Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread 06:39 - Sep 22 with 23713 viewsPhil_S

The KC Stadium, Tuesday September 22nd 7.45pm
Capital One Cup, Round Three

PREVIEWS AND BUILD UP

Match Preview
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40485

Nordfeldt will take chance
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40480/nordfeldt-will-take

Swans set for more changes
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40484/swans-set-for-more-

Bruce promises Hull changes
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40479/bruce-promises-hull

No complacency from Monk
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40478/no-complacency-from

To Hull and back - cup fever time again
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40469/to-hull-and-back--c

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:14 - Sep 22 with 3024 viewsmidswan

Decent team that,hardly full of reserves in the traditional sense. Plenty of proper first teamers in there.Game on.
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:23 - Sep 22 with 2954 viewsRancid

Gylfi and Grimes then.I've got a feeling Gylffi is going to have a blinder tonight and win us the game.50/1 Swans 1-0 and Gylffi to score.
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:32 - Sep 22 with 2874 viewsdgt73

That team will beat Hull tonight.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:34 - Sep 22 with 2856 viewsCroJack

We'll crush them.
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:44 - Sep 22 with 2721 viewsphact0rri

Leon captain!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:45 - Sep 22 with 2692 viewsPegojack

Match is being broadcast on Radio Wales on tinternet, if anyone's not sure.
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:48 - Sep 22 with 2604 viewstarel

http://www.swanseasound.co.uk/radioplayer/
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:51 - Sep 22 with 2543 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:48 - Sep 22 by tarel

http://www.swanseasound.co.uk/radioplayer/

Never mind it works now, thanks!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 19:52]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:52 - Sep 22 with 2501 viewsAnotherJohn

Also on BBC Radio Wales on Virgin Channel 931.
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:54 - Sep 22 with 2425 viewsChrisSCFC

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:51 - Sep 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Never mind it works now, thanks!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 19:52]

I was about to respond to your initial comment that was because you're outside the Swansea area.

Didn't know they were allowed to broadcast the Swansea commentaries online that's news to me.
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:54 - Sep 22 with 2422 viewsphact0rri

just a heads up, for cup matches and things, its usually not a bad idea to get a free tunnel bear VPN account. I think its a gig for free. so you can grab a UK IP address.

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:55 - Sep 22 with 2401 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:54 - Sep 22 by ChrisSCFC

I was about to respond to your initial comment that was because you're outside the Swansea area.

Didn't know they were allowed to broadcast the Swansea commentaries online that's news to me.

At first I got music, but it worked after I refreshed the page.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:57 - Sep 22 with 2341 viewsChrisSCFC

This guy is no Anthony O'Connell!
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:57 - Sep 22 with 2333 viewsSwansNZ

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:54 - Sep 22 by phact0rri

just a heads up, for cup matches and things, its usually not a bad idea to get a free tunnel bear VPN account. I think its a gig for free. so you can grab a UK IP address.

Radio Wales commentary is working for me, which it normally does not. I'll try the Swansea Sound one tho'

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 22 with 2241 viewsBloodyhills

Sounds like we should have scored there.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:03 - Sep 22 with 2102 viewsSwansNZ

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 22 by Bloodyhills

and again

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:03 - Sep 22 with 2096 viewsBloodyhills

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 22 by Bloodyhills

And Routledge should have scored straight after. Hope we don#t rue these misses.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:03 - Sep 22 with 2092 viewsPegojack

Missed two chances in a minute. Hull will score now.
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:03 - Sep 22 with 2092 viewsslate_dk

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:55 - Sep 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

At first I got music, but it worked after I refreshed the page.

Thanks; normally I only get music, but 7 refresh later there was commentary
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:07 - Sep 22 with 1962 viewsphact0rri

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:03 - Sep 22 by Pegojack

Missed two chances in a minute. Hull will score now.

livermore almost did just then.

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:07 - Sep 22 with 1958 viewsswan_si

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:03 - Sep 22 by Bloodyhills

And Routledge should have scored straight after. Hope we don#t rue these misses.

just shown it on Gillette soccer special, Eder charged the ball down which hit the post, he then passed to Gylfi, who went around the defender instead of taking it first time, were bossing this big time, COYS
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 20:08]
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:08 - Sep 22 with 1943 viewsBloodyhills

Another chance for Routledge, could have had pen as he was pulled back.

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:08 - Sep 22 with 1929 viewsSwansNZ

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:08 - Sep 22 by Bloodyhills

Another chance for Routledge, could have had pen as he was pulled back.

He doesn’t go down when he should.

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:10 - Sep 22 with 1897 viewsslate_dk

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:08 - Sep 22 by SwansNZ

He doesn’t go down when he should.

Costa can teach him; he has time to spend
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:10 - Sep 22 with 1893 viewsmacthejack

We're well on top by the sounds of it, playing a nice high tempo, which I think we've been missing the last couple of matches. Leon pulling the strings as well moving the ball nice and quickly sounds like he's ready to snap up a starting place should anyone fall below par. Need to take our chances as always, that's the difference.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024