Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture 12:02 - Jul 3 with 9631 viewsperchrockjack

According to Russell brand...

Well HE is truly futile.

REALLY, a disgusting piece of unadulated human sewerage worthy only of contempt.

I really do wish him harm .Quote me on that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 21:10 - Jul 8 with 577 viewssherpajacob

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 21:01 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

JACANDME

You re clearly waste on here given your life experience, interlect and ability to judge people from what they read on an internet chatroom in complete ignorance of the person posting comments.

Frankly, those who do are grade 1 dickheads..
Don't weant to pisss on your parade but you really do know feckall,only what your believe to be right. It means jackshite ,son

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 21:17 - Jul 8 with 546 viewsperchrockjack

ah feck, what was his name.

You batrard ,that ll keep me awake tonight

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 21:48 - Jul 8 with 522 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 21:01 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

JACANDME

You re clearly waste on here given your life experience, interlect and ability to judge people from what they read on an internet chatroom in complete ignorance of the person posting comments.

Frankly, those who do are grade 1 dickheads..
Don't weant to pisss on your parade but you really do know feckall,only what your believe to be right. It means jackshite ,son

So you are saying we, as a nation, don't sell weapons to them? And that we, as a nation, are not bombing their lands? Well quite simply, we are. This also quite obviously endangers our own people as they seek their barbaric revenge. You can kick and scream all you like but its what is happening.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:07 - Jul 8 with 511 viewsMillJack

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 21:48 - Jul 8 by Jacandme

So you are saying we, as a nation, don't sell weapons to them? And that we, as a nation, are not bombing their lands? Well quite simply, we are. This also quite obviously endangers our own people as they seek their barbaric revenge. You can kick and scream all you like but its what is happening.

Honestly, don't waste your time. The "reply" to the question I raised should be evidence enough for you to bail out now.

They're bad, we're good and that's the end of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024