Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread 16:39 - May 18 with 21420 viewsDarran

Last game of the season so we're having a special match thread for you to express your views on who Garry should pick,should he experiment?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 10:00 - May 25 with 1036 viewsStarsky

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 03:20 - May 25 by Starsky

Nobody can help.

I am helpless

I wasn't helpless, I was sleepless.

... Anyway, back on topic. Shyte game...

It's just the internet, init.

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 10:38 - May 25 with 968 viewsmonmouth

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 10:00 - May 25 by Starsky

I wasn't helpless, I was sleepless.

... Anyway, back on topic. Shyte game...

The palace folk I talked to walking from the ground thought they played really well and that it was a good game. I was astounded. God alone knows what they must be used to serving up.

Anyway that was Leon waving goodbye at the end there wasn't it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 12:10 - May 25 with 881 viewsStarsky

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 10:38 - May 25 by monmouth

The palace folk I talked to walking from the ground thought they played really well and that it was a good game. I was astounded. God alone knows what they must be used to serving up.

Anyway that was Leon waving goodbye at the end there wasn't it?

I thought they played well enough.

They were purposeful and motivated.

Although we were virtually putting out half a team, I thought we might have kept more possession than we did.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024