 by ApeShit

Haha thats what I was thinking, hes started like a minge in their game against Chelsea to.

You do realise he doesn't actually have to do anything on the pitch anymore don't you? It's his sheer presence mun!
[Post edited 10 May 2015 16:21]

Ki's Dad. on 16:23 - May 10 with 3161 viewsDafyddHuw

KI isn't going to Anfield just cos his dad says he should.

But the big boys will come knocking. Hope his contract has a massive sell-on price.
Ki's Dad. on 16:25 - May 10 with 3148 viewsDafyddHuw

Ki's Dad. on 15:43 - May 10 by AnotherJohn

Agree with the OP. All the noise about big moves to Liverpool seems rather out of kilter with the fact that we are talking about the difference between 5th and 8th. I still shake my head when I think about Joe Allen's comment that it look him a while to adjust to the higher level. Ben Davies said something similar re Spurs. Darren's favourite expression comes to mind.

Do you think Allen and Davies were conspiring together? Or do you think they just said it as they saw it?
Login to get fewer ads

Ki's Dad. on 16:30 - May 10 with 3128 viewsmorningstar

Ki's Dad. on 16:23 - May 10 by DafyddHuw

KI isn't going to Anfield just cos his dad says he should.

But the big boys will come knocking. Hope his contract has a massive sell-on price.

It matters not whether he goes to Anfield or not. It's just disrespectful to his current club to publicly state he would like to see him play for another club!

Ki's Dad. on 16:32 - May 10 with 3111 viewsDafyddHuw

Ki's Dad. on 16:30 - May 10 by morningstar

It matters not whether he goes to Anfield or not. It's just disrespectful to his current club to publicly state he would like to see him play for another club!

Grow up
Ki's Dad. on 16:33 - May 10 with 3103 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Father in wanting his son to go to a bigger club and get paid lots more money shocker.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ki's Dad. on 16:38 - May 10 with 3072 viewsmorningstar

Ki's Dad. on 16:32 - May 10 by DafyddHuw

Grow up

Yes, quite! I'm old enough to remember the history behind the Swansea City song thanks!

Ki's Dad. on 16:40 - May 10 with 3064 viewsraynor94

Pitiful to see Gerrard out there, a laughing stock for the Chelsea fans

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ki's Dad. on 16:43 - May 10 with 3040 viewsApeShit

Ki's Dad. on 16:40 - May 10 by raynor94

Flogging a dead horse springs to mind.
Ki's Dad. on 16:44 - May 10 with 3027 viewsmorningstar

Ki's Dad. on 16:43 - May 10 by ApeShit

Flogging a dead horse springs to mind.

What was that lol

Ki's Dad. on 16:46 - May 10 with 3018 viewsraynor94

Ki's Dad. on 16:40 - May 10 by raynor94

Oops, well done Gerrard shut those plastic jockeys up!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ki's Dad. on 16:46 - May 10 with 3002 viewsAnotherJohn

Ki's Dad. on 16:25 - May 10 by DafyddHuw

Do you think Allen and Davies were conspiring together? Or do you think they just said it as they saw it?

The latter. But my point is that in the big picture they may not have moved up as much as they supposed. Is being a bench warmer in the 5th or 6th ranked team really better than being a regular in the team in eighth place? Of course, their bank balances will be better, but against that they are no longer part of what is a pretty unique story. Of course, I am a Swansea City supporter so may be biased!
[Post edited 10 May 2015 16:48]
Ki's Dad. on 16:50 - May 10 with 2966 viewsApeShit

Ki's Dad. on 16:46 - May 10 by AnotherJohn

The latter. But my point is that in the big picture they may not have moved up as much as they supposed. Is being a bench warmer in the 5th or 6th ranked team really better than being a regular in the team in eighth place? Of course, their bank balances will be better, but against that they are no longer part of what is a pretty unique story. Of course, I am a Swansea City supporter so may be biased!

That was bound to happen... too little too late I'm afraid though.

Ki's Dad. on 17:37 - May 10 with 2807 viewsApeShit

Fairplay to the Chelsea fans applauding him off.
Ki's Dad. on 17:54 - May 10 with 2737 viewsunion_jack

Ki's Dad. on 16:46 - May 10 by AnotherJohn

The step up isn't necessarily in the standard of football. It's the expectation of the club and its supporters and the higher profile.

Like it or not Liverpool are a massive club (we are not) and with that comes higher pressure which new arrivals have to adapt to.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ki's Dad. on 18:00 - May 10 with 2719 viewsKilkennyjack

His dad is just proud mun. Ki has been great for us. He is a quality player who would grace most teams.

Beware of the Risen People

Ki's Dad. on 22:50 - May 10 with 2152 viewsdameedna

he is on paper the best Asian midfielder, got to the Asian World Cup Final as Korea's captain though he did not stand out imo but that was the way the team played and he played a pivotal role

Liverpool are huge in Korea and they love Red, we are lucky to have a superstar without the superstar ego, hope he stays but good luck to him if he goes

A superb player who shaped our season from the first game due to Monk and Huw's determination to welcome him back
Ki's Dad. on 06:23 - May 11 with 1961 viewsYoungGun

First Ki grew up admiring Gerrard - Gerrard was Ki's football hero but I don't think that means Ki wanted to play for Liverpool. Daddy, what are you saying? We haven't seen the best of Ki yet - he was more dynamic/fierce player with Celtic, with long distant shots as one of his arsenals and took free kicks, even penalties. Now he seems to play more safe more mundane but he definitely brings stability in the midfield and maybe that's what Monk wants but from a fan's point of view something is missing. We now see him dashing toward the opponent's goal this season - something we had not seen in the past - and even scores quiet a few. All in all this season is the Ki's best performance so I hope he sticks around.
Ki's Dad. on 08:25 - May 11 with 1845 viewsWhiterockin

Fathers should keep their nose out of it and their mouth shut. Two examples, Anderson and Ince.
Ki's Dad. on 08:35 - May 11 with 1824 viewsBloodyhills

Minges are usfeul.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024