Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? 11:30 - May 17 with 3713 viewswespens

Mickey Mellon for me and all his backroom staff (and Matt) - can hit the ground running, know how the club works, know our budget and all still live local.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 12:25 - May 17 with 3698 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I like the DoF model, but KO says he won't go for that. Thommo would have to be a candidate. Maybe someone like Dickov?

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 13:33 - May 17 with 3680 viewsseasider13

Another shout for Thommo, but after the way he was treated here the last time, i doubt if he would come.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 13:49 - May 17 with 3678 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Uwe Rosler (Think he did a good job turning Brentford around, before heading for the bright lights of Wigan) with Thommo.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 14:38 - May 17 with 3658 viewsscratchingshed

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 13:49 - May 17 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Uwe Rosler (Think he did a good job turning Brentford around, before heading for the bright lights of Wigan) with Thommo.

Who people want and what the clown will choose will be light years apart so no point in even thinking about it.
Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 15:31 - May 17 with 3639 viewsAdamW

Neil Redfearn is my 1st choice

Mellon, Beattie, Adams, Rosler

[Post edited 17 May 2015 15:32]
Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 16:48 - May 17 with 3606 viewsHarryHorse

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 14:38 - May 17 by scratchingshed

Who people want and what the clown will choose will be light years apart so no point in even thinking about it.

I sadly find myself not very interested
Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 11:52 - May 18 with 3569 viewsOrioltwins

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 16:48 - May 17 by HarryHorse

Rosler is a decent shout - I know a few Man City fans who saw him as a potential next manager for them.

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 19:43 - May 18 with 3537 viewsTwoPhillips

1". Ollie 2. Mellon 3. Redfearn/Thommo ... likely Brian Flynn!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Login to get fewer ads

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 19:46 - May 18 with 3535 viewsOsbourne

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 19:43 - May 18 by TwoPhillips

1". Ollie 2. Mellon 3. Redfearn/Thommo ... likely Brian Flynn!!

Osbourne here,

Roy Keane.

Roy would knock a bit of sense into Blackpool FC.

Cheer Os.
Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 20:35 - May 18 with 3516 viewsWindyMiller

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 19:46 - May 18 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

Roy Keane.

Roy would knock a bit of sense into Blackpool FC.

Cheer Os.

Billy Davies for me - Karl would hate him

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 21:11 - May 18 with 3506 viewsribble

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 20:35 - May 18 by WindyMiller

Billy Davies for me - Karl would hate him

I think most of us would.
Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 05:54 - May 19 with 3475 viewstangerinedom

Anyone else think Larry may be available after this weekend?
Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 11:12 - May 19 with 3458 viewsspooner

Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 16:48 - May 17 by HarryHorse

I agree with Harry.
Years ago, whatever the reasons, I would have followed events relating to a managerial change keenly, but now, its a case of deja, deja, deja vu.
The end, I fear, is nigh and we'll soon be put out of our misery.
Only hope those who have engineered this mess are satisfied.
Hang your heads in shame
Give us some names .. Who would you like as manager? on 11:39 - May 20 with 3413 views1953Original

Whoever it is has to have a squad ready to come in - I would sit down with the candidates, ask them who they want, what they would cost, why those players, have they had any contact and would they come.

At the moment having someone who can assemble a good squad is arguably AS important as their managerial credentials. Is that person Ollie - I have my doubts but would like to see him try.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024