Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea 22:15 - Sep 15 with 23894 viewsDarran

F*cking knock her out.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/anyone-born-downs-syndrome-should-1

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:20 - Sep 15 with 9731 viewsDarran

Oh and before DGT pops along I'm not advocating hitting women I'm advocating hitting evil scum.

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:22 - Sep 15 with 9724 viewsLeonisGod

I don't know why you bother reacting. It's like that lowlife Katie Hopkins. They're not thinking about anything other than grabbing attention. A bit like perch tonight.
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:25 - Sep 15 with 9712 viewsDarran

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:22 - Sep 15 by LeonisGod

I don't know why you bother reacting. It's like that lowlife Katie Hopkins. They're not thinking about anything other than grabbing attention. A bit like perch tonight.

You're right,I read it and it made my blood boil,Amy spends most of her days with several Downs Syndrome young people and they are wonderful.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2015 22:27]

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:31 - Sep 15 with 9687 viewsLeonisGod

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:25 - Sep 15 by Darran

You're right,I read it and it made my blood boil,Amy spends most of her days with several Downs Syndrome young people and they are wonderful.

I don't know you guys other than from here, but how's Amy doing after that scare a while back?
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:31 - Sep 15 with 9683 viewsScoobyWho

I have to admit the thought of not knowing my mates little lad Max who has Downs almost made me choke when I read that.

She deserves a life of purgatory.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2015 22:31]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:32 - Sep 15 with 9677 viewsjedijack

She did for attention and that's exactly what she's achieved.

Whatever pr1ck from Walesonline that decided this kind of sh1t is newsworthy deserves a bigger kicking than this silly bint.

And as for the so called journalist, describing her as a "star" - Words fail me.
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:37 - Sep 15 with 9653 viewsDarran

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:31 - Sep 15 by LeonisGod

I don't know you guys other than from here, but how's Amy doing after that scare a while back?

She's doing good mate nearly up to 100% thanks.

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:39 - Sep 15 with 9646 viewsskippyjack

She's unaware of her clear 'issues'.. she doesn't help herself.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:39 - Sep 15 with 9645 viewsLeonisGod

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:37 - Sep 15 by Darran

She's doing good mate nearly up to 100% thanks.

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:48 - Sep 15 with 9619 viewsacejack3065

Ah Ursula Presgrave again, seriously Dar don't waste you're time. Ursula was in my form class in school for three years until they moved her. Used to sit next to her in a few classes too before we were put in sets for GCSE and she was an poisonous little worm right from the off.

It's not the first time she has made remarks about people with Downs Syndrome either. There was an incident where a she targeted a fellow classmate, whose sibling had Down's syndrome for similarly styled abuse. It was a horrifying display of viciousness that I've not seen rivalled in public ever and it appears that she's done little to mature since leaving Bishop Vaughan school.

It's for the best that she's paid zero attention because it's what she thrived off in school and it's obviously what she's thriving off now. Ursula you're still a f**king c**t and you're riding for a fall.
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:57 - Sep 15 with 9592 viewsdgt73

Yes that's the answer - hitting women

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:06 - Sep 15 with 9563 viewsacejack3065

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:57 - Sep 15 by dgt73

It's never right to hit women but if you ever had crossed words with her she'd really test you. She has said some of the most vile stuff you could imagine.
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:09 - Sep 15 with 9545 viewsdgt73

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:06 - Sep 15 by acejack3065

It's never right to hit women but if you ever had crossed words with her she'd really test you. She has said some of the most vile stuff you could imagine.

Never even heard of her until this thread and Darren given her the oxygen of publicity.

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:10 - Sep 15 with 9544 viewsjedijack

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:57 - Sep 15 by dgt73

Don't think we're talking about Scooby thretening to give you a slap. Have you posted in the wrong thread?
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:11 - Sep 15 with 9538 viewsdgt73

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:10 - Sep 15 by jedijack

Don't think we're talking about Scooby thretening to give you a slap. Have you posted in the wrong thread?

Threatening is one thing doing it is something completely different.

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:15 - Sep 15 with 9523 viewsacejack3065

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:09 - Sep 15 by dgt73

Never even heard of her until this thread and Darren given her the oxygen of publicity.

As I said, it's best to ignore her.
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:24 - Sep 15 with 9500 viewsCottsy

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:48 - Sep 15 by acejack3065

Ah Ursula Presgrave again, seriously Dar don't waste you're time. Ursula was in my form class in school for three years until they moved her. Used to sit next to her in a few classes too before we were put in sets for GCSE and she was an poisonous little worm right from the off.

It's not the first time she has made remarks about people with Downs Syndrome either. There was an incident where a she targeted a fellow classmate, whose sibling had Down's syndrome for similarly styled abuse. It was a horrifying display of viciousness that I've not seen rivalled in public ever and it appears that she's done little to mature since leaving Bishop Vaughan school.

It's for the best that she's paid zero attention because it's what she thrived off in school and it's obviously what she's thriving off now. Ursula you're still a f**king c**t and you're riding for a fall.

I came across Ursula (fnaar fnaar) in my last job during the brief period that she was a student.

She is an absolute fruit loop!

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:29 - Sep 15 with 9489 viewsacejack3065

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:24 - Sep 15 by Cottsy

I came across Ursula (fnaar fnaar) in my last job during the brief period that she was a student.

She is an absolute fruit loop!

Was that around the time she assaulted someone in a college toilet?
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:35 - Sep 15 with 9472 viewsCottsy

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:29 - Sep 15 by acejack3065

Was that around the time she assaulted someone in a college toilet?

Yep, unless she did it more than once. She is not nice people.

It should never have happened but that's a story I can't get into on a public forum.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:38 - Sep 15 with 9461 viewsacejack3065

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:35 - Sep 15 by Cottsy

Yep, unless she did it more than once. She is not nice people.

It should never have happened but that's a story I can't get into on a public forum.

Of course not.
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:51 - Sep 15 with 9443 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Would have never guessed that Swansea has it's own Snooki.

Strikingly similar looking too.

Sounds like reality TV has poisoned your society as much as ours, too.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:57 - Sep 15 with 9437 viewsjedijack

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:51 - Sep 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Would have never guessed that Swansea has it's own Snooki.

Strikingly similar looking too.

Sounds like reality TV has poisoned your society as much as ours, too.

She was only on TV for about 5 minutes mate.

In that 5 minutes she was annoying as you could possibly imagine, and got sacked.

Useless, horrible sl@g trying to make a career out of being contriversial.

She's a nobody and will always be just that.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2015 23:57]
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 00:06 - Sep 16 with 9427 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 23:57 - Sep 15 by jedijack

She was only on TV for about 5 minutes mate.

In that 5 minutes she was annoying as you could possibly imagine, and got sacked.

Useless, horrible sl@g trying to make a career out of being contriversial.

She's a nobody and will always be just that.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2015 23:57]

Sounds like everyone on reality TV. And the Kardashians are their role models.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 00:08 - Sep 16 with 9424 viewsjedijack

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 00:06 - Sep 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Sounds like everyone on reality TV. And the Kardashians are their role models.

Fair point :)
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 00:44 - Sep 16 with 9404 viewsHighjack

Does she still hang about with Tim? Those two were as thick as thieves in Neath college.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024