Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards 10:36 - May 25 with 2218 viewsAl_Bundy

Jazz is playing regular prem football covering for injuries and Chris Gunter is playing and struggling for a lower Championship side.

Who should be playing for Wales at RB at the moment between them?
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 10:39 - May 25 with 2192 viewsItchySphincter

Chris Gunter.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 10:47 - May 25 with 2173 viewstomdickharry

Richards is League 1 at best.
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 10:58 - May 25 with 2134 viewsSwan91

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 10:47 - May 25 by tomdickharry

Richards is League 1 at best.

I disagree I think thats harsh on him. I reckon he will be a decent championship RB and think he's better than Gunter.

Why not Adam Mathews? Isn't he RB for Celtic?
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 10:58 - May 25 with 2134 viewsVinnie

No question for me,Chris Gunter rarely has a bad game for Wales and is the man in possession of the shirt.
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 11:04 - May 25 with 2105 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Gunter

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 11:45 - May 25 with 2015 viewsFlashberryjack

I don't rate Gunter at all......but I'd still pick him before Jazz.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 12:06 - May 25 with 1976 viewsunion_jack

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 11:45 - May 25 by Flashberryjack

I don't rate Gunter at all......but I'd still pick him before Jazz.

DItto that sorry to say.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 12:11 - May 25 with 1968 viewsJohnw102

Jazz didn't have too bad a game yesterday, marking two reasonable wingers (Zaha & Puncheon) I honestly think a lot of his trouble is confidence and that is not helped by some of our fans who get on his back whenever he makes a mistake. Yes I know the Spurs blunder cost us, but still think we should keep him as a squad player.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 12:27 - May 25 with 1926 viewsJBT95

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 12:11 - May 25 by Johnw102

Jazz didn't have too bad a game yesterday, marking two reasonable wingers (Zaha & Puncheon) I honestly think a lot of his trouble is confidence and that is not helped by some of our fans who get on his back whenever he makes a mistake. Yes I know the Spurs blunder cost us, but still think we should keep him as a squad player.

Exactly, don't understand the hate for the guy myself. It's pretty sad really.
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 12:28 - May 25 with 1922 viewsDafyddHuw

Neither
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 12:42 - May 25 with 1897 viewsJBT95

Apparently Chris did very well in the FA Cup semi, didn't see the game myself, and has always done pretty good for Wales.

Plus he went to the same school as me.

So for that reason, Chris in.
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 12:58 - May 25 with 1868 viewsFlashberryjack

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 12:27 - May 25 by JBT95

It's not hate......it's just that some don't think he's very good, which I happen to agree with.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 13:19 - May 25 with 1839 viewsAngelRangelQS

Gunter every day of the week. Richards would struggle to get a game at most championship teams
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 13:24 - May 25 with 1819 viewsItchySphincter

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 12:27 - May 25 by JBT95

Saying someone is not very good is not hate. I'm sure Jazz is lovely.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 13:24 - May 25 with 1821 viewsjack247

Jazz will do a tidy job if all you want him to do is defend. He won't influence the game at all in terms of overlapping or giving the creative players options, but I'd rather him than Gunter if you are looking for someone to do a man marking job
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 13:37 - May 25 with 1801 viewsjackonicko

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 13:24 - May 25 by jack247

Jazz will do a tidy job if all you want him to do is defend. He won't influence the game at all in terms of overlapping or giving the creative players options, but I'd rather him than Gunter if you are looking for someone to do a man marking job

Who was the guy that put in the cracking cross for Gomis' equaliser against Man City? I forget.
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 13:41 - May 25 with 1788 viewsjack247

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 13:37 - May 25 by jackonicko

Who was the guy that put in the cracking cross for Gomis' equaliser against Man City? I forget.

Seriously? Thats like saying Schecter was a good striker because he scored once.

I'm not knocking Jazz. I said id play him if we were going to be defensive minded which we may well be for the Belgium game.
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 14:23 - May 25 with 1719 viewsNeath_Jack

Some of the nonsense on here about Jazz is pathetic. he's never going to be a first choice right back for any premier league side i'd imagine, but bearing in mind, he gets the odd game here and there, and i believe he is a midfielder anyway? He hasn't done too bad for us, he certainly hasn't been any worse than Neil "Roberto Carlos" Taylor has been. Didn't do too badly against the best striker in this country the other day either.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 14:27 - May 25 with 1705 viewsKilkennyjack

Adam Matthews is a good shout.

Beware of the Risen People

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 14:36 - May 25 with 1687 viewsjackonicko

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 14:23 - May 25 by Neath_Jack

Some of the nonsense on here about Jazz is pathetic. he's never going to be a first choice right back for any premier league side i'd imagine, but bearing in mind, he gets the odd game here and there, and i believe he is a midfielder anyway? He hasn't done too bad for us, he certainly hasn't been any worse than Neil "Roberto Carlos" Taylor has been. Didn't do too badly against the best striker in this country the other day either.

This.

I'm agnostic between AR and Jazz when the team sheet comes out. Clearly Kyle is a step up now, but neither Rangel nor Jazz lets us down when called upon to do a job for us.

Yes, Jazz took a pasting after Spurs but he was not the only player at fault there. Row Z was the answer - but he was put in that situation by other players and Row Z is anathema to the way we play. Sometimes we lose. People forget he was still in the side for Hull the next week after tremendous pressure and he did a job for us.

That's what he is in the squad to do.
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 16:33 - May 25 with 1557 viewsSTEVE1

Jaz is not up to the standard required and have not been when we were playing at lower level it is not hatred against jaz he is 24 the problem lies with the club who clearly should have released him before now when you get comments from monk stating he wants competition in all areas jaz is obviously not considerd compeition if he wants to play in midfield that is where we are strong he would not compete.
Jaz is not the only player who have been given new contracts when they are clearly not good enough aand you just know they are not going to play butler and O'Leary I can rememberr getting contracts not to ever actually
play again and you new that was going to happen. We just need to improve on using the best of our recoursesas tthis money wasted could be used towards playersthat are good enough qand required inbthink we are getting better at it.

Play again

get another game and you new that was going to happen to me we just need to learn from it iI think we have improveed but it is wages we could use on pplp
Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 20:57 - May 25 with 1389 viewsUxbridge

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 14:36 - May 25 by jackonicko

This.

I'm agnostic between AR and Jazz when the team sheet comes out. Clearly Kyle is a step up now, but neither Rangel nor Jazz lets us down when called upon to do a job for us.

Yes, Jazz took a pasting after Spurs but he was not the only player at fault there. Row Z was the answer - but he was put in that situation by other players and Row Z is anathema to the way we play. Sometimes we lose. People forget he was still in the side for Hull the next week after tremendous pressure and he did a job for us.

That's what he is in the squad to do.

I'm pretty agnostic between Jazz and Dwight as it goes. Both choices are nowhere near our level.

It's no slight on the kid. He's a career as a professional footballer ahead of him. He'll earn a fortune. It just won't be here. Hopefully.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 21:45 - May 25 with 1329 viewsScoobyWho

Chris Gunter or Jazz Richards on 10:58 - May 25 by Swan91

I disagree I think thats harsh on him. I reckon he will be a decent championship RB and think he's better than Gunter.

Why not Adam Mathews? Isn't he RB for Celtic?

If Jazz is a decent championship player he would be playing for Huddersfield or Fulham.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024