Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wishlist 15:19 - Sep 9 with 2261 viewsmichumagic9

Just out of interest what players do you think would suit the club. Three players that I would love to have in the team and two have actually been linked with Swansea before are Aubamayeng, Wakaso, and Guilavogui. All similar players to the likes of Gomis, Ayew, and Ki. Two of them have in fact came from French club St Etienne who are an exceptional team who recruit great players that Swansea clearly are interested in, seeing that they bought Gomis who had a lengthy stint there and Tabanou moving from there as well. And Wakaso a left footed winger with lightning pace and also a Ghanaian just like Ayew. Anyway that's three players I would like to see in a Swansea shirt, what are your ideas and thoughts on players that you admire and would like to see at Swansea.
Wishlist on 15:20 - Sep 9 with 2257 viewsAquinas

Kramaric from Leicester as a back-up striker if we sell Dyer to them in January.
Wishlist on 15:22 - Sep 9 with 2248 viewsmichumagic9

Wishlist on 15:20 - Sep 9 by Aquinas

Kramaric from Leicester as a back-up striker if we sell Dyer to them in January.

Interesting, haven't thought of a possible swap deal for Dyer.
Wishlist on 15:45 - Sep 9 with 2200 viewsPegojack

I was well impressed wth the American lad DeAndre Yedlin in the World Cup, a lightening quick right back. Spurs subsequently signed him up and he's gone out on loan to Sunderland of all places.

What a place to go and learn football!

He'd have been much better coming to us and training against Jeff.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2015 15:45]
Wishlist on 16:13 - Sep 9 with 2140 viewsskippyjack

Britt Assombalonga

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Wishlist on 17:39 - Sep 9 with 2064 viewsmonmouth

Benjamin Besic, Aleksandr Strombouli, Dexter Pitman, Brett Aspas and Iago Blackstock are all players that we can't possibly do without and I will stamp my feet and make myself sick if we don't get them forthwith, or even thirdwith.

Christ, how could I forget Mo Mitrovic. We're sunk without him.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2015 19:00]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wishlist on 17:43 - Sep 9 with 2050 viewsRancid

We were talking about this in the week and where we'd need to upgrade.We found it difficult to name one position where we needed to at the moment.
Wishlist on 18:20 - Sep 9 with 2004 viewsDr_Winston

Wishlist on 17:43 - Sep 9 by Rancid

We were talking about this in the week and where we'd need to upgrade.We found it difficult to name one position where we needed to at the moment.

Gradual process.

If Dyer's on the way out you'd have to think that Routledge can't be far away either, but Monk seems to rate him highly. Think we've got room for improvement in both FB positions as well, although Tabanou is yet to get a serious chance to impress.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wishlist on 18:28 - Sep 9 with 1992 viewsRancid

Wishlist on 18:20 - Sep 9 by Dr_Winston

Gradual process.

If Dyer's on the way out you'd have to think that Routledge can't be far away either, but Monk seems to rate him highly. Think we've got room for improvement in both FB positions as well, although Tabanou is yet to get a serious chance to impress.

We can always upgrade our second string or stand by players like Routs and Rangel but our first choice line up we found it difficult to see a weakness.It's a long season though and come the summer I'm sure there will be improvements needed somewhere.
Login to get fewer ads

Wishlist on 18:59 - Sep 9 with 1943 viewsmonmouth

Seriously, we are a team that is genuinely greater than the sum of its parts but also makes the parts look good. As long as that, and the spirit and ethos, endures and continues we can survive a lot of turbulence, and get stronger again.

I actually think a lot of Routs, even though I'm starting to feel a bit lonely, but I think he is probably the next cab off the rank out, because Ayew fits the diamond better and Montero is a better out and out winger. So, if he has anything about him, he will probably be looking for more game time elsewhere or we will be looking for better specific back up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wishlist on 19:24 - Sep 9 with 1912 viewsItchySphincter

Aubamayeng was in the mix when we were first looking at Gomis but he didn't want to come. Bony eventually emerged from left field to become our first mega money striker signing.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wishlist on 02:57 - Sep 10 with 1751 viewsLAKiM

I still think Trippier would do a fantastic job at RB, that being said I'm perfectly happy with Naughts and the level hes been playing at as of late.

I've also been watching a lot of MLS lately and I think Matt Miazga, Octavio Rivero, Alvas Powell, and Will Trapp are a couple of young guys that I wouldn't think would cost too much and could all make the jump up given a bit of time to become at worst good squad players.
Wishlist on 03:04 - Sep 10 with 1750 viewsWanderer

Traditionally we the fans generally gripe about goalsoring or lack of, back strikers in past such as Donnelly, Shecter, Moore, Vasquez, Olivera etc.
Bit early yet to wish a back up striker gotta give the boy Eder his chance but Marv whilst getting the odd goal could be the next out?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024