Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states 17:22 - Aug 26 with 14465 viewsyescomeon

Bonkers, seems like they were killed by a co-worker

https://news.vice.com/article/suspected-virginia-shooter-appears-to-be-tweeting-

Upthecity!

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:44 - Aug 26 with 1793 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:42 - Aug 26 by Darran

You're unlikely to commit mass murder with a knife too though I'd ignore DGT he's probably the thickest c*nt on here.

Is unlikely a fact......nope. Have another go.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:50 - Aug 26 with 1771 viewsshimmie

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:44 - Aug 26 by dgt73

Is unlikely a fact......nope. Have another go.

well its as close to being a fact as possible. When was the last time a disaffected teenager entereed a school with a large caliber machete and killed numerous innocents?? They don't do it because its unlikely to succeed. It remains the stuff of fantasy. They can however, order a multitude of weapons online, turn up at their chosen venue (school, university, cinema, church delete as apporpriate) and ruin the lives of hundereds.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:51 - Aug 26 with 1767 viewsicecoldjack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:28 - Aug 26 by dgt73

Wrong. If he didn't have a gun, he'd have killed them some other way. How do I know ? Because he set out to kill and if he didn't have a gun - he my have had a bomb, knife etc.

If guns wern't available this guy would have used knife. Should we then ban knives ? Where will it then stop ?

If people are going to cause harm they will do it no matter what.

It's written into the constitution and gives americans the right to bear <sp> arms .

We moved on from something similar hundreds of years ago but each to their own.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:53 - Aug 26 with 1760 viewsshimmie

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:51 - Aug 26 by icecoldjack

If guns wern't available this guy would have used knife. Should we then ban knives ? Where will it then stop ?

If people are going to cause harm they will do it no matter what.

It's written into the constitution and gives americans the right to bear <sp> arms .

We moved on from something similar hundreds of years ago but each to their own.

Do you honestly believe that first sentence?
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:03 - Aug 26 with 1736 viewsFlashberryjack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:23 - Aug 26 by Neath_Jack

Are you really trying to compare accidents with cold blooded murder?

I'm not trying to compare accidents with cold blooded murders.....I'm just trying to get it into perspective that's all.
There are far more murders committed using knives and other weapons than guns in this country, if the law needs changing, then bring in stronger sentences for illegally carrying guns and knives, and not punish the law abiding gun owners.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:12 - Aug 26 with 1719 viewsperchrockjack

It's not law that leeds changing but mind sets.

Firearms are easily obtained in the UK.

Any kid can get a gun within 30 mins in any major British city

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:12 - Aug 26 with 1721 viewsNeath_Jack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:03 - Aug 26 by Flashberryjack

I'm not trying to compare accidents with cold blooded murders.....I'm just trying to get it into perspective that's all.
There are far more murders committed using knives and other weapons than guns in this country, if the law needs changing, then bring in stronger sentences for illegally carrying guns and knives, and not punish the law abiding gun owners.

That's in no way in perspective though.

You are comparing a gun which is made for murder and destruction, and a mode of transport. That's just bonkers, even by dgt's standards.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:16 - Aug 26 with 1712 viewsdickythorpe

It's a cowardly act to pull a gun on someone who is defenceless., in this case 2 people. Awful tragedy.
Login to get fewer ads

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:16 - Aug 26 with 1712 viewsshimmie

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:12 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

It's not law that leeds changing but mind sets.

Firearms are easily obtained in the UK.

Any kid can get a gun within 30 mins in any major British city

Any kid perch? you sure about that? I'd say your talking bolloxs personally.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:19 - Aug 26 with 1702 viewsdickythorpe

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:16 - Aug 26 by shimmie

Any kid perch? you sure about that? I'd say your talking bolloxs personally.

Is perch goading here?
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:21 - Aug 26 with 1691 viewsperchrockjack

Shim.

By kid, I mean the street wise shyte you have to deal with on a daily basis.

Of course not any kid but, with respect, I d have thought you d know what I was talking about.

My daughter s fella...keeps me in touch with matters at sharp end.

He reckons any kid/buck/will be able to access a firearm within Liverpool city boundariy within 20 mins. Easily rented too.

Watch your back

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:25 - Aug 26 with 1686 viewsFlashberryjack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:12 - Aug 26 by Neath_Jack

That's in no way in perspective though.

You are comparing a gun which is made for murder and destruction, and a mode of transport. That's just bonkers, even by dgt's standards.

Depends on what you how you look at perspective isn't it.
Do you think that guns should be banned in this country ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:27 - Aug 26 with 1677 viewsperchrockjack

No perch is not,,at least not more than normal.

Vulnerable is where it's at

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:27 - Aug 26 with 1678 viewsdickythorpe

A farmer I once knew showed me how to make a potato gun out of a drainpipe, gaffer tape, deoderant and a lighter.
It had a range of 50metres and could disgruntle a fully grown cow.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:28 - Aug 26 with 1671 viewsshimmie

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:21 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

Shim.

By kid, I mean the street wise shyte you have to deal with on a daily basis.

Of course not any kid but, with respect, I d have thought you d know what I was talking about.

My daughter s fella...keeps me in touch with matters at sharp end.

He reckons any kid/buck/will be able to access a firearm within Liverpool city boundariy within 20 mins. Easily rented too.

Watch your back

I've had 2 pulled on me mate so I know the dangers. But I did misunderstand what you meant by any kid. Yeah if you've chosen that life then I agree, but I'd still say thats only around 3-8% of 14-40 year olds that would know where to start. Which is a good thing. I know some proper wrong-uns back home, doubt many would know where to start if they wanted to get hold of a gun and doubt many could get their hands on one within a week.

Granted Liverpool would be easier than Swansea, where I work easier again. I've got my own theories on why that may be but I'll keep them to myself...
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 1435 viewsperchrockjack

This site really does need you dicky

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:31 - Aug 26 with 1430 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:50 - Aug 26 by shimmie

well its as close to being a fact as possible. When was the last time a disaffected teenager entereed a school with a large caliber machete and killed numerous innocents?? They don't do it because its unlikely to succeed. It remains the stuff of fantasy. They can however, order a multitude of weapons online, turn up at their chosen venue (school, university, cinema, church delete as apporpriate) and ruin the lives of hundereds.

What's the biggest mass killings in the US in the last 60 yrs - nothing to do with guns....9/11. If people are hell bent on killing, they'll find a way. Sad but true.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2015 21:34]

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:36 - Aug 26 with 1414 viewsperchrockjack

No prob shim.

I've been in the same situations.

I was once head of a unit the met called song. We weren't popular.

Daughter s fella is a good lad and often on call.

Kit he carries awesome. How do you chase anyone now with all that kit.

I used to often leave baton in the nick so as not to be handicapped in a chase.
Take care la, seriously, every minute of your shift.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:38 - Aug 26 with 1412 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:36 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

No prob shim.

I've been in the same situations.

I was once head of a unit the met called song. We weren't popular.

Daughter s fella is a good lad and often on call.

Kit he carries awesome. How do you chase anyone now with all that kit.

I used to often leave baton in the nick so as not to be handicapped in a chase.
Take care la, seriously, every minute of your shift.

I'll pm you that contact tomorrow - sorry i forgot.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:53 - Aug 26 with 1376 viewsicecoldjack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:53 - Aug 26 by shimmie

Do you honestly believe that first sentence?

Do you honestly beleive that somebody deranged enough to want to murder 2 people would not if the second amendment was taken away ?

Replace a knife with a car or almost anything you wish, you cant legistate for a madman .

Interesting facts regarding the usa ..

The USA is number 1 in the world for gun ownership .

The USA is number 28 for gun homicide, far behind the likes of Jamaica and many many more.

So it pays to consider the flip side IMO.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/jul/22/gun-homicides-ownership-wor
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:55 - Aug 26 with 1369 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:53 - Aug 26 by icecoldjack

Do you honestly beleive that somebody deranged enough to want to murder 2 people would not if the second amendment was taken away ?

Replace a knife with a car or almost anything you wish, you cant legistate for a madman .

The USA is number 28 for gun homicide, far behind the likes of Jamaica and many many more.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/jul/22/gun-homicides-ownership-wor

Shhhhh you spoil this thread by speaking sensibly.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 22:01 - Aug 26 with 1349 viewsshimmie

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:31 - Aug 26 by dgt73

What's the biggest mass killings in the US in the last 60 yrs - nothing to do with guns....9/11. If people are hell bent on killing, they'll find a way. Sad but true.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2015 21:34]

yeah you've got me. Succesfully hyjacking 4 planes and crashing them into populated places of interest is just as straight forward as entering a church with a high caliber assault pistol and opening fire. In fact, now I come to think of it, its almost exactly the same thing.

Plague was a good one wasn't it? If people are hell bent on killing they can just throw a bit of plague about the shop then sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labour. WW2, another good one. Next time I'm feeling particularly disgruntled I'll jump on an Easyjet flight to Krakow and tell the locals they are now invaded and see if the end resutl is the same as when Adolf did the same in 1939.

you complete and utter f&ckTard
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 22:06 - Aug 26 with 1341 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 22:01 - Aug 26 by shimmie

yeah you've got me. Succesfully hyjacking 4 planes and crashing them into populated places of interest is just as straight forward as entering a church with a high caliber assault pistol and opening fire. In fact, now I come to think of it, its almost exactly the same thing.

Plague was a good one wasn't it? If people are hell bent on killing they can just throw a bit of plague about the shop then sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labour. WW2, another good one. Next time I'm feeling particularly disgruntled I'll jump on an Easyjet flight to Krakow and tell the locals they are now invaded and see if the end resutl is the same as when Adolf did the same in 1939.

you complete and utter f&ckTard

Why have you become hysterical PMSL. You've lost the debate and become hysterical. Pull yourself together FFS.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 22:07 - Aug 26 with 1339 viewsshimmie

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:53 - Aug 26 by icecoldjack

But 60% of their total homicides are still commited by guns. Would each and everyone one of those have still been commited if guns had been so readily avaliable? Would they f&ck. So many problems in the USA are down the simple fact that military grade weapons are so easily available.

I dealt with the girl in this article below. Maybe if you saw the damage the bullet had done to her your attitude might change. I hope it would anyway.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/26/three-guilty-shooting-girl-paralysed
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 22:10 - Aug 26 with 1328 viewsshimmie

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 22:06 - Aug 26 by dgt73

Why have you become hysterical PMSL. You've lost the debate and become hysterical. Pull yourself together FFS.

hysterical? I'm sitting here calmly pointing out that you're a fu*&ing idiot. One that I did begin to pity a bit, then you used the term PMSL and it was then confirmed to me what a complete cu&t you are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024