Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clements 18:11 - May 26 with 4552 viewsswanduck

Looking veey likely he will become Derbys new manager. Will keep an eye on his progress, very keen to see how he does seeing as he has been a popular manager choice amongst fans for many PL clubs the season gone.

Think it's a good move for him, bit less pressure than the PL but think Derby will be expecting promotion. I know lots rate him but we have seen in the past a good coach doesn't always equal a good manager which is why I'm so interested to see how he does.
Paul Clements on 13:29 - Jan 2 with 4281 viewsbryncochjack

Whatever happened to this bloke?
Paul Clements on 14:04 - Jan 2 with 4102 viewspencoedjack

If I could be bothered I'd find the thread that most were creaming over Monk getting the permanent managers job, I wanted Clement (there were a few others as well).

After our great start under Monk the thread was bumped ..... funny never bumped after.
Paul Clements on 14:07 - Jan 2 with 4067 viewsDarran

Paul Clements on 14:04 - Jan 2 by pencoedjack

If I could be bothered I'd find the thread that most were creaming over Monk getting the permanent managers job, I wanted Clement (there were a few others as well).

After our great start under Monk the thread was bumped ..... funny never bumped after.

I was the first to mention Clement two weeks before Laudrup was sacked. Nobody else had ever heard of him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paul Clements on 14:09 - Jan 2 with 4032 viewsItchySphincter

Paul Clements on 14:07 - Jan 2 by Darran

I was the first to mention Clement two weeks before Laudrup was sacked. Nobody else had ever heard of him.

I believe you.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Paul Clements on 14:11 - Jan 2 with 4014 viewsStrikeout

I had
Paul Clements on 14:13 - Jan 2 with 3991 viewsRancid

You did indeed.Long before Laudrup was gone too.I remember for the reasons you mentioned as i had to google him.

Pressures on now Dar.
Paul Clements on 14:16 - Jan 2 with 3964 viewsbuilthjack

I have rated Clement for the last 3 or 4 years. He wouldn't be coaching at those clubs if he was poor. A fantastic appointment as far as I am concerned.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Paul Clements on 14:16 - Jan 2 with 3958 viewsDarran

Paul Clements on 14:13 - Jan 2 by Rancid

You did indeed.Long before Laudrup was gone too.I remember for the reasons you mentioned as i had to google him.

Pressures on now Dar.

Indeed it's going to be all my fault. (again)

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clements on 14:18 - Jan 2 with 3937 viewsDarran

Paul Clements on 14:09 - Jan 2 by ItchySphincter

I believe you.

You do now.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/100440/laudrup-to-leave-

Paul Clements on 14:21 - Jan 2 with 3897 viewsItchySphincter

Paul Clements on 14:13 - Jan 2 by Rancid

Pressures on now Dar.

LOL, I remember googling him back then too. Seemed like a good shout to me at the time and remember being slightly envious when Derby got him. Not sure he's the man to keep us up now but I don't really believe that is the point. Will be quite happy for him to come in, kick some arse and straighten us out. If he stops us plummeting through the leagues he will have done okay.

Paul Clements on 14:23 - Jan 2 with 3882 viewsItchySphincter

Paul Clements on 14:18 - Jan 2 by Darran

You do now.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/100440/laudrup-to-leave-

I know mate, pulling your leg.

Paul Clements on 14:34 - Jan 2 with 3784 viewskarnataka

Paul Clements on 14:16 - Jan 2 by builthjack

I have rated Clement for the last 3 or 4 years. He wouldn't be coaching at those clubs if he was poor. A fantastic appointment as far as I am concerned.

At least he has a CV with Real Madrid and Bayern Munich on it so hopefully that will be enough to earn respect from the players for a start because I feel that had been missing lately. .
Paul Clements on 14:35 - Jan 2 with 3782 viewsJackBaston

why you all creaming about knowing him when he hasnt even done anything yet?
could be awful and then you'd all be denying you'd ever thought of him
Paul Clements on 14:39 - Jan 2 with 3743 viewsDarran

Paul Clements on 14:35 - Jan 2 by JackBaston

I can't deny it I wanted him after Laudrup.

Paul Clements on 14:39 - Jan 2 with 3747 viewsLeonWasGod

Paul Clements on 14:16 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Agreed as far as his coaching goes. I'm not sure how that will translate into being the leader, but we'll soon find out I suppose. Maybe he can persuade Ancelotti to be his number 2!
Paul Clements on 14:41 - Jan 2 with 3736 viewsCooperman

Paul Clements on 14:35 - Jan 2 by JackBaston

Did you arrive at the same level of creaminess when choosing your user name?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Paul Clements on 14:49 - Jan 2 with 3662 viewsJackBaston

Paul Clements on 14:41 - Jan 2 by Cooperman

Did you arrive at the same level of creaminess when choosing your user name?

I thought it was more witty than my previous name
hardly saying hes amazing and ive wanted him for years
maybe im just becoming a bitter and soulless old coot
Paul Clements on 14:56 - Jan 2 with 3630 viewsRancid

Paul Clements on 14:34 - Jan 2 by karnataka

At least he has a CV with Real Madrid and Bayern Munich on it so hopefully that will be enough to earn respect from the players for a start because I feel that had been missing lately. .

Totally agree.When Bob Bradley walked through the dressing room door, as proffesional as they're meant to be, the players wouldn't have had any respect for the man like they will Clement.I read yesterday that he went 19 games unbeaten at Derby.It's a massive job he's taking on now and will either make or break his career as a manager.

It all reminds me of when we appointed Brendan and his previous exploits as a coach at big clubs.He also failed in his first job or 2 but came back incredibly with us.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 14:58]
Paul Clements on 15:06 - Jan 2 with 3576 viewsJackBaston

Paul Clements on 14:56 - Jan 2 by Rancid

Totally agree.When Bob Bradley walked through the dressing room door, as proffesional as they're meant to be, the players wouldn't have had any respect for the man like they will Clement.I read yesterday that he went 19 games unbeaten at Derby.It's a massive job he's taking on now and will either make or break his career as a manager.

It all reminds me of when we appointed Brendan and his previous exploits as a coach at big clubs.He also failed in his first job or 2 but came back incredibly with us.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 14:58]

He did well at Watford but failed at Reading
Paul Clements on 15:09 - Jan 2 with 3555 viewsRancid

Paul Clements on 15:06 - Jan 2 by JackBaston

He did well at Watford but failed at Reading

He done ok but that's not my point, really.
Paul Clements on 16:50 - Jan 2 with 3282 viewsLoyal

Nobody at all ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clements on 16:54 - Jan 2 with 3254 viewsDarran

Paul Clements on 16:50 - Jan 2 by Loyal

Nobody at all ?

No not even his mother.

Paul Clements on 16:58 - Jan 2 with 3222 viewsLoyal

Paul Clements on 16:54 - Jan 2 by Darran

No not even his mother.

You are a very mystical chap 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clements on 17:00 - Jan 2 with 3188 viewsHeadmaster

2 and a half year contract apparently. The Mail reported the same the other day.
Paul Clements on 00:37 - Jan 3 with 2785 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Me me me me me

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024