Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture 12:02 - Jul 3 with 9630 viewsperchrockjack

According to Russell brand...

Well HE is truly futile.

REALLY, a disgusting piece of unadulated human sewerage worthy only of contempt.

I really do wish him harm .Quote me on that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:27 - Jul 7 with 1269 viewsWarwickHunt

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 14:13 - Jul 7 by Darran

No I was reading my book.

Are you going to get another one when you finish it?
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:54 - Jul 7 with 1237 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:27 - Jul 7 by WarwickHunt

Are you going to get another one when you finish it?

F*ck off and I saw Hank walking past the Liberty earlier too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 20:14 - Jul 7 with 1190 viewsNeath_Jack

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 14:13 - Jul 7 by Darran

No I was reading my book.

Which one?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 20:21 - Jul 7 with 1179 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 20:14 - Jul 7 by Neath_Jack

Which one?

Brilliant.

It's Steven Tyler's autobiography actually.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 20:21 - Jul 7 with 1179 viewsWarwickHunt

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 20:14 - Jul 7 by Neath_Jack

Which one?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 20:32 - Jul 7 with 1160 viewsLord_Bony

Some further recommended reading...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 20:52 - Jul 7 with 1128 viewsMillJack

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 13:35 - Jul 7 by Darran

There is no excuse for innocent people being slaughtered whatever nationality they are wherever they are but I tend to assume most people would think like that anyway.
I have absolutely no idea why people keep pumping it out though and thank God we didn't have news channels of Internet in the 1940s or we'd have been f*cked though saying that we didn't gage so many left wing c*nts back then.
(last bit not aimed at you or anyone in particular)

I would assume that most people would feel like that as well Darran but it would appear that Perch doesn't, which is why I asked him the question.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 08:52 - Jul 8 with 1049 viewsperchrockjack

MILLJACK.
Best not to make assumptions on someone you don't know.

Your question?

I must have missed it in the staggering approbrium

No excuses .

No reasons.

Clear now?

Login to get fewer ads

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 09:30 - Jul 8 with 1036 viewsSenhin

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 08:52 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

MILLJACK.
Best not to make assumptions on someone you don't know.

Your question?

I must have missed it in the staggering approbrium

No excuses .

No reasons.

Clear now?

He isn't making assumptions... You have accused people of thinking IS is justified all the way through this topic.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 09:52 - Jul 8 with 1021 viewsperchrockjack

He most certainly is and Ive not accused anyone of personally supporting ISIS.
My point is that some posters ARE looking to find justification FOR ISIS to act as they do.

A world of difference between that and actually accusing someone of justifying or cordoning their violence.

So, for the last fookn time. , we should not be looking for excuses or reasons for IS TO ACT AS THEY DO. No amount of historical injustice justifies their actions. It is similar to old British injustices in Ireland justify the cause of IRA violence.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:04 - Jul 8 with 969 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 09:52 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

He most certainly is and Ive not accused anyone of personally supporting ISIS.
My point is that some posters ARE looking to find justification FOR ISIS to act as they do.

A world of difference between that and actually accusing someone of justifying or cordoning their violence.

So, for the last fookn time. , we should not be looking for excuses or reasons for IS TO ACT AS THEY DO. No amount of historical injustice justifies their actions. It is similar to old British injustices in Ireland justify the cause of IRA violence.

Without meaning to offend, you really haven't understood much of this thread have you.

Not one single person has tried to justify it, yet 6 pages later you are still banging that drum - yet you haven't even given a single example. You are ranting on about something that hasn't even occured.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:52 - Jul 8 with 952 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:04 - Jul 8 by Jacandme

Without meaning to offend, you really haven't understood much of this thread have you.

Not one single person has tried to justify it, yet 6 pages later you are still banging that drum - yet you haven't even given a single example. You are ranting on about something that hasn't even occured.

People are always trying to justify it,always.

Out of curiosity how old are you mate?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:57 - Jul 8 with 949 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:52 - Jul 8 by Darran

People are always trying to justify it,always.

Out of curiosity how old are you mate?

Always trying to justify it? Great, you shouldn't have trouble in finding an example then. Right?
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:01 - Jul 8 with 944 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:57 - Jul 8 by Jacandme

Always trying to justify it? Great, you shouldn't have trouble in finding an example then. Right?

People point out the fact we've invaded them,attacked them,killed them,sold them guns etc etc everytime something like this happens what exactly do you think they're getting at then?

And again how old are you?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:11 - Jul 8 with 939 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:01 - Jul 8 by Darran

People point out the fact we've invaded them,attacked them,killed them,sold them guns etc etc everytime something like this happens what exactly do you think they're getting at then?

And again how old are you?

That has been clarified time and time again, and to be fair is what the whole thread is about, I'm astonished it is still being questioned. Truly.

The fact we have continuously bombed them for decades, sold (and continue to sell) them weapons and murder their civilians at will - is not justifying the murder of our civilians or the Islamic State' other atrocious actions.

It points at the hypocrisy of this government that asks to have a minute silence for the very people they failed to protect and continue to fail to protect due to the actions mentioned above that they continue to carry out. So in order to stop this sort of thing happening in the future and to protect our citizens - rather than their own selfish greed, then simply stop doing the above.

So it is not a justification of the actions. It is explaining the futility of the minute silence if they are going to continue to provoke muderous madmen.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:45 - Jul 8 with 912 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:57 - Jul 8 by Jacandme

Everytime something like this happens someone mentions USA/UK that we've invaded/attacked/killed/sold arms to them.
What exactly do you think they're getting at?

How old are you?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:02 - Jul 8 with 905 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:45 - Jul 8 by Darran

Everytime something like this happens someone mentions USA/UK that we've invaded/attacked/killed/sold arms to them.
What exactly do you think they're getting at?

How old are you?

You are generalising there. You are asking me to explain other peoples comments that I have not seen. I can only comment regarding this thread and this subject, and NOBODY has justified anything what so ever.

As for the reasons why someone would bring up the killing of middle eastern civilians, well that has just been explained in great detail. It refers to specifically the feeling of apathy towards the Governments call for a minute silence after they are the ones that continue to arm these people and continue to make them want to attack us.

As for my age, its irrelevant. I don't get involved in personal back and forths as it ends up detracting from the topic in hand, as we have already seen in this thread.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:07 - Jul 8 with 899 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:02 - Jul 8 by Jacandme

You are generalising there. You are asking me to explain other peoples comments that I have not seen. I can only comment regarding this thread and this subject, and NOBODY has justified anything what so ever.

As for the reasons why someone would bring up the killing of middle eastern civilians, well that has just been explained in great detail. It refers to specifically the feeling of apathy towards the Governments call for a minute silence after they are the ones that continue to arm these people and continue to make them want to attack us.

As for my age, its irrelevant. I don't get involved in personal back and forths as it ends up detracting from the topic in hand, as we have already seen in this thread.

Yeah that'll be it,left wing c*nts always try to justify it.

I reckon you're either late teens or early twenties.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:14 - Jul 8 with 893 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:07 - Jul 8 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it,left wing c*nts always try to justify it.

I reckon you're either late teens or early twenties.

So which part of nobody is justifying it, is confusing you then?

Justifying it would be saying they were right to do it. Point out where someone has made a case for them being right to do it and I will agree. You won't even come close though, thats for sure, and you know that too.

How you can confuse saying IS are right in killing us, with acknowledging the reasons tensions are high and wanting the government to stop attacking their civilians and arming them is beyond me.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2015 19:15]
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:31 - Jul 8 with 882 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:14 - Jul 8 by Jacandme

So which part of nobody is justifying it, is confusing you then?

Justifying it would be saying they were right to do it. Point out where someone has made a case for them being right to do it and I will agree. You won't even come close though, thats for sure, and you know that too.

How you can confuse saying IS are right in killing us, with acknowledging the reasons tensions are high and wanting the government to stop attacking their civilians and arming them is beyond me.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2015 19:15]

Bollox it's filth and its every time,it's not difficult to f*ck up about it.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:35 - Jul 8 with 880 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm getting the faint whiff of.......sniff, sniff, Dimi maybe?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:37 - Jul 8 with 877 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:31 - Jul 8 by Darran

Bollox it's filth and its every time,it's not difficult to f*ck up about it.

Why should they silence themselves. They are concerned by the ever increasing danger to their families due to the Governments foreign policies. And rightly so.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:40 - Jul 8 with 870 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:37 - Jul 8 by Jacandme

Why should they silence themselves. They are concerned by the ever increasing danger to their families due to the Governments foreign policies. And rightly so.

I'm not replying anymore you disgust me.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:41 - Jul 8 with 867 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:40 - Jul 8 by Darran

I'm not replying anymore you disgust me.

Then in future I suggest staying away from topics that you just dont understand.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 21:01 - Jul 8 with 833 viewsperchrockjack

JACANDME

You re clearly waste on here given your life experience, interlect and ability to judge people from what they read on an internet chatroom in complete ignorance of the person posting comments.

Frankly, those who do are grade 1 dickheads..
Don't weant to pisss on your parade but you really do know feckall,only what your believe to be right. It means jackshite ,son

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024