Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) 09:38 - Jul 12 with 212060 viewsthe_gasman

Had one of these for two weeks and am gobsmacked by its capabilities. i want to be fully prepared for the football season though, and just wondering what i need to watch the swans on. I don't mind paying for this. Any advice from those that are experienced with Kodi would be great.Thanks

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:37 - Sep 10 with 3085 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:32 - Sep 10 by epaul

Can you decipher that for me, I'm far from a wiz with this type of stuff

Really easy mate. In the STVB kodi addon there is an option by the channels for install STVB guide, click that and it installs another addon in the video section called STVB Guide which is a full on EPG including all the STVB channels. Works like a charm.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:52 - Sep 10 with 3065 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:37 - Sep 10 by jedijack

Really easy mate. In the STVB kodi addon there is an option by the channels for install STVB guide, click that and it installs another addon in the video section called STVB Guide which is a full on EPG including all the STVB channels. Works like a charm.

Thanks for that will be doing that when I get home later

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:19 - Sep 10 with 3017 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:00 - Sep 10 by jedijack

If you're going down the streamtvbox route I would uninstall your current Kodi/Wookie install and reinstall Kodi with just STVB and Exodus. That's all I'm running and really can't imagine a need for anything else.

I'd add UK Turk to that as well purely for the depth of documentaries he has.

Other than that, completely agree.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:17 - Sep 10 with 2940 viewsepaul

I tried it and clicked on it to watch BT1 via the guide and its cacked BT1 in sports? dont know what did wrong going to have to reload STVB I think

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:33 - Sep 10 with 2909 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:17 - Sep 10 by epaul

I tried it and clicked on it to watch BT1 via the guide and its cacked BT1 in sports? dont know what did wrong going to have to reload STVB I think

If the odd channel dont work you should have a select stream option above the channels that should enable you to point the listing to the right channel
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:35 - Sep 10 with 2893 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:33 - Sep 10 by jedijack

If the odd channel dont work you should have a select stream option above the channels that should enable you to point the listing to the right channel

Tbh I think the bt1 sport wasn't working and not the fault of the guide as I couldn't get it on my tablet either

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:16 - Sep 13 with 2796 viewsmagicdaps10

Sorry to bring up my Exodus issue again.

I have found out that it is actually pixelating, it has not always been like this and started about a week or so back.

Its running of a firestick, any ideas or recommendations on what i can do to sort the issue out?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 01:43 - Sep 15 with 2697 viewsJack123

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:16 - Sep 13 by magicdaps10

Sorry to bring up my Exodus issue again.

I have found out that it is actually pixelating, it has not always been like this and started about a week or so back.

Its running of a firestick, any ideas or recommendations on what i can do to sort the issue out?

Clear cache in the fire stick..? That's a new one for me, Iv'e seen buffering, but not pixelating.. Check your connection as well.. if you can. Check the speeds, sometimes it's not always kodis fault, just the isp playing up.. so reset router.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 1:47]

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 02:34 - Sep 15 with 2686 viewsJack123

Quick question what were the streams like last night for the champions league on streamtvbox?

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 06:39 - Sep 15 with 2647 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 02:34 - Sep 15 by Jack123

Quick question what were the streams like last night for the champions league on streamtvbox?

Very good where I was

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:48 - Sep 15 with 2599 viewsmagicdaps10

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 01:43 - Sep 15 by Jack123

Clear cache in the fire stick..? That's a new one for me, Iv'e seen buffering, but not pixelating.. Check your connection as well.. if you can. Check the speeds, sometimes it's not always kodis fault, just the isp playing up.. so reset router.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 1:47]

Sorry did not post this until now and your response. I reset the router there the other day and it did the trick for me.

I watched part of the Leicester game yesterday on Modbro and was pretty good.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:34 - Sep 15 with 2575 viewsperchrockjack

When I click on a game or a film whether from Exodus or another ,it simply freezes after showing "working".

Ive already had a chap look at the set up, and he failed to sort it.

Now I'm reduced to looking at local geeks to sort.

Anyone sort this out for me, they can have my body for a night

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:16 - Sep 15 with 2558 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:34 - Sep 15 by perchrockjack

When I click on a game or a film whether from Exodus or another ,it simply freezes after showing "working".

Perhaps it's your Internet connection?

I've got the aqua build on one of the versions of Kodi and it's fine, even has a dedicated footie section

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:51 - Sep 16 with 2499 viewsPolskijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:34 - Sep 15 by perchrockjack

Get someone you know and trust to have a look using Team viewer software. It's free and works great. I use it to sort my father in law's problem remotely on his PC and kodi box. It could be one of many things causing the problems but the obvious one has been mentioned above.

PS Builds are often trouble. Much better just to add what you need.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:59 - Sep 17 with 2420 viewsperchrockjack

Polsk.
Thanks.
I had it wiped and filled up again by a chap and found main prob was sky shield .

Now sorted.

Jean coo ya

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:58 - Sep 17 with 2377 viewsepaul

Got it working now, its kin epic!!!

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:10 - Sep 17 with 2375 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:58 - Sep 17 by epaul

Got it working now, its kin epic!!!

Thought you might like :)
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:32 - Sep 17 with 2353 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:10 - Sep 17 by jedijack

Thought you might like :)

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:42 - Sep 17 with 2329 viewsSwanzay

Streambox TV appears to be down, anyone else experiencing no access?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:52 - Sep 17 with 2307 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:42 - Sep 17 by Swanzay

Streambox TV appears to be down, anyone else experiencing no access?

Its fine on kodi although did have a prob with the Matrix tv player on the tablet

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:15 - Sep 17 with 2289 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:52 - Sep 17 by epaul

Its fine on kodi although did have a prob with the Matrix tv player on the tablet

It was broken, service should now be back to normal.

Was broken on all formats but if you were logged in already was fine
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:33 - Sep 17 with 2275 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:15 - Sep 17 by jedijack

It was broken, service should now be back to normal.

Was broken on all formats but if you were logged in already was fine

Yeah just checked it all fine now

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:20 - Sep 17 with 2226 viewsJack123

I'm contemplating getting this streamtv, my only concern is giving them my bank details.. How safe is it?

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:33 - Sep 17 with 2218 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:20 - Sep 17 by Jack123

I'm contemplating getting this streamtv, my only concern is giving them my bank details.. How safe is it?

Its been going 3 years, Im not worried at all and not read anything to the contrary

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:44 - Sep 17 with 2212 viewsJack123

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:33 - Sep 17 by epaul

Its been going 3 years, Im not worried at all and not read anything to the contrary

Nice one.. Think I'll take the plunge soon, I need something half reliable..njm was alright for the swans v chelsea game.. then friday night I though take a look at chelsea v liverpool, and it seemed every sports add on was a waste of time.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024