Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea Siren 20:54 - Sep 23 with 6580 viewsBLAZE

Anyone heard this? I've been home the last week or so and funnily enough heard it a few times at weird hours (late night, early morning). Presumed it was coming from the council depot at Cwmdu as our house is overlooking it, but if the council don't know what it is then it can't be from there, unless they really are as stupid as claimed. Seems the north side of Mayhill and Townhill hear it most so my guess is it's coming from Cwmdu somewhere, which we're directly overlooking. Although I prefer the ghostly air raid siren from the blitz theory!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246348/Ghostly-sound-air-raid-siren-wak
The Swansea Siren on 11:28 - Nov 6 with 1339 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

The Swansea Siren on 08:43 - Nov 6 by swansRus

Anyone else hear this early today? From around 5am to around 8 am up here on the hill it came and went intermittently - was quite loud on and off - began to think it could be jets passing over, with atmospheric conditions pushing engine noise downwards.

Heard this as a child from Morriston. Appeared at the time to come from the area towards DVLA. This is kinda strange.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

The Swansea Siren on 21:51 - Jan 6 with 961 viewsBLAZE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4095180/Mystery-ghostly-air-raid-
The Swansea Siren on 21:58 - Jan 6 with 940 viewsLeonWasGod

The City Centre looked better in those days:

I'm sure this has been in the press before - at least a year ago
The Swansea Siren on 22:14 - Jan 6 with 918 viewsbonymine

The Swansea Siren on 08:43 - Nov 6 by swansRus

Anyone else hear this early today? From around 5am to around 8 am up here on the hill it came and went intermittently - was quite loud on and off - began to think it could be jets passing over, with atmospheric conditions pushing engine noise downwards.

No jets Rus it was just the burgular alarm at the local Nisa store on the 'Hill going off as usual 😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024