Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? 19:39 - Jan 5 with 1449 viewsLoyal

Or Welsh rarebit if you like ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 19:42 - Jan 5 with 1197 viewsexiledclaseboy

The one I made here the other day. Tuesday I think. Crumbly vintage cheddar. Cowing lush it was.

Poll: Tory leader

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 20:30 - Jan 5 with 1145 viewsCooperman

I don't like cheese, never have done. I can stomach a mild cheese on a pizza and that's about it, even then I need a tasty topping to mask the flavour. I'll test my resolve every now and again with a slice of cheddar and I end up gagging.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 20:31]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 20:59 - Jan 5 with 1088 viewsmonmouth

Had grilled halloumi infused with chilli on toast in the st brides at saundersfoot on Tuesday It was yummy.

Great Spa there too. They were also very impressed with my yell of delight when Rangel popped in our second, although confused by my steadfast refusal to watch injury time as I paced around the bar glancing at the BBC update until I pitched back in and we had the ball in the corner. So relieved I had another pint of feelingfoul. And they all lived happy ever after. The end.

Ps what the bloody hell happened to Carmarthen? I remember it as a pleasant place from 20 years ago.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:10 - Jan 5 with 1072 viewsCopaMundial

Cheese on a plate every time for me.Cut slices of cheese spread over a plate,add sliced onion and some tomato then place under the grill until the cheese is bubbling...orgasmic
Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:15 - Jan 5 with 1067 viewsLoyal

This will develop in to an award winning thread.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:28 - Jan 5 with 1053 viewsCooperman

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:15 - Jan 5 by Loyal

This will develop in to an award winning thread.

I'm out

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:37 - Jan 5 with 1035 viewsmax936

Extra strong mature cheddar cheese on its own no toast or anything with it and eat a pkt to myself if I could, I just enjoy it on its own its full of flavour, ain't had any of that or any other for ages though sadly.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 21:38]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:39 - Jan 5 with 1027 viewsLord_Bony

I likes a bit of chess on toast with some Woosta sause.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:42 - Jan 5 with 1011 viewsClinton

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:39 - Jan 5 by Lord_Bony

Branston or HP for me.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:43 - Jan 5 with 1008 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:42 - Jan 5 by Clinton

Branston or HP for me.

Daddies

Poll: Tory leader

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:43 - Jan 5 with 1008 viewsmax936

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:39 - Jan 5 by Lord_Bony

Never tried chess on toast Bonester

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:46 - Jan 5 with 996 viewsLord_Bony

Try it you'd like it.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:47 - Jan 5 with 988 viewsDarran

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:43 - Jan 5 by max936

Never tried chess on toast Bonester

I had it last knight.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 22:07 - Jan 5 with 937 viewsLord_Bony

Nice with a pawn cocktail.

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 22:09 - Jan 5 with 926 viewsmorningstar

Mature cheese, milk, egg and mustard cooked in a saucepan then poured over thick fresh uncut toasted bread and sprinkled with lea and perrins.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 22:13 - Jan 5 with 914 viewsStrikeout

Stinking Bishop on muffin, with plenty of sauce.
Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 22:28 - Jan 5 with 884 viewsLoyal

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 22:09 - Jan 5 by morningstar

Mature cheese, milk, egg and mustard cooked in a saucepan then poured over thick fresh uncut toasted bread and sprinkled with lea and perrins.

Isn't that called scrambled egg ?
And isn't uncut bread a loaf ?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 22:37]

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 11:51 - Jan 6 with 768 viewsowainglyndwr

Pesto spread on two pieces of bread a strong Cheddar then toast it on my George Foreman.
Serve with rocket and mixed salad and little salad cream
Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 12:21 - Jan 6 with 756 viewsmacthejack

Slice of long life tesco white bread, few slices of that orange burger cheese, whack in the microwave for a couple of minutes and drench liberally with sauce of your choosing.

End of thread.
Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 15:16 - Jan 6 with 693 viewsLoyal

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 22:13 - Jan 5 by Strikeout

Stinking Bishop on muffin, with plenty of sauce.

Now then ....

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 15:42 - Jan 6 with 677 viewsCountyJim

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 21:43 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Daddies

Is the correct answer
Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 18:21 - Jan 6 with 625 viewsSwanjack10

Thick bread toasted lightly,add the mature grated cheese,fresh tomatoe and spring onion,put under the grill until cheese bubbles and the crusts start to burn.magic!!!

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 22:13 - Jan 6 with 556 viewsLoyal

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 18:21 - Jan 6 by Swanjack10

Thick bread toasted lightly,add the mature grated cheese,fresh tomatoe and spring onion,put under the grill until cheese bubbles and the crusts start to burn.magic!!!

You may well have nailed it.

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 22:22 - Jan 6 with 550 viewsSoberBaker

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 11:51 - Jan 6 by owainglyndwr

Pesto spread on two pieces of bread a strong Cheddar then toast it on my George Foreman.
Serve with rocket and mixed salad and little salad cream

Are you Graham Norton?

AMOW

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 22:23 - Jan 6 with 546 viewsSoberBaker

Nicest cheese on toast you have ever had ? on 12:21 - Jan 6 by macthejack

Slice of long life tesco white bread, few slices of that orange burger cheese, whack in the microwave for a couple of minutes and drench liberally with sauce of your choosing.

End of thread.

Broken Britain.

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024