Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BST changing tacts? 14:16 - May 11 with 1570 viewswespens

Just reading the comments below - I just wonder whether BST are trying to lance the boil by getting rid of Karl first and then deal with the rest of the family later? Karl's departure alone would be a welcome one.

And as Blackpool start the search for a new manager, Blackpool Supporters’ Trust chairman Steve Rowland said it’s a change at the very top which supporters want.

“The resignation that Blackpool Football Club really needs is that of club chairman Karl Oyston,” said the BST leader.

“It is his choices and decisions that dictate the footballing fortunes of the club.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

BST changing tacts? on 05:24 - May 12 with 1495 viewsTwoPhillips

Getting KOKO out would surely have to be the starting point. Don't understand why he's still in his position when all that will happen is that things will get worse under his Chairmanship? Surely anyone with any standards would go now and allow the club to survive under someone else?

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

BST changing tacts? on 07:40 - May 12 with 1486 viewsscratchingshed

BST changing tacts? on 05:24 - May 12 by TwoPhillips

Getting KOKO out would surely have to be the starting point. Don't understand why he's still in his position when all that will happen is that things will get worse under his Chairmanship? Surely anyone with any standards would go now and allow the club to survive under someone else?

I thought Lee Clark had some fcuking cheek in not walking when we were first relegated, fans against him, record low points, not one away win, but to be fair he finally went all be it far too late.

Karl is a complete different kettle of fish, he's failed on every front this season big time he's lost the backing of supporters, players (past and present) media, press, just about everyone in sport does not have a decent word to say about him and yet he's still here, why?

The activating of Nile a Rangers option is just a complete p1ss take given what's happened with him this season this is just yet another dig at the fans "oh look at me i am a real numpty I have re-signed another numpty who took the p1ss out of this club but it's going to get the fans backs up so what the hell"
BST changing tacts? on 12:09 - May 13 with 1421 viewsMr_Brightside

Chipping away at the regime would help and the removal of Karl would be the first thing we'd all like to see.

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024