Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cough up Brendan 16:40 - Jul 28 with 5031 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177331/Brendan-Rodgers-divorce-goes-Cou

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cough up Brendan on 21:08 - Jul 28 with 1627 viewsScoobyWho

Jacket was a cnt, Martinez became a cnt, Paulo was a cnt, then Brendan, and even Laudrup. Just a matter of time before Monk becomes the latest cnt,

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cough up Brendan on 21:09 - Jul 28 with 1627 viewsLeonisGod

Cough up Brendan on 21:03 - Jul 28 by Darran

The funniest thing of all is he was saying the same things when he was with us but none of you gave a f*ck then.

Nah, I reckon you dreamed the bit about people dressing like Elvis and dancing around like tvvats chanting his name
Cough up Brendan on 21:43 - Jul 28 with 1563 viewsjasper_T

Cough up Brendan on 21:08 - Jul 28 by ScoobyWho

Jacket was a cnt, Martinez became a cnt, Paulo was a cnt, then Brendan, and even Laudrup. Just a matter of time before Monk becomes the latest cnt,

He bullied poor Chico into throwing that brick.
Cough up Brendan on 21:48 - Jul 28 with 1551 viewsRancid

Cough up Brendan on 20:54 - Jul 28 by LeonisGod

Not how I read Lisa's comment. More that he'd been a bit rubbish with us. Which of course he wasn't :). Can't read anything into tailing off at the end of the season as hitting that survival milestone must have been huge for them.

Maybe not reading back but the thread topic was about Brendan's 'love life' and Lisa saying it wasn't just at Liverpool made me think she was referring to he had history before all this come about.Simple mistake to make and 1 brownie point for Leon with Lisa for taking the time out to point it out in a post.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 21:50]
Cough up Brendan on 21:55 - Jul 28 with 1524 viewslondonlisa2001

Cough up Brendan on 20:54 - Jul 28 by LeonisGod

Not how I read Lisa's comment. More that he'd been a bit rubbish with us. Which of course he wasn't :). Can't read anything into tailing off at the end of the season as hitting that survival milestone must have been huge for them.

I wasn't even saying that :-)

I was simply picking up on the 'bit of a sh*t' type comment and obviously badly, trying to say that I thought he was like that here as well.

Nothing to do with his management (although I still maintain that the 3 nil at QPR was the worst I have seen us in the Premier and I include West Ham under Laudrup in that).
Cough up Brendan on 21:56 - Jul 28 with 1522 viewslondonlisa2001

Cough up Brendan on 21:48 - Jul 28 by Rancid

Maybe not reading back but the thread topic was about Brendan's 'love life' and Lisa saying it wasn't just at Liverpool made me think she was referring to he had history before all this come about.Simple mistake to make and 1 brownie point for Leon with Lisa for taking the time out to point it out in a post.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 21:50]

It was the wider 'sh*t' person type thing.

I wish I hadn't said anything now :-)
Cough up Brendan on 22:06 - Jul 28 with 1484 viewsDarran

Bloody women interfering.

Cough up Brendan on 22:15 - Jul 28 with 1459 viewslondonlisa2001

Cough up Brendan on 22:06 - Jul 28 by Darran

I know - every single time I walk away from that pile of ironing this sort of thing happens

Login to get fewer ads

Cough up Brendan on 22:21 - Jul 28 with 1440 viewsoldcob

Last year I asked my wife what she wanted for her birthday. "A divorce" she said. I replied "I wasn't thinking of spending that much"
Cough up Brendan on 22:44 - Jul 28 with 1386 viewsSwanseajill

Cough up Brendan on 22:06 - Jul 28 by Darran

Staying out of this. But has anyone heard of Colin Pascoe's plans?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 22:48]
Cough up Brendan on 22:53 - Jul 28 with 1364 viewsWarwickHunt

Cough up Brendan on 22:44 - Jul 28 by Swanseajill

Is he building an extension?
Cough up Brendan on 22:55 - Jul 28 with 1354 viewsDarran

Cough up Brendan on 22:44 - Jul 28 by Swanseajill

I haven't but I'd guess they include copious amounts of alcohol in Port Talbot Gas Club.

Cough up Brendan on 23:14 - Jul 28 with 1331 viewsSwanseajill

Cough up Brendan on 22:53 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Is he building an extension?

With a hip replacement, I don't reckon he'll build it himself. And you know how long planning applications take!

Nice to see the Dr J returning.
Cough up Brendan on 23:18 - Jul 28 with 1321 viewsSwanseajill

Cough up Brendan on 22:55 - Jul 28 by Darran

I haven't but I'd guess they include copious amounts of alcohol in Port Talbot Gas Club.

People often do that while on gardening leave.
Cough up Brendan on 00:27 - Jul 29 with 1229 viewsBenJ94

Cough up Brendan on 17:49 - Jul 28 by Rancid

I know marriages break up but you can't help but think what a shit he's been since he went up there and completely changed for the worse.I wonder if his new Liverpool squeeze will be about when he's managing Southend and he only owns 50 houses in Blaenymaes and Blackburn.

Oiiii!! Nothing wrong with Blaen-y-maes. But then again there's nothing right with it either😂
Cough up Brendan on 10:52 - Jul 29 with 1066 viewsfather_jack

The funniest thing of all is he was saying the same things when he was with us but none of you gave a f*ck then.

There were claims that with a younger woman in his life Rodgers had slimmed down and he appeared to have had his teeth whitened.

nice dig by the mail

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Cough up Brendan on 11:11 - Jul 29 with 1047 viewsScoobyWho

Cough up Brendan on 21:43 - Jul 28 by jasper_T

He bullied poor Chico into throwing that brick.

And then forced a certain interfering celebrity seeking mother of a certain young player to run to the press.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cough up Brendan on 11:43 - Jul 29 with 1026 viewsdantheswansman

No he was not . Name one ? I bet you cannot as you are learning from Brendan , How to talk Shite .

Go on show me one quote from his time here that compares even slightly with what he has come out with since being at LFC .
Cough up Brendan on 13:02 - Jul 29 with 985 viewsJackSomething

I seem to remember plenty squirming with embarrassment at the Elvis thing and even more after his comments away at Sunderland.

He has stepped it up a notch at Liverpool though. Maybe he was always this bad but not many paid attention because he was only managing little Swansea.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024