Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- 08:19 - Sep 22 with 8066 viewsJacandme

They are to call themselves the Cardiff City Ultras and anyone that can help them achieve an "ultra like sound" to contact Vince Alm. Its like Tan hasnt handed out a dose of embarassment for a while so they do it on his behalf!

Oh Sweet Lord.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163142
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 08:37 - Sep 22 with 5635 viewsKilkennyjack

Classic - looks like plastic is now good !

Beware of the Risen People

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 08:56 - Sep 22 with 5589 viewsrockgodwillie

My 2 personal favourites are...

Drums should be used at matches - big drums, little drums, all sorts of drums could be involved.

A leading fan should use a megaphone to get other fans singing and cheering

Already looking forward to reading the minutes from the next meeting, when it all falls flat on its arse.
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 10:13 - Sep 22 with 5473 viewsSweyns_Eye

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 08:56 - Sep 22 by rockgodwillie

Drums should be used at matches - big drums, little drums, all sorts of drums could be involved.

Already looking forward to reading the minutes from the next meeting, when it all falls flat on its arse.

Are red drums allowed do you think?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 10:18 - Sep 22 with 5463 viewsSweyns_Eye

I just read the linked thread following my previous post. FFS, there's some choice comments from Annis board there.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 10:26 - Sep 22 with 5441 viewsjackonicko

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 08:56 - Sep 22 by rockgodwillie

How will they identify a leading fan to use the megaphone?

Has anyone recently self identified themselves as a fan leader?
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 10:27 - Sep 22 with 5438 viewsmonmouth

Standing areas with no seats in the way is the only thing needed to solve this particular issue everywhere. Would help our capacity constraint too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 10:31 - Sep 22 with 5428 viewsSwansNZ

"music played at dull points in the game may work" - it would be like a 90 minute disco there.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 10:41 - Sep 22 with 5415 viewsxmastree

I particularly like the new song bit. We need to sing new songs. What a brain storming meeting it must have been
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 10:48 - Sep 22 with 5394 viewsstevethejack

Have to find someone in their ranks with the intelligence to be able to use a megaphone. Saying that banging a drum is likely to be too taxing for most of them. Plus, they'll need really long drumsticks to accommodate their six fingers.
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 11:15 - Sep 22 with 5331 viewsicecoldjack

I honestly thought it was 1 st april when i read that. Surely its a wind up ?

They've gone now haven't They ? Lost every shred of what little self respect they had in the game.

The biggest joke in football = cardiff city fc
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 11:17 - Sep 22 with 5323 viewsOldjack

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 11:15 - Sep 22 by icecoldjack

I honestly thought it was 1 st april when i read that. Surely its a wind up ?

They've gone now haven't They ? Lost every shred of what little self respect they had in the game.

The biggest joke in football = cardiff city fc

Nooo it's true it's in the papers and everything http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/154532/cheaper-beer/#10

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 11:17 - Sep 22 with 5322 viewsEdmundo

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 10:26 - Sep 22 by jackonicko

How will they identify a leading fan to use the megaphone?

Has anyone recently self identified themselves as a fan leader?

Big Gwyn Valley Rams normally fills that role 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 11:25 - Sep 22 with 5313 viewsacejack3065

I genuinely feel embarrassed for them.
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 11:26 - Sep 22 with 5311 viewsicecoldjack

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 11:17 - Sep 22 by Oldjack

Nooo it's true it's in the papers and everything http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/154532/cheaper-beer/#10

Ffs ! They've had it for sure, lost the plot completely ..funny as fook too
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 11:32 - Sep 22 with 5301 viewsswan_si

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 10:41 - Sep 22 by xmastree

I particularly like the new song bit. We need to sing new songs. What a brain storming meeting it must have been

I imagine it will be in the same format as the X factor auditions, with a panel of 4 self selected judges.

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 11:44 - Sep 22 with 5281 viewsJJJack

Annis has put his mobile on here for any "prospective drummers" to call him. I wonder what scamps might take advantage of the situation......
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163138
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 12:15 - Sep 22 with 5208 viewsrockgodwillie

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 10:13 - Sep 22 by Sweyns_Eye

Are red drums allowed do you think?

Provided a counter-balance is provided, in the form of a wiggly blue worm I suggest.
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 13:34 - Sep 22 with 5030 viewsGroo

They'll be improving the crowd size next, each fan will have to take 6 life sized cardboard cut-out supporters which concertina together at the end of the match so they can fold them up and pop under their arms when leaving the match.

Groo does what Groo does best

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 13:45 - Sep 22 with 4994 viewsLohengrin

“Perhaps goal music is worth trying. Good goal music works when it is done properly, it can make a difference,” says Alm.

There's a bargain to be had there in a few years, a set of barely used speakers.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 14:19 - Sep 22 with 4936 viewskarnataka

The only drums they'll have there for a few seasons are doldrums.
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 14:44 - Sep 22 with 4897 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 14:19 - Sep 22 by karnataka

The only drums they'll have there for a few seasons are doldrums.

Because they've got beat?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 16:39 - Sep 22 with 4775 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Oh ffs, really?
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 17:04 - Sep 22 with 4716 viewstaffpunk

The problems with the atmosphere at the moment are the same as at plenty of other football clubs throughout England and Wales, it's not just a Cardiff problem. All seater stadium, most of my mates haven't been since we left Ninian Park, fans not allowed to stand up due to over zealous stewarding, also the stadium is too big for a mid table Championship side. Goal music and drums will actually put people like myself off attending games...the only way at the moment to improve the atmosphere is by playing more attractive football and/or winning games, the same as just about everywhere else.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 17:25 - Sep 22 with 4681 viewscwrw

This threads cheered me up no end, I can think of a few songs for them if they want. Really hope no one on here subscribes Anus phone to subscription service goal alerts for all 92 league clubs
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 17:46 - Sep 22 with 4636 viewsblueytheblue

We used to have a drummer.

F***ing useless, annoyed everyone killed the atmosphere rather than helping it.

I can't remember the drummer's name. Oh wait, it's come back to me.

It was Vince Alm.

Something does need to be done about the atmosphere, granted and trying to make efforts to improve it can't hurt. To be fair to Vince, he shot down the more ludicrous ideas - like having the "singing" section next to the away fans by swapping ends with the family stand, bringing terminally unfunny Ali back etc. To be even more fair to him, at least he and the Supporters Club are making the effort - as usual the Trust are quieter than our crowds.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024