Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states 17:22 - Aug 26 with 14464 viewsyescomeon

Bonkers, seems like they were killed by a co-worker

https://news.vice.com/article/suspected-virginia-shooter-appears-to-be-tweeting-

Upthecity!

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 17:42 - Aug 26 with 5008 viewsAquinas

Gunman has killed himself.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 17:43 - Aug 26 with 5005 viewsDarran

Black fella shooting white people,nothing to see here,well not on Planetswans anyway it doesn't suit the agenda.

RIP you two innocent people.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:12 - Aug 26 with 4936 viewsepaul

Good old US of A and the right to bear arms

Rip to the two people murdered

This is a very powerful video

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:20 - Aug 26 with 4847 viewsyescomeon

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 17:43 - Aug 26 by Darran

Black fella shooting white people,nothing to see here,well not on Planetswans anyway it doesn't suit the agenda.

RIP you two innocent people.

Think race is going to be heavily involved in the discussion here unfortunately. The shooter seems to make accusations of racism against the dead woman. Reading his facebook post he seems to be deranged or perhaps under the influence. I'm thinking he's possibly a jilted lover.

Upthecity!

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:31 - Aug 26 with 4808 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

footage on you tube is saddening

guns dont kill people

people do

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:42 - Aug 26 with 4784 viewsHidden_Hand

All over the news, apparently hes not dead just in critical condition.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:43 - Aug 26 with 4778 viewsmonmouth

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:31 - Aug 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

guns dont kill people

people do

That often repeated saying annoys me a bit Tom. It is just an excuse to maintain a gun culture. People with guns are far more likely to kill people.

Guns should be strictly licenced....oops...licensed. Anyone that wants one should not be allowed a licence.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:49 - Aug 26 with 4716 viewsNeath_Jack

Surprise surprise eh.

Just why this is the lead story on BBC News at 6 is beyond me.

Only a matter of time before there's another mass shooting over there, then another, then another.......

RIP to the two that have died.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:49 - Aug 26 with 4703 viewsHidden_Hand

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:43 - Aug 26 by monmouth

That often repeated saying annoys me a bit Tom. It is just an excuse to maintain a gun culture. People with guns are far more likely to kill people.

Guns should be strictly licenced....oops...licensed. Anyone that wants one should not be allowed a licence.

The country is a joke when it comes to guns.

Those NRA guys are absolutely crazy!

I watched this documentary called 'Kids for Cash' on Netflix and there was a fact at the beginning where it said:

"All 193 United Nation member countries have ratified the Convention on the Rights of the Child.... Except Somali, South Sudan and the United States."

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:56 - Aug 26 with 4687 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:43 - Aug 26 by monmouth

No they should be banned full stop

sadly its to late for America to do that.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:21 - Aug 26 with 4605 viewscontroversial_jack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:31 - Aug 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

guns dont kill people

people do

They would still be alive if the attacker didn't have a gun
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:21 - Aug 26 with 4604 viewsFlashberryjack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:56 - Aug 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

No they should be banned full stop

sadly its to late for America to do that.

F*ck me!! anything else you want banning ! there's more people killed on motorbikes than killed by guns.
I don't ride a motorbike .....so lets ban them is it ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:23 - Aug 26 with 4594 viewsNeath_Jack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:21 - Aug 26 by Flashberryjack

F*ck me!! anything else you want banning ! there's more people killed on motorbikes than killed by guns.

Are you really trying to compare accidents with cold blooded murder?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:23 - Aug 26 with 4593 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:21 - Aug 26 by Flashberryjack

Yeah idiots on the internet 👍

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:24 - Aug 26 with 4589 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:21 - Aug 26 by controversial_jack

He could have stabbed them you know .

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:25 - Aug 26 with 4587 viewsdgt73

There's also more people killed by eating to much salt - than by guns. Make no mistake the anti - gun lobby, is an attack on freedom and the 2 nd amendment. The yanks will never give up their guns. Time people realised that.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:28 - Aug 26 with 4576 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:21 - Aug 26 by controversial_jack

Wrong. If he didn't have a gun, he'd have killed them some other way. How do I know ? Because he set out to kill and if he didn't have a gun - he my have had a bomb, knife etc.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:32 - Aug 26 with 4560 viewsFlashberryjack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:23 - Aug 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yeah idiots on the internet 👍

Who's the idiot ? me for being a law abiding person that likes shooting.......or you for wanting to ban guns because they can kill people.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:35 - Aug 26 with 4552 viewsdailew

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:25 - Aug 26 by dgt73

There's also more people killed by eating to much salt - than by guns. Make no mistake the anti - gun lobby, is an attack on freedom and the 2 nd amendment. The yanks will never give up their guns. Time people realised that.

As we all know, the constitution is sacrosanct. You can't amend it.

Hang on?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:35 - Aug 26 with 4549 viewsshimmie

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:28 - Aug 26 by dgt73

Wrong. If he didn't have a gun, he'd have killed them some other way. How do I know ? Because he set out to kill and if he didn't have a gun - he my have had a bomb, knife etc.

You're talking utter utter bolloxs. I'm not entirely surprised mind...look at our murder rate in this country, anywhere in Europe in fact, and then America's. Shooting someone is far less personal and far more likely to succeed than stabbing someone or blowing them up. You must see that surely? The salt and motorbike comparrisons...well they're just not worth responding to. Jesus Christ.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:36 - Aug 26 with 4540 viewsJackfath

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:35 - Aug 26 by shimmie

You're talking utter utter bolloxs. I'm not entirely surprised mind...look at our murder rate in this country, anywhere in Europe in fact, and then America's. Shooting someone is far less personal and far more likely to succeed than stabbing someone or blowing them up. You must see that surely? The salt and motorbike comparrisons...well they're just not worth responding to. Jesus Christ.

dgt speaking utter bollox? Good grief.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:36 - Aug 26 with 4540 viewsdailew

guns dont kill people

people do

Guns don't kill people. People who say “Guns don't kill people” kill people

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:39 - Aug 26 with 4527 viewsdgt73

Switzerland has a heavily armed public and is probably the safest country in Europe.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:40 - Aug 26 with 4523 viewsdgt73

So if 150,00 die from eating to much salt that's ok then ?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:42 - Aug 26 with 4517 viewsDarran

You're unlikely to commit mass murder with a knife too though I'd ignore DGT he's probably the thickest c*nt on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024