Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees 10:31 - Oct 3 with 17281 viewsdailew

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Council-homes-set-house-refugees/story-2

Disgusting.

Andrea Lewis, cabinet member for next generation services, said: "You can't help but to be moved and horrified by footage on the news of refugees risking their lives to escape war and persecution for better lives.

What a gullible idiot.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 17:52 - Oct 9 with 565 viewsdailew

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 17:35 - Oct 9 by Jack_Meoff

That's f*cking BANG out of order, you need help

Probably.

I've been dragged down to his level.

When you wrestle with a pig you both get covered in sheet but the pig enjoys it,

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 20:38 - Oct 9 with 519 viewsJackSomething

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 17:35 - Oct 9 by Jack_Meoff

That's f*cking BANG out of order, you need help

Don't worry about it. I'm not surprised he hates children, seeing as he hates foreigners, Muslims and people with different skin colour...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024