Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec 19:30 - May 21 with 4419 viewsthomasJack

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Jack-b-Swansea-City-Bafetimbi-Gomis-delive

Poll: Next signing

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:39 - May 21 with 3101 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hard to believe the 180 degree turn he has taken.

Between Bafe and Jonjo, I've hopefully learned to temper my knee jerk reactions when a player isn't living up to expectations, or is making dumb mistakes and stupid comments.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:45 - May 21 with 3066 viewsDr_Winston

Even as one of the few who rated Gomis from the off this kind of stuff makes me cringe.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:47 - May 21 with 3057 viewsTim_Harry

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:39 - May 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Hard to believe the 180 degree turn he has taken.

Between Bafe and Jonjo, I've hopefully learned to temper my knee jerk reactions when a player isn't living up to expectations, or is making dumb mistakes and stupid comments.

His comments weren't the worst I've heard.

Ferrie Bodde said much worse and his legend status was never even questioned.

People are very selective when it comes to taking the moral high ground.
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:48 - May 21 with 3035 viewsDarran

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:45 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Even as one of the few who rated Gomis from the off this kind of stuff makes me cringe.

What makes you cringe.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:52 - May 21 with 3015 viewsDr_Winston

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:48 - May 21 by Darran

What makes you cringe.

This kind of stuff Darran.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:52 - May 21 with 3011 viewsPozuelosSideys

Who cares.

As long as hes on the pitch, playing well and scoring goals, who gives a toss about what he may have said and who interpreted what.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:53 - May 21 with 2999 viewsJackfath

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:48 - May 21 by Darran

What makes you cringe.

People clapping opposition players when they score against us.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:58 - May 21 with 2956 viewsmonmouth

I've grown to tolerate the whining pouting froggy egomaniac since he started scoring like a rabbit. Doing this is just the equivalent of kissing the badge though, no? I would venture that he'd be off like a shot for a pay rise.

having said that, he was asked to speak and, in that context, he could have said a lot worse. He'll be a 'legend' now to a few rose tinted asboys I would imagine.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:01 - May 21 with 2937 viewsdgt73

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:45 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Get over it FFS.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:03 - May 21 with 2923 viewsDarran

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:52 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

This kind of stuff Darran.

What bit exactly Jamey?

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:09 - May 21 with 2893 viewsTim_Harry

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:58 - May 21 by monmouth

I've grown to tolerate the whining pouting froggy egomaniac since he started scoring like a rabbit. Doing this is just the equivalent of kissing the badge though, no? I would venture that he'd be off like a shot for a pay rise.

having said that, he was asked to speak and, in that context, he could have said a lot worse. He'll be a 'legend' now to a few rose tinted asboys I would imagine.

Of course he will. Just like someone I mentioned above.

Football fans are always looking for heroes. Even though there's no such thing as heroes. There's just lucky bastards. Overpaid lucky bastards at that.

All I care is that the players we employ do the job they're paid to do.

I couldn't care less if they call themselves Jack bastards, kiss the badge, sing the national anthem or even do all the above while necking a yard of Welsh whisky flavoured cawl.

All of it is utter nonsense to appease the more naive amongst us. I just smile and enjoy it all. It's the only way.
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:14 - May 21 with 2857 viewsDr_Winston

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:03 - May 21 by Darran

What bit exactly Jamey?

The bit that everyone else is commenting on Darran.

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:15 - May 21 with 2851 viewsdgt73

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:14 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Get over it FFS.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:18 - May 21 with 2834 viewsmonmouth

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:09 - May 21 by Tim_Harry

Of course he will. Just like someone I mentioned above.

Football fans are always looking for heroes. Even though there's no such thing as heroes. There's just lucky bastards. Overpaid lucky bastards at that.

All I care is that the players we employ do the job they're paid to do.

I couldn't care less if they call themselves Jack bastards, kiss the badge, sing the national anthem or even do all the above while necking a yard of Welsh whisky flavoured cawl.

All of it is utter nonsense to appease the more naive amongst us. I just smile and enjoy it all. It's the only way.

Indeed. Though, if anyone does a yard of penderyn cawl I think they earn legend status...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:48 - May 21 with 2709 viewsperchrockjack

I like it when proven wrong .

Rating a player?

It's not what we think .

It is of course bollocks but it's fun .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:52 - May 21 with 2692 viewsjackal

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:53 - May 21 by Jackfath

People clapping opposition players when they score against us.

Twa*ts who think they can tell other people how to think.
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 21:02 - May 21 with 2634 viewsRancid

I think and hope he'll lead the line for us next year and think he will.A successful season and he'll justify his jack basted quip.
[Post edited 21 May 2015 21:03]
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 21:07 - May 21 with 2594 viewsItchySphincter

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 19:58 - May 21 by monmouth

Well I think he's super.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 21:27 - May 21 with 2516 viewsDrizzy

Gomis looked sh*te in his first few games you sanctimonious tw*t.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 22:08 - May 21 with 2385 viewsDarran

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 20:14 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Nobody had commented on anything when you made your cringe post.
What am I missing?

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 22:17 - May 21 with 2351 viewsScoobyWho

Can't see him being anywhere near the squad come August.
Will be long gone.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 22:59 - May 21 with 2212 viewsItchySphincter

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 22:17 - May 21 by ScoobyWho

Can't see him being anywhere near the squad come August.
Will be long gone.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 23:02 - May 21 with 2198 viewsDr_Winston

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 21:27 - May 21 by Drizzy

I saw his first few games Newps.

Did you?

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 08:07 - May 22 with 1905 viewsJackSomething

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 21:27 - May 21 by Drizzy

I remember a fair amount of positive buzz on here after his debut off the bench at Old Trafford.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 10:50 - May 22 with 1766 viewsSwan91

I actually didn't mind him being frustrated earlier in the season, it showed that he wanted to play and do well. also I did think that it would take a while for him to settle in and start playing well like it did with Bony, but now its good to see him score goals.

he's like Bony with the whole hold up play and using strength to control passes and play but unlike bony he can also run !!! so I expect him to be here next season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024