Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clairvoyants/Psychics 14:48 - Jul 1 with 1383 viewsjack_lord

Anyone have any dealings with these. Personally I think they are total con merchants but a couple of people I know are taken in by them and even getting advice.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 15:01 - Jul 1 with 1365 viewsskippyjack

Everyday.. Gets boring sometimes though..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 15:17 - Jul 1 with 1342 viewsmonmouth

Thieving charlatans preying on weak minded folk like my wife and her mates. No worse than 'Reiki Masters', herbalists and homeopaths though and cheaper, so live and let live I say.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 15:40 - Jul 1 with 1324 viewsWarwickHunt

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 15:17 - Jul 1 by monmouth

Thieving charlatans preying on weak minded folk like my wife and her mates. No worse than 'Reiki Masters', herbalists and homeopaths though and cheaper, so live and let live I say.

Or live and let die if you're stupid enough to treat something serious with a sugar pill...
Clairvoyants/Psychics on 16:52 - Jul 1 with 1277 viewsHighjack

Complete vultures. If any decent human really had that ability they could do a lot more profound things with it than "your husband tells you not to worry about the money"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 16:56 - Jul 1 with 1274 viewsexiledclaseboy

They should be Illegal or at least regulated. "Vultures" is an excellent description.

Poll: Tory leader

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 17:00 - Jul 1 with 1269 viewsswanjackal

Throw in chiropractors, and you have a full house of "cards".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 17:06 - Jul 1 with 1262 viewsdailew

A lot are failed magicians that realise they can make a lot more money this way.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 17:52 - Jul 1 with 1213 viewsDull1Thomas

They get you hooked into believing in non-existent beings a bit like vicars. Ban the lot of them.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 18:23 - Jul 1 with 1192 viewsHighjack

There's never been a better time to make a mint out of pretending to be psychic. All you need is the name of your client in advance and you can get every bit of information about them from their poorly protected Facebook profile. A timeline of events that could stretch back years with all their thoughts, hobbies, friends, bereavements etc.

"He must be psychic, he knew my birthday was August 8th and my relationship is complicated, here's another sixty quid for a twenty minute reading".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 18:25 - Jul 1 with 1191 viewsNeath_Jack

I knew this thread was coming.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 18:49 - Jul 1 with 1173 viewsWarwickHunt

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 18:25 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

I knew this thread was coming.

I knew you'd say that.
Clairvoyants/Psychics on 19:21 - Jul 1 with 1137 viewsdickythorpe

What do you call a fat psychic?

A four chin teller
Clairvoyants/Psychics on 21:52 - Jul 1 with 1062 viewstwintownjack

Why do they have to advertise "Psycic night tonight" etc.

Could they not just contact us on another plane?

They must be crap if they have to put up posters and column inches in the E'nin Stannard classifieds.

Had a weird session with a ouija board once when alone, only 14, had some weird sessions with "Rustler" jazz mag aound the same time too
Clairvoyants/Psychics on 22:01 - Jul 1 with 1049 viewsjackb

Google "psychic cancelled", there's your answer
Clairvoyants/Psychics on 22:34 - Jul 1 with 1018 viewsjackthepeg

I used to work with someone who said she really believed in them and went to different ones on a fairly regular basis, My comments to her were, if you really believe inn one then why would you feel the need to go and see a different one as surely they are going to tell you the same things, and if they tell you different things then which one would you believe, and wasn't that a sign that they may all be knowingly giving you a bag of sh88te.
Clairvoyants/Psychics on 13:04 - Jul 2 with 941 viewsTrundle10

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 17:00 - Jul 1 by swanjackal

Throw in chiropractors, and you have a full house of "cards".

What is wrong with chiropractors then?
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:59 - Jul 2 with 880 viewsjack_lord

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 22:34 - Jul 1 by jackthepeg

I used to work with someone who said she really believed in them and went to different ones on a fairly regular basis, My comments to her were, if you really believe inn one then why would you feel the need to go and see a different one as surely they are going to tell you the same things, and if they tell you different things then which one would you believe, and wasn't that a sign that they may all be knowingly giving you a bag of sh88te.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Clairvoyants/Psychics on 00:17 - Jul 3 with 849 viewsLord_Bony

I had an appointment with a fortune teller cancelled once.
It was due to unforeseen circumstances.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024