Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From the Arsenal mania forum.... 13:49 - May 12 with 9388 viewsJJJack

I absolutely love this comment.....
"I hate Swansea with a passion, little grubby no mark club. Live nearby and they're absolute knobheads.

If they go down someday and go insolvent I'd gladly throw coins at their peasant fans to help them.

Rex Banner, Yesterday at 9:58 PM #466"

Oh Rexy boy, it hurts doesn't it..........
From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 14:01 - May 12 with 9305 viewsJJJack

Although , just for balance, they do have more senseible fans...
goonerwarsh said: ↑
I just think we got really really unlucky there. That was just a smash and grab job from them, thought we played well in the second half just didn't take our chances. They've basically just done a Mayweather

"And just like that fight, you get **** all for being the 'aggressor' if it's ineffective. Mayweather and Swanea were deserved winners.

For me it's totally obvious how the team should be set up with our current squad, at least the front six: Sanchez left, one of Giroud/Welbeck up front, one of Walcott/Ox on the right. In midfield one of Ozil/Cazorla at AM, one of Ramsey/Wilshere CM, one of Coq/Flameta DM.

Anything else is suboptimal and leaves us struggling. I kept saying after the Liverpool game that the comprehensive way we won would fool Wenger to stick with a flawed set up. Sadly, I was right, and sadly it took a defeat to fully expose it.

Wenger had a chance to put things right with the subs, but he took off the wrong player. He had to take off one of Ozil/Cazorla, put Theo wide. We ended up having Wilshere/Ozil/Ramsey/Cazorla all on the pitch at the same time, in the middle of the park, which exacerbated the problems we were having in the first half. And we got the deserved result, short passing, aimless crossing to no one, no width, everything in front of the defence.

The only real clear cut chance we had was the Sanchez/Walcott double miss. Everything else were pot shots from distance, straight into a wall of Swansea players, or straight at the goalkeeper. We were vank tonight and didn't deserve a thing."

SteveEvets, Yesterday at 10:07 PM #512
From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 14:08 - May 12 with 9268 viewscrackerjack

Just found this little gem on The OnlineGooner Forum....

"storrmin571 wrote:small team from a small fishing village who got lucky. Even Hitler stopped bombing the sh*thole after 3 days because theres f*ck all there worth destroying. Jack Bastards."

http://www.onlinegooner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38001&start=135

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 15:51 - May 12 with 8894 viewsTim_Harry

As far as Arsenal fans going on a rant go, you'd do well to beat old Claude...

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 16:06 - May 12 with 8819 viewsTummer_from_Texas

To be fair, there is at least equal parts level headedness (if that's a word?) over there:

"our focus should be on how we played and not how the opposition played - some fans seem to think that the opposition should come and play expansive football against us even if it costs them 3pts :roll: We played the very same way against citeeh and our fans were rightly ecstatic over it. If we are not good enough to break down a Swansea team, then regardless of how they set up it is and should be a poor reflection on us more than anything else"

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 16:21 - May 12 with 8754 viewsDewi1jack

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 14:08 - May 12 by crackerjack

Just found this little gem on The OnlineGooner Forum....

"storrmin571 wrote:small team from a small fishing village who got lucky. Even Hitler stopped bombing the sh*thole after 3 days because theres f*ck all there worth destroying. Jack Bastards."

http://www.onlinegooner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38001&start=135

Problem is we've got lucky on 4 occasions against the Ars (out of 8) and 1 where we let them have a draw, as Arsole Whinger looked suicidal at the thought of playing his second favourite team. And losing again!
The teensy little London club won on 3 occasions, although it is wrong for any club to have the temerity to beat the Arse- don'tcha know they go whole seasons unbeaten

The answer to stomin 571( not brain storming- doesn't appear to have one) was excellent from Nuggets

storrmin571 wrote:
small team from a small fishing village who got lucky. Even Hitler stopped bombing the shithole after 3 days because theres f**k all there worth destroying. Jack Bastards.

"You sound just like a petty Cardiff supported bitter and twisted because Cardiff are sh1te, they have lasted longer in the prem than Cardiff. They will not be easy to beat, so no complacency lads please we are not going to play Cardiff. :lol: :roll:"

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 16:22 - May 12 with 8747 viewsfather_jack

top rant

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 16:25 - May 12 with 8725 viewsswanjackal

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 15:51 - May 12 by Tim_Harry

As far as Arsenal fans going on a rant go, you'd do well to beat old Claude...

Looks a bit like the Sports Direct version of Barry Fry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 16:57 - May 12 with 8605 viewsDyfnant

Jack Wilshere sp is their version of OTJ, basically shite

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 17:10 - May 12 with 8550 viewsmax936

He lives nearby, obviously he's had to turn to the Gunners because is local team is crap and ridden with debt, not hard to work out where he's from really

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 17:56 - May 12 with 8351 viewsOldjack

They the fans have been spoilt rotten for donkey's years ,never ever having known hard times like most clubs ,fuk em and all who sail with her

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 17:57 - May 12 with 8340 viewsmax936

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 17:56 - May 12 by Oldjack

They the fans have been spoilt rotten for donkey's years ,never ever having known hard times like most clubs ,fuk em and all who sail with her

Here, here Alan.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 18:38 - May 12 with 8187 viewsperchrockjack

is small always a bad thing..

Personally. I wouldnt step foot in the craphole of north London on principle.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 18:40 - May 12 with 8178 viewsScoobyWho

Lives nearby ?
Typical glory hunting pr1ck.
Just jealous he can't laud it over us, time and time again.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 18:49 - May 12 with 8110 viewsplasjack

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 18:40 - May 12 by ScoobyWho

Lives nearby ?

Lives nearby yeh more like 40 miles east of us but Tan will soon pull the plug.
From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 18:50 - May 12 with 8102 viewsunion_jack

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 18:40 - May 12 by ScoobyWho

Lives nearby ?

My thoughts exactly. Local Arsenal supporter who wants the adoration of their real fans by dissing his local team.

Sad tw@t.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 19:52 - May 12 with 7897 viewsBloodyhills

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 16:22 - May 12 by father_jack

top rant

The best rant against us I've ever read was from that stoke fan last season. Quality rant but what a knob. LoL

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Stoke-fan-really-really-really-didn-t-li

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

From the Arsenal mania forum.... on 20:20 - May 12 with 7790 viewsSkipTheJack

We must be doing something right - in the last four years we've gone from being everyone's second team and getting patted on the head to being a major annoyance! Sounds like progress to me!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024