Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread 13:48 - May 11 with 26240 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 May 2015 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:29 - May 11 with 2288 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

we cant call the formation

the arsenaldefence hopefully wont know what the f''k is going on also.

2-1 swans
vivamontero
shelvey

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:32 - May 11 with 2269 viewsmacthejack

I reckon it'll be siggy and Jonjo interchanging as a false 9 making lots of late runs.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:41 - May 11 with 2162 viewsJBT95

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:28 - May 11 by lifelong

Weak looking bench defensively.

Surprised he hasn't included Bartley or that Hanley I think is a CB too.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:43 - May 11 with 2137 viewshobo

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:41 - May 11 by JBT95

I think he's a left-back
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:55 - May 11 with 1987 viewsorion3016

Oh no.., Gary's started using Brendan's phrase " the group "

Be over there now after

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:56 - May 11 with 1980 viewsJackfath

Fab very popular. Smashing to see.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:57 - May 11 with 1961 viewsmonmouth

Ha ha, just seen the team. The diamond AND wingers! I hope Shelvey, Ki and Gylfi have their long range shooting boots on. No lofted crosses please wingers.

I still thing we'll be dry humped but I hope to God I'm eating that later on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:59 - May 11 with 1943 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

give the ball to jeff

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:59 - May 11 with 1940 viewsJackfath

Let's hope the ref will be our friend tonight.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:00 - May 11 with 1930 viewsJackfath

FFS Come on! All Arsenal so far.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:02 - May 11 with 1905 viewshobo

What a stupid throw-in by Tayls
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:03 - May 11 with 1903 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

great throw in tayls

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:04 - May 11 with 1882 viewsIslander

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:59 - May 11 by Jackfath

Let's hope the ref will be our friend tonight.

nice one
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:09 - May 11 with 1803 viewsmacthejack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:41 - May 11 by JBT95

Bartley's out injured for the season.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:11 - May 11 with 1766 viewslifelong

That's all we need.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:11 - May 11 with 1621 viewsJackfath

What was that tablet Ash just took I wonder.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:14 - May 11 with 1575 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:11 - May 11 by Jackfath

anti inflamitry

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:14 - May 11 with 1562 viewsJohnw102

Ash getting some good passes in to ND

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:15 - May 11 with 1539 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:11 - May 11 by Jackfath

Ecstasy innit.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:15 - May 11 with 1539 viewsDr_Winston

Any truth in the rumours that Ashley Williams is in talks to star in a remake of Unbreakable?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:16 - May 11 with 1535 viewsJackfath

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:15 - May 11 by MrSwerve

Ecstasy innit.

Exactly.

It's like Ijah never left out there.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 20:17]

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:17 - May 11 with 1513 viewsunion_jack

Looks like Montero is out to impress Wenger. Playing really well so far.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:20 - May 11 with 1439 viewsIslander

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:17 - May 11 by union_jack

Looks like Montero is out to impress Wenger. Playing really well so far.

an arsenal-type player - Marc Overmarsesque
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:21 - May 11 with 1435 viewsMrSwerve

Our movement during throw ins is abysmal.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:22 - May 11 with 1417 viewsJackfath

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:21 - May 11 by MrSwerve

Our movement during throw ins is abysmal.

More speed needed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024