Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread 13:48 - May 11 with 26243 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 May 2015 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:08 - May 11 with 2584 viewsjackportis

Don't like monks earrings.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:09 - May 11 with 2584 viewskarnataka

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:52 - May 11 by union_jack

Southampton doppelgänger!!!

I was saying to my bro at half time that this was sooooo reminiscent of Southampton away and when Wenger took off Coquelin and overloaded the front because he thought he wasn't needed where he was just like Koeman did, I thought we had a chance just like Shelvey did to Saints. Well done Bafe and well done goal-line tech!

Great work boyos! There's more than one way to win a game.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:10 - May 11 with 2554 viewsmax936

Fanfabbytastic warra win, it was looking like Mayweather v Pacquiao in that second half, but then came the knockout, outstanding, Barrows cross and Montero and Gomis's intelligence got the job done.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:13 - May 11 with 2467 viewsslate_dk

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:07 - May 11 by Bournedore

Blatant handball by Sanchez before his golden chance. Still couldn't score...Fab immense tonight

Fabianski has been my player of the year for months... untouchable... such an improvement over vorm
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:16 - May 11 with 2366 viewsswan_si

if Arsenal had a good goalkeeper they could of pinched a point, absolutely chuffed for Fabianski, what a fecking result, what a fecking season.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:17 - May 11 with 2334 viewsNogginthenog

That my friends was bloody fantastic.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:20 - May 11 with 2240 viewsexiledclaseboy

No words. Except these ones. F*cking unbelievable. What a night. What a season.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 22:20]

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:21 - May 11 with 2199 viewsswanny

yet another lawro prediction bites the dust

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:22 - May 11 with 2179 viewsDarran

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:20 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

No words. Except these ones. F*cking unbelievable. What a night. What a season.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 22:20]

We haven't played very well though.

Or summin like that anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:22 - May 11 with 2177 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:47 - May 11 by Dr_Winston

Green smiley required for us Gomis fans.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:23 - May 11 with 2132 viewsDyfnant

Anyone have a Coral coupon for tonight's game? I did 1 - 0 Gomis score last, did it on a slip though so wondering what odds

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:23 - May 11 with 2118 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any tips on how to wind down to get some kip tonight after that?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:25 - May 11 with 2076 viewslonglostjack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:23 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

You beat me to it - not good for my blood pressure this 😀

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:26 - May 11 with 2053 viewsbluenile

Fantastic, and on top of that my son did a treble of Leicester, Stoke and us......................nearly £375!!!!! For a £5 stake! Woohooo!!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:26 - May 11 with 2042 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:22 - May 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Thought you might deliver.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:26 - May 11 with 2041 viewsswan_si

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:23 - May 11 by Dyfnant

Anyone have a Coral coupon for tonight's game? I did 1 - 0 Gomis score last, did it on a slip though so wondering what odds

if you had gone 0 - 1 you could of been quids in.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:27 - May 11 with 2021 viewsmacthejack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:23 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

A fist full of valium should do the trick...
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:27 - May 11 with 2011 viewsmysonsarejacks

It's easy to forget as well how cheaply this team has been built compared to what Arsenal have spent.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:29 - May 11 with 1984 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:25 - May 11 by longlostjack

You beat me to it - not good for my blood pressure this 😀

I had to force myself to do 30 mins of exercise earlier after a flabby weekend, turns out I could have just waited till around 21:40 when I engaged in 2 minutes of extreme high intensity manic aerobics that burnt twice as many calories and worked every muscle group.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:30 - May 11 with 1958 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:39 - May 11 by Darran

My mate reckons some of the stewards are right tw*ts making the Swans fans sit down.

They did that last season too until they tried it with my shortarse Mrs.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:34 - May 11 with 1873 viewstwintownjack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:29 - May 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I had to force myself to do 30 mins of exercise earlier after a flabby weekend, turns out I could have just waited till around 21:40 when I engaged in 2 minutes of extreme high intensity manic aerobics that burnt twice as many calories and worked every muscle group.

I knows, not a man sized kleenex in sight, oh well, they are my curtains and I will use them as I wish X
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:34 - May 11 with 1855 viewslondonlisa2001

My throat is killing me - screaming will do that.

I LOVE THIS TEAM !!!!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:35 - May 11 with 1854 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:29 - May 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I did about 70 laps of the kitchen in the last 4 mins just watching through a crack in the door at the apex of every lap ..and I thought I didn't really mind about the result beforehand. I'm not a good match telly watcher.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:37 - May 11 with 1806 viewsJackfath

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:59 - May 11 by Jackfath

Let's hope the ref will be our friend tonight.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 22:40 - May 11 with 1759 viewsforkbeard

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:28 - May 11 by JBT95

Surprised nobody has kicked off about Jazz being on the bench.

Good line up, Bafe can come on again and score the winner!

Fair do's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024